It's Over When It's Over

Heart Stopper

We lay down the blanket a few feet away from the water. Daryl is never really romantic but I think he realized how important time is with the people you love and that every minute counts. I don’t know if was thinking that but I was.
Daryl lay down beside me. I rolled over and began kissing him. I took of my shorts and got on top of him. He lifted his hips as I sat on him making me laugh over how strong he is. I help pull down his pants. I took him out and slowly put him in me. I slowly began to ride him. Daryl put his hands on my hips, guiding me to ride him faster. I bent down and kissed him, running my hands through his thick hair as he did to mine. Daryl sat up as we kissed. I moved my hands down to his strong, broad shoulders to take off his flannel. Daryl kissed my jaw moving down to my neck, gently sucking on it. He moved his hands up my shirt taking it off. He grabbed at my breast and continued to kiss my neck as I moaned deeply.
I grabbed Daryl’s hair and pulled his head back. He looked at me heavily breathing; moaning with a side smile. I stuck my tongue in his mouth kissing him hard. Daryl kneeled holding me with my legs wrapped around him. He moved my hips so we never stopped. He laid me down on the blanket, he grabbed at my hips turning me over. He slowly went in and out of me from behind, before turning me back over. He looked me in the eyes.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing.” He softly said. He kissed me as he stroked my cheek. He entered me again taking it slow this time. It was nice. Really nice actually. The rough sex was great but this was special; different for Daryl and I.
We both finished. Daryl lay on his side as I looked up at the sky. Soon Daryl got up to put on his pants and I got my shorts and shirt back on. We unfolded the large blanket before laying back down on it. Daryl got up and threw his half of the blanket on me but I moved closer to him to also keep him warm on this cold night covering him as well.
“Nah, I'm fine.” Daryl said throwing the blanket off himself.
“Why can’t we share?”
“Rather have you be warm than I.” He said adjusting himself to get more comfortable. “You done a lot for this group. Need your rest. You need to be comfortable.”
“You’ve done more. So how about we just share the blanket.” I said throwing the blanket onto him again. Instantly Daryl got up throw the blanket off of him again.
“Don’t need you babying me all the goddamn time!” He yelled.
“And I don’t need you babying me all the time!” I spat back. Great Daryl is doing it again, and I’m doing it too… ugh.
“What other way am I supposed to keep you alive? If you keep your place I can keep you safe. Only way we’re gonna survive in this life!” Daryl growled. I didn’t reply. “Come on, let’s go back to camp.” He said not helping me up. I carried the blanket as he took lead. Some women would be offended by ‘If you keep your place’ but I knew what he meant by that. All he wants to do is keep me safe, and lately I’ve been risking my life for the safety of others. Going back to Atlanta for Merle, riding off on a horse with strangers; no way of knowing if they were telling the truth.
When we got back to camp I went in the tent thinking Daryl was going to follow but he didn’t. I peeked out the tent and it was really hard to see but I could barely see him sitting on the chair by the dead fire.
I heisted on whether or not to go outside, but I did anyways with the blanket wrapped around me. It was hard to see with it being nearly pitch black outside. But I managed to find Daryl with no trouble. I sat on his lap. He was about to say something but I whispered “don’t.” We had a really great night and I want to let our little argument go. When I started dating Daryl I noticed that he rejects the kindness given to him.
Daryl relaxed his body and leaned back into the chair. I threw my legs over his and the blanket on to us, laying my head on his shoulder. Daryl wrapped his arms around my waste as I cuddled up into his arms. Although it was freezing being outside exposed we managed to get some sleep.
___
I woke up first so I left Daryl to sleep on the chair. I saw Carol hanging up clothes so I joined her.
“Good morning.” Carol smiled. I returned the greeting, rubbing my eyes as they adjusted to the sun light. “So I had this idea that you, Lori, and I should all cook dinner for Hershel and his people tonight.”
“Have you asked?” I asked picking up a shirt.
“No. I wanted Lori to ask because she kind of is our first lady.” We laughed.
“True, true.” I smiled. Soon Lori came out and Carol repeated what she had told me to Lori. Lori was fine with everything and said she’d ask in a while. After that Rick came out to set up the game plan for the day so I went and woke up Daryl. I walked up to him, patting him on the chest, softly whispering, “wake up, Daryl.” He slowly opened his eyes and saw everyone walking around.
“Why da hell didn’t you wake me up earlier?” Daryl yell whispered.
“I had just woken up myself.” Daryl grunted and walked back to the tent to get his crossbow. I annoyingly sighed loudly at him. We then walked over to the cars where Rick had the map laid out.
Everyone talked about where to start looking for Sophia. I looked at Daryl and even though I was still kind of mad at him I couldn’t help but bite my lip has he button up his flannel. Daryl is so attractive and sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have him. Daryl saw me checking him out and he pressed his lips together slightly smiling looking like 'why is she smiling at me'. Daryl said he was going to take a horse out.
“Good idea.” T-Dog said. “Maybe you’ll see your chupacabra up there, too.” I laughed, remembering that story. Rick wondered what T-Dog was talking about so Dale explained. The boy Jimmy laughed.
“What are you braying at, jackass?” Daryl asked him.
“So you believe in a blood-sucking dog?”
“Do you believe dead people walking around?” Daryl said. I oh- ed at his comment. Daryl burned Jimmy on that. Daryl looked at me and chuckled for a second. Daryl picked up his crossbow and walked off. He turned his head and looked at me cocking it in the direction his was going, wanting me to come to him. “Imma head out now.” He said, kissing me on the cheek. “Had a good time last night.” Daryl paused. “ Sorry about how I reacted.” I smiled and put my hand on his cheek accepting his apology. I walked back to the rest of the group who were planning to head out and look for Sophia. I saw Andrea cocking her gun up to the sky. I was still very annoyed with her and the whole gun situation. Jack walked up behind me telling everyone he’d like to join and I offered my help as well. Rick agreed and gave us both a gun. I then went up to Carol asking her to watch Daniel for me. She gladly accepted to help. We all then went out in the woods. Andrea and T-Dog were together and Shane and Rick were paired up so it was just me and Jack.
“Ugh. I miss them days where I could sleep in until noon and not have to get up and do this every day.” Jack yawned.
“Man you had it easy before all this. I had to wake up every day at 4am to go open up the shop for dad. I had two jobs and what? You slept at home 24/7.”
“Na. It was more like 12/7. I still had a kid to take care of.” Jack said. We laughed.
“How you managed to get out of prison alive shocks me. You had all those rules to follow.” I laughed.
“A few unpaid parking tickets and I get 7 years.”
“Excuse me?” I asked. “Do you not recall taking a joy ride in a cop car and stilling the guns in the back? ”
“We don’t talk about that. My drinking days are over. Hard enough to know I missed 7 years of Daniel’s life. I’d rather have him know about the unpaid tickets than all that. Luckily I didn’t get more years than that.” Jack got quite. “When Mary died, and her mother gave Daniel over to me and I had no clue what to do with a 7 year old, I was terrified. I came to you as if you’d know anything and you yelled at me sayin it ain’t a baby and I can do this!”
I laughed. “Yeah and you guys lived with me for 3 months and when you went back home the school district came to my house because Daniel had missed 15 days of school in the first 2 months all because you were too lazy to wake up early.” We laughed. It was nice looking back on those times. It was those memories where you’d laugh about it later. We talked a lot more about before. After we were done looking around we headed back to camp. Andrea was on top of the RV with a riffle in her hand acting like she owned the place.
“Hey the rest of the girls are cooking at Hershel’s. They wanted me to let you know when you got back.” Dale told me. I thanked him for letting me know and started walking to Hershel’s house. Moments after that I heard Andrea screaming out that there was a walker. All the men (but Daryl) came out of hiding with a weapon. I looked out to where she was looking and saw the walker.
“I bet I can nail it from here.” Andrea said rather happily.
“No, no, Andrea. Put the gun down.” Rick demanded, but of course she didn’t listen. All the men ran out to the walker to take it out. Once they had gotten close they had all stopped, but they weren’t doing anything. So I decided to run after them to see what was going on. I had gotten half way there and I could tell it was Daryl. I started to panic and I began to run faster. Then a gun shot went off and Daryl hit the ground. My heart stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt bad for not updating lately so there is poorly written smut. lol I haven't been updating just bc i feel like no one is reading so its mehh. I need y'all to comment, subscribe, and recommend so i know ur out there. lol :) but tell me what y'all think. :)