Status: I'm working hard on it.

Stop Stop

Chapter One

Can't stop addicted to the shin dig
Chop top he says i'm gonna win big
Choose not a life of imitation
Distant cousin to the reservation
Defunkt the pistol that you pay for
This punk the feeling that you stay for
In time i want to be your best friend
Eastside love is living on the westend


I reached for my phone and shut the alarm down. Once upon a time Can't Stop was my favourite song, but after setting it as my alarm, it is not. I streched my legs and my arms under the sheets and rolled on my face. I groaned and get out off the bed. It was the first day of my last year at high school. I smiled happily, knowing that I only have to put up with this shitty place for 245 days and then I'm running after my dreams. I skimmed to the bathroom and took a long shower until my mom showed up on the door, calling me down for breakfast.

I got out of bathroom and stood infront of my massive closet. I was a fashion addict who had specialized on shoes. I choose a yellow tank top, boyfriend jeans and navy Supergas with a striped bag. I combed and dried my hair. I pulled up my hair into a messy ponnytail, grabbed my phone and car keys from my nightstand and ran down for breakfast.

"Blue." my father called out with his iwantafavourfromyou voice. I smiled and sat on his lap. "I was wondering if you could give your sister a ride to her kindergarden?" he asked-begged. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "You are the best oldet daughter." he said, messing my hair.

"DAD! DON'T MESS MY HAIR." I squeaked. My mom and little sister Angie laughed. I rolled my eyes and sat on my own seat instead of my dad's lap. Mommy served the breakfast and I hurried Angie up so that I would be able to meet with my friends for a proper breakfast. "Come on Angie,I have friends who are waiting for me to eat."

"DOES YOUR FRIENDS EAT YOU?" Angie asked with biggened eyes and horrified. I laughed and shook my head.

"No honey, they won't start eating before I arrive." I comforted her and drank the last bit of my coffee."Are you done sweety?"

"Yes Blue, lets go." Said Angie being as cute as she can be. I took her and my backpacks and kissed mom and dad.

"Excited for kidergarden?" I asked Angie, as we walked out of our house,escourted by our dog Macaron. Angie shook her head firmly and earned a smile from me. "Okay kiddo, jump in." I said, tossing our bags on the back of the car. Angie was all ready, seat belt fastened and waiting for me to drive. I climbed into my huge SUV and fastened my seatbelts. I checked rearview mirrors and hit the roads. Angie was talking about how she'll meet her new friends and how she'll share her everything with her friends. I smiled at her enthusiasm and answered my long-ringing phone with my car's some system.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE BI-" I cut of Jade, one of my best friends,

"Hey J, I'm with Angie and I'm talking to you through my car." I said with a sweet voice. She giggled.

"Oh sorry.Hey Sassypants!" she greeted Angie with a chuckle. Angie was snorting.

"Hey,red haired witch." she snapped back. I giggled and Jade made an angry sound on the phone.

"When are you going to be at the breakfast spot B?"

"After dropping Angie at her school. See ya." I said and she hung up.

I walked Angie to her class and met her teacher. She was a lovely lady. Angie cried and I comforted her that there's nothing to cry about. I kissed her head and get back on the road to arrive for my breakFEAST.

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Girls squeaked as I walked in Landmark. I hugged Jade,Linda,Melissa and Haley respectively. I wasn't popular but I had these amazing four girls.

"I missed you too girls." I said, getting away from their clasps. "I'm starving." I said, smiling cheesily to them.

"That's a good thing that we ordered ommelet with salami for you." said Hayley winking at me.

"YOU GIRLS ARE AMAZING." I said smiling hugely at them. Just then the door of Landmark opened and walked in a handsome boy. He was most probably twenty-two. I was checking on him. He was wearing a Black Armani suit, white burberry shirt, black Jaguar shoes and Black Raybans. He pulled his raybans on the top of his head and smirked at me.

"Fuck." I said as the girls laughed and he winked at me. I groaned and cupped my face. He sat opposite to my seat.I can't help my self check on him.

"Oh, he is looking at you and saying something to his friends." said Melissa chuckling. I snorted.

"I bet he'll come here in less then five minutes." Linda approved Melissa and earned an elbow-hit from me. The waiter appeared with our breakfast on a tray.

"Thank you." I said, smiling to him as he left my plate on the table.

"Your welcome. Bon apetite."

The handsome was walking towards our table. I dig in my omlette so that I don't have to talk to him.

"Hey." he said, as he approached my chair. Girls greeted him with toothy smiles as I sat silently eating my omlette.

"Hey yourself." he said, bowing his head down, meeting my gaze. I smiled slightly and turned back to my omelette. Girls were having too much fun.

"Alex." he said holding his hand out for me to shake. I looked at his hand and turned back to my omelette again."So talkative." he murmured to himself."Your names?" he asked all of us.

"I'm Jade and the wierdo you are sitting next to is Blue." Jade replied lastly, earning a frown from me and chuckle from the others.

"Nice to meet you Blue." he said, leaving his card on my lap before turning back to his place.

"Uh-oh. Someone liked you." Melissa said, smirking.

"Shut up." I said. Rest of the breakfast was catching up. I sometimes caught Alex looking at me from his table and had to fight my urge of sticking out my tounge to him.

"OH MY GOD. STOP TALKING ABOUT ALEX." I said as we entered maths class.

"Who is Alex?" said James to my collarbone. I pushed his head away and smiled smugly.

"Just some guy, hitting on me this morning."

James asked me out first year and I turned him down.He made a promise to himself that he'll date with me one day. Ever since he was hitting on me every chance he gets.He was the captain of football team and he was handsome. The cheerleader leader, Jasmine came and sit on his lap.

Just then the new teacher walked in. The commotion in the class was dropped immediately. I help my head up to sse our new teacher.

"Fuck." I said under my breath as Alex walked in with a smugly smile on his handsome face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, it's my first original fiction I hope you enjoy it.-kitty