Status: New Story!

Breakable

City of Sin

James and I stayed up the rest of the morning; he said he couldn’t sleep just before a show because he gets so anxious.

“Alright you fucking wanks get up!” Nigel, the bands tour manager yells. I then see all the bunk curtains start to move and I hear groans coming from them.
Nigel just laughs and walks down the line ripping open the bunks.

“That means you too sleep beauty, you lot have 2 interviews before the show tonight.” Nigel says in his burly voice. I know he’s talking about Ben and I crack a smile.

James is looking over at me trying not to laugh. Nigel is fucking scary looking not someone to piss off.

The bus rolls to a stop and everyone looks dead tired.

“Hey when did a chick get on the bus?’ A tired voice says I look up to see a guy with short blond hair and sunglasses on

“Ask James seeing how he had to be fucking thick and kidnap her off the streets.” I hear Ben mumble. I really need to get like a dictionary of British words cause I don’t know what the hell they are saying.

Everyone suddenly looks at James and I decide to take the heat. Before he even tried to open his mouth I cut him off.

“He stopped this guy from raping me. The guy took me to the alley behind the club you guys went to, and don’t worry I’ll be going home as soon as I find a bus station.” I say the last part louder so Ben, The Dick I now call him could hear me.

“I thought you said-

“I don’t think that is too smart. It’s obvious that Ben doesn’t like me and wants me gone.” I say to James.

“Well I just met you and I think you’re fucking awesome screw Ben.” The guy with sunglasses says.

“Danny she is a fucking whore who asked for it back at the club. James is an idiot for thinking that she was this fucking damsel in distress.” Ben snaps and heads to the back of the bed.

“Fuck you!” James yells and looks over at me and smiles. That didn’t make me feel better there is some truth in what Ben said, but I’m slowly trying to change.

“Well I’m Danny and you are welcome to stay, but I think it is strange that James hasn’t tried to slam you let.” Danny says smirking and went to the fridge for a beer…at 10:30 in the morning. And what the hell does ‘slam’ mean?

“I’m Cameron don’t pay attention to Ben he’s a fucking idiot.” The tall guy with black hair says.

“I’m Sam nice to meet you.” The shortest one says, but he is absolutely adorable.

“I’m Micah nice to meet you too.” I say smiling. I just remembered that had a purse at the club. I hope James didn’t go through it I have some things that he didn’t need to see in there.

“Uh hey James did you see my bag I had with me last night?” I ask him and he nodded. I see him go into his bunk and pull out the black leather clutch.

“I didn’t go rummaging through it or nothing.” James says handing it to me. I sigh in relieve in that bag I carry my emergencies. The things I do will end up being the death of me I swear.

“Thanks, I trust you I was just hoping I didn’t lose my ID and shit,” I say laughing a bit. I see Cameron over the stove making tea. So totally English. He looks over at me and holds up another cup I nod and smile. After Cameron made me some tea I thank him and sit down.

“Right, so I’m guessing you need clothes for tonight.” James asks. I remember that I only have the club clothes, but I never wanted to see those again. I mean I can’t stay in James’ clothes they are like pajamas.

“She looks like she is my size I can give her some clothes.” Sam says smiling over to me. He gets up and goes to his own bunk and grabs some black ripped skinny jeans and a tank top that had the Queen on it. He hands them to me and gives me a wink.

“Thanks Sam” James says to his friend.
When we get off the bus all I see are lights, the lights that make Vegas famous. The guy’s head over to the arena where the concert is gonna be. We all head down to the locker room.

“Okay we have a few interviews, but when we are done I’ll come get you before we go on.” James says looking down on me. He then did something I wasn’t expecting he pulls me into a hug. I practically melted into him. This is without a doubt the best hug I ever had.

“Try not to wander off; there is food and drinks here.” He says pulling away from me. In an instant I feel like something is missing.

“Thanks James.” I say barely breathing. The guys left and I sat down on the couch. I crave to be back in James’ arms he makes me feel so different. So…put together.

Did one hug really make me feel all that?

Oh god I’m in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Chapter four! I know things are boring right now, but it will get better. Thank for those who have commented and subscribed! It means a lot. I’m sorry if this seemed rushed it did it quickly before work.

here are the clothes Sam gave Micah

Micah

Save The Queen shirt