The Lucky Winner

Chapter 4: Louis' flat

We walk out the door and all I can see is flashing lights. I hear questions being thrown at me but then I hear Louis say "Don't answer them." We get into the black van and start driving to Louis' flat. I was in the back, back, seat in the van with Louis, Niall and Zayn are in front of us, and Harry and Liam are up front. Liam is driving. Me and Louis doze off and we end up cuddling in the back seat. I wake up to find Louis' arm around my shoulders and me sitting really close to him. We arrive at Louis' flat so I wake him up. We walk in the flat and we decide to play truth or dare in the living room. "Louis, truth or dare?" Zayn asks. "Truth!" Lou says. "Do you have a crush on (Y/N)?" Zayn asks with a smile on his face. He obviously knows something. "Possibly....Yeah..." Lou says as he turns a shade of red that humans shouldn't be aloud to be. "AWWWWWW!!!! BOO BEAR HAS A CRUSH!!!!" everyone says laughing. I turned red and looked at Louis. "(Y/N), truth or dare?" Louis asks. "Uh... Truth!" I say curiously. "Do you have a crush on someone in this room? Well obviously but, someone you actually have a crush on." He asks the giggles. "Maybe......Possibly.... Yes.." I say teasing them slightly. "WHO????" Everyone asks with a curious look on there face. ".........Louis.." I say as I start to blush. "AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" The 4 boys sitting around me and Louis say. After that, They kept teasing me and Louis. We finally fell asleep after a while though. I woke up with Lou behind me with his arm around my waist.