Status: Two-shot.

Taking Full Advantage

I/II

Jack’s being a tease. It has been weeks since we have been able to have any 'alone time' and the tension between us is palpable. It's obvious how much I want him, how much I need him. How much I need him to touch and kiss and hold and be with me. My entire body feels like it’s bound, I'm restless and fidgety, my attention span has reduced to almost nothing and everyone can see it.

Having been on tour with the same people for this long you learn these kinds of things about each other. You know when someone is worried about something, you know when someone hasn't slept well, and you know when someone is horny.

And right now, I am disgustingly horny.

Jack can see it too, and he is taking full advantage of it. He is the same obviously, but instead of doing something about it he is torturing me. I think he gets off on seeing me suffering.

"Earth to Alex..." Flyzik’s voice pulls me from my thoughts and I realise I'm sitting gripping the thigh of my jeans so hard my knuckles have turned white. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

"Seriously dude just go have a fucking wank, you're annoying everyone with your hornyness" Vinny giggles from beside me.

"Now, now, why would he do that when he has a perfectly capable boyfriend right here to help him out?"

I look up and oh fuck; Jack is standing in the doorway of the lounge. He is leaning against the door frame with nothing but a towel wrapped loosely around his hips, the protruding bones just visible. He has his arms crossed over his bare chest, a smirk on his face and one of his eyebrows hitched. His hair is wet and sticking up in all directions with a few strands stuck to his forehead. There is water dripping down his neck and chest in little droplets and holy hell what I would give to lick them off.

I lock eyes with him and his smirk grows ever larger before he turns and walks into the bunk area swinging his hips slyly and suggestively. I know for a fact that my eyes are wide with lust; I know that it is almost obvious that my jeans may be a little tighter than they were before.

Vinny and Matt both giggle as I roll over onto my front and groan loudly.

God fucking help me.

*~**~*

One if the best things about warped is the show times, you can be playing a show right in the middle of the day and then have all afternoon and night to chill, relax and then party.

It has been a few hours since Jack’s little towel display and I am just as horny, if not more so.

It's about two o'clock and we are just about to play a fifty minute set on main stage. The amount of excitement and anticipation backstage right now is insane, but still nothing compared to how fucking horny I am. I honestly do not know how I'm going to be able to watch Jack prance around on stage and swing his hips and just be so fucking sexy for fifty minutes.

Right now I'm leaning against the back wall of the stage, backstage of course, just trying to gather myself.

"Hey Lexy" Jack whispers in my ear as he walks over, I turn my head away from him, wanting him to think I'm in mad at him.

He moves in front of me and puts one of his hands on each of my shoulders, his arms bent so he is leaning in close to me.

I keep my head looking away from him and don't touch him in any way because I know if I look at him I won't be able to control myself and if I touch him I won't be able to stop, because I am just as desperate to touch him as I am for him to touch me.

He whines at my apparent lack of interest in his proximity, when really even him just standing this close to me is causing problems, "please Lexy, I just wanna kiss you".

Oh fuck, who am I to deny him that? I turn I look at him and he moves even closer to me. I wrap one of my hands around the back of him neck, the other resting on his hip and I pull him forward, crashing out lips together. It's hot and messy and over all too quickly. I'm panting and I'm half hard in my jeans and oh fuck Jack’s pupils are blown so wide.

He leans forward, resting the side of his head against my own, nuzzling slightly, while simultaneously moving one of his hands down and rubbing me through my jeans, “the bus is empty all night tonight you know, there is a big party everyone is going to go to..." He whispers in my ear before pulling away, looking me straight in the eye once more, still palming me through my jeans and winks, "but I was thinking about giving it a miss and I was hoping you would join me."

I nod without even thinking about it, If I open my mouth I don't know what will come out because I'm hard now and Jack is still rubbing me and grinding his own hard on into my thigh and oh my god we are in the middle of back stage anyone can see us but oh my god I never want him to stop.

"Urgh, the things I'm going to do to you tonight Lexy." He moans quite loudly as he grinds himself even harder than before one last time before peeling himself away from me, leaning in once more, pecking me and mumbling 'I love you' against my lips, he turns on his heel and walks away as if nothing had happened.

I know that I'm staring after him with my eyes blown wide and my mouth open in shock but I cant find it in me to care. One of my hands is resting flat on my stomach trying to control the butterfly's I get every single time he says those three words.

*~**~*

This show is torture. We are twenty minutes into it and I'm still fully hard and my jeans are so tight and Jack is not fucking helping. in any way.

In fact, he is proudly making everything worse; he’s jumping around the stage, a lot closer to me than usual, getting in my space. Every time he comes near me he swings his hips just a little more, thrusts in time with music a little rougher. And it's driving me mental.

Right now he is down on one knee right in front of my crotch; my legs are open and bent slightly meaning he is playing his guitar in between my legs, while looking up at me a winking.

"Hey guys!" He shouts into his microphone at the end of the song, "did you know that Alex is really horny right now??" He asks, the crown exploding into cheers and squeals and screams and I can't help but duck my head and blush because usually when we say things like that onstage it's lies or jokes but I am actually so fucking horny and its a little embarrassing to be honest with you, but if Jack Barakat was your boy friend and you haven't been able to touch or feel him in weeks then trust me you would be exactly the same.

"That's because you are such a tease Jacky" I retort deciding that I should play along, see how far he will take this,

"Oh yeah? I'm a tease? look at you swaying your pretty little hips for everyone"

"You fucking love it" I smirk at him and he walks away from his microphone, over to mine and kisses me. Out of nowhere, yeah the crowd had been shouting it but we don't usually do this, yeah little pecks or teasing kisses here and there but he is proper kissing me.

He is pushing his mouth against mine with a kind of hunger, his lips moving against my own, tongue darting out to lick across my bottom lip and I'm kissing him back with just as much passion.

We break apart after what is only really a few seconds, but felt so much longer. The crowd is screaming and yelling and laughing and I can feel Rian and Zack's eyes on us but all I can do is laugh.

"Yeah, you are most definitely a tease Jack." I say into the microphone, still laughing and watching as Jack retreats back to his own stand, pouting and struggling not to laugh as well.

The rest of the set is a blur of flirty jokes, quick pecks and suggestive dancing, and before I know it Jack had me pinned against a wall backstage once more.

"Fucking hell Lex, you have no idea how bad I want you right now." Jacks moan as I flip us around and grind into him, kissing and sucking his neck at the same time.

“Ah fuck Lex, stop, we need to stop, oh god, Lex we have media,” his words come out broken and jiggered moan interrupting with every syllable.

“Fuck it, Zack and Rian never do media, let them fucking do it” I say back harshly, I’m done with this. I’m done with his teasing and getting excited and then having to stop. I push against him again, pinning his arms to the wall and kissing him hard, my hips rotate in small circles pushing against his crotch on every turn.

Jack moans loudly, a little too loud and unfortunately, and gets the attention of a few people passing by. Fortunately its just a few of our crew members and some guys from other bands who obviously know that Jalex is rea,l but they did however remind me that we are in a perfectly public place and anyone could be snapping pictures or getting a good look.

I peeled myself away from him, still out of breath and completely hard.

“Fuck.”

“Mhm, that what I’m gonna do to you tonight babe” oh god, he knows what talk like that does to me.

“Come on ass hole, lets get this media over and done with,” I say, grabbing his hand and dragging him behind me in the direction of the media tents.

*~**~*

“So, I heard there was a bit of Jalex action on stage today” the girl, who must have been no older than nineteen asks us, a small smirk on her face, “anything either of you would like to say about that?”

Me and Jack glance at each other, smiling a little and keeping eye contact for a few second too long. I nod at him, letting him know we should play along, because why not, its not like we are going to keep our relationship a secret forever, most of our fans think its real anyway and all the important people in our lives know that it is real.
“Oh yeah, that was quite a display wasn’t it.” Jack says laughing and nodding,

“Mhmm, I couldn’t help myself, he is just too sexy. I mean look at him!” I say, laughing as well.

“Come on guys, be real with me here! Are you actually dating or are you two just another Ferrard and its all for the cameras and fans?”

“Hey! Don’t talk about Ferrard like that,” I defend, “that’s my OTP right there!” I laugh, avoiding the question but looking at Jack out the corner of my eye, I’m ready to tell people, but is he?

“Yeah, we all know Frank and Gerard are madly in love!”

“So what are you trying to say then? Because if ferrard is real, is Jalex too?”

Oh wow, that a bit forward, I really don’t want to outright lie about our relationship because how would that look when we do finally come out? But I am running out of ways to avoid the questions. I feel Jack shuffle a little closer to me, his hand pinching my side, making me jump and look at him, he is smiling and nodding. He leans forward and whispers in my ear, making me smile wider than I think I ever have before.

“I’m ready, I love you” is all he says and I know exactly what he means.

“Are you ready for this Crystal?” I ask, using the interviewer’s real name, making this personal, because this is going to be everywhere.

“Urm, yeah…” she sounds unsure.

“We have a confession to make. Jalex is real, and we aren’t joking with you here, we have been dating for about a year and a half now. And I’m in love with him.” I say calmly and collected, I had thought about what would say when we did finally come out many times.

“Yep,” Jack agrees, “we kept it a secret because we wanted to enjoy just being together for a while but, well Alex has been ready to go public for a while now, but I wasn’t quite ready to share him with the world yet. But I love him and I know he loves me, so yeah, this is us, Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth coming out to you; we are actually dating.”

I grab his hand and watch as the interviews eyes go wide, her mouth drops open and her hands start to shake. Oh god she’s a fan girl isn’t she?

“Oh my god. I can’t believe, oh my, are you actually being serious right now or are you joking with me?” she asks shaking her head in disbelief.

“No we are being completely serious,” I say laughing at her reaction, “but calm down love, its not that big a deal!”

“You have no idea do you? You don’t actually understand how big ‘Jalex’ is online do you? And I am the person you came out to?! This is going to be everywhere; this is the best thing that’s ever happened to me! Oh my god I sound so selfish right now but I can’t believe it!”

I chuckle, “you don’t sound selfish at all! I’m glad we could be of assistance, but we really have to get going! Good luck with posting the story!”

“Wait wait, can you kiss for me?! Please??” she practically begs us and really, why would I not want to kiss Jack?

“Of course darling,” Jack says before grabbing both my cheeks in his hands and crashing our lips together, it’s a long passionate kiss that leaves me breathless and with butterflies in my stomach, “was that good enough for you?”

“Oh my god yes. Thanks guys! Hopefully I’ll see you again sometime. This is had been Crystal with bandsforu, see you next time!”

She walks away with her camera men, pulling her phone out straight away and most likely tweeting about it and getting people ready for her to upload the interview.

“You, Mr. Gaskarth are coming with me. right now. Vinny just text me saying the bus is empty.” Jack says, wrapping his arms around me and basically dragging me back to the bus.

All I could do was smile and whimper in agreement. This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a random two shot I had an idea for, part two should be up soon and it will be pure smut. Have fun.