The Lucky Winner

Chapter 5: Surprise

When I woke up, I find that Louis' arm is around my waist and his head is buried in my neck. I think my moving woke him up. "Sorry...." he says as he moves his arm. "No, its okay." I say as I slowly move his arm back around me. He smiled and laid back down. We must've dozed off because I slowly opened my eyes to 4 pairs of feet in front of me. I could hear laughing. "SHHHH!!! She's waking up!!" A cheeky Irish voice says. I fully wake up and sit up. I start to blush because there are 4 boys giggling at me and Louis sleeping. Louis wakes up too. He has the same reaction as me. I start to giggle as does Lou. "I'm Hungry!!!!" Niall shouts. Louis looks at me, "You hungry?" he asks. "Very." I say. "Well lets go!!!" Liam and Niall shout. Before you know it, we're at a gas station getting a bunch of food. We all got what we wanted then got back into the van and drove back to Lou's flat. The boy's just dropped me and Lou off because they thought we needed some alone time and then they all went to Niall's place. Me and him sat on the couch and watched Finding Nemo. Lou was sitting close to me. We both locked eyes close to the end of the movie. He leaned forward. Our lips brushed an then pressed together in a kiss.