Status: Two-shot.

Taking Full Advantage

II/II

Today has without a doubt been on of the bet days of my life, I got to tease Ale all day, get him all worked up and angry which is a very very sexy look on him and I got to end the day with us going public, which even though I was the one stopping form happening sooner, I was over the moon about.

I guess I had been ready to go public for a while I was just scared, I was scared that if we went public things would go wrong. What if our band became only knows for having the ‘gay couple’ or what if our fans turned their back on us and started hating us or if the attention we could end up getting came between us? I don’t think I could cope if any of those things did happen.

Im not sure at what point during the interview did I just buck up and realise that none of those things would happen. Our band is already famous enough, we are completely content with how our band is doing and the status we hold, we made it and that’s all that matters and its not like now that we are out we are going to prance around shoving our relationship down everyone’s throats. Not much will change really, the only things that would noticeably change would probably be things like we hold hands, maybe occasionally be seen on dates but that would be all.

Our fans? The majority of them think we are a couple and basically pray for it too be real on a daily basis, I guess everyone cans see that we are soul mates, shame it took us so long to figure it out. Our fans are beautiful and loyal and caring and probably the most accepting people ever. I’ve heard stories of fans meeting and bonding on line or in real life purely jut because they our mutual fans. The only spark in their friendship was ‘hey, is that an all time low sweater? I love all time low!” and boon instant friendship. I’ve heard stories that friendships like those have saved lives, a fan once told me that the friend she had made purely because of being a fan of ours is the person that keeps them breathing every day, and that is one of the most wonderful things in life. To know that you are making a difference, that the people you have inspired have gone on to do wonderful ad beautiful things.

I guess it was the way Alex looked at me that was the final straw, when the interviewer asked is Jalex was real, when she didn’t beat around the bush or faff around the subject, the fear and panic, the love and confusion, the adoration and the pure bliss that crossed Alex face from when he heard her ask to when I whispered and told him I was ready was enough. That single moment was enough to show me that nothing, not one thing could ever come between us. Alex is mine and im his, he holds my heart with him and I hold his. We’re soul mates, we are best friends, we are band mates and we are lovers. We, as cliché as it may be, complete each other. Ever since we met we have always been jackandalex or alexandjack never Jack and Alex. We are a package deal, made and meant for each other.

Im not sure whey this is what’s going through my brain right now considering im being dragged by Alex to the bus and he is obviously hard in his too tight jeans, his fingers gripping mine so tightly it almost hurts, swinging his hips as he walks quickly in the direction of where the bus is parked.

“Jacky, come on hurry,” he stops, almost causing me to run into the back of him, he turns and leans up whispering in my ear, “I want you so bad,” and I feel my jeans get even tighter, which with the state I’m already in, I didn’t think was possible.

His words fuel me to take control once more, grabbing his hand and dragging him along behind me. “let’s go then,” I say back to him, keeping my voice and face emotionless.

The rest of the walk to the bus passes in a blur, my mind focused completely on getting there and getting Alex naked. When we finally get there I dig for my keys, pulling them out and unlocking the bus as quickly as I can, pushing Alex threw the open door once its open, pulling my keys out, closing and locking it behind me.

The second it’s locked Alex pushes me against it roughly, my back and head hitting of the flat surface, my arms pinned against it above my head by Alex and his lips are on mine. I cant stop the moan that erupts from within my when Alex grinds his crotch again mine hard, his boner almost as obvious as mine.

We stay like that, me pinned against the door, Alex holding me steady as he creates friction and pressure between us for a good five minuets, making out and whining until I’ve had enough, I want him so bad.

“baby come on, lets go to the back lounge.” The back lounge of our bus had been dedicated to sexual pleasures, all of us having used it at ne point or another, most of the guys either when a significant other visits or a random partner is brought back from a night out, of course, me and jack have used it the most and leant all the best ways to take advantage of the space allowed. There are couches that line the walls, a pale leather, they our long, and wide, wide enough for two people to lie comfortably beside each other; perfect for fooling around on.

He pulls away and guides me down the aisle of the bus, through the bunk area stopping only to grab lube from his bunk, and straight into the back lounge, once im inside he turns and locks the door. I realise this is a perfect opportunity t ain dominance again, so I grasp his waist and spin him round, pushing him against the door almost exactly how he had me, except I leave his hands free. I reach round and finish locking the door, my fingertips grazing the skin between his shirt and the tops of his jeans, just above his arse before I slip my hand under the waist line and cup his either cheek, one in each hand, squeezing it softy causing him to squirm and moan. I grind my crotch into his while latching my mouth onto his neck. I bite down at the very lowest point in his neck, the curve that separates you neck from your shoulder and he whimpers.

My mouth trails down and along, leaving little marks in its wake, I eventually get to his collar bones, painfully obvious and sexy in the low tank top he decided to wear today. He moans loudly when I bite harder than I had before on the bone while simultaneously squeezing his ass and grinding into him. I love being able to force these noises out of him, I love being the reason he is feeling pleasure, because he is mine and no one else gets to see or hear or feel or touch him this way. This right here, being with lex in this kind of way is something completely special to me, it something for me and only me.

His hands, which I think he only just remembered he can use start roaming, moving form their solid place on my hips to my back, one wrapping around my waist, the other moving higher around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him, he squeezes with his fingers when I grind once more particularly rough and I wouldn’t be surprised if I find finger shaped bruises on my body in the morning; not that I mind at all.

He continues to stroke along my shoulder bladed and up and down my spine until he starts moving his own hands lower, one to my ass in a very similar position im holing him in, the other round and in between our bodies, going to my hips once more, before tickling across my stomach making me gasp before finally onto the belt of my jeans. Using a skilful hand and years of experience he unbuckles my belt only using one hand, pulling it from its loops and throws it behind me somewhere to be found in the morning. I let out a gasp air when he moves to my button, my hips jerking forward uncontrollably, causing Alex to moan at the increased and unexpected friction.

As he set to work on undoing my pants I bring one hand out from the back of his jeans, causing him to whimper against my mouth, which has stopped its attack on his neck and moved to his lips once again. I move it down and begin doing the same to him, pulling his belt off and unbuttoning pants. We both moan freely as much of the pressure being put on our hard on’s melts away when our jeans finally open.

I pull the other hand out from the back of them and move it to his hips instead, letting his pant fall slightly and begin to rub circles into his hips, he bucks upwards but my hands hold him still, stopping him from grinding against me, I slip my hands up under his v-neck, pulling it upwards. I dip my head down and kiss his stomach, sucking in marks and biting harshly at the spots I know make him see stars. He is moaning uncontrollably above me and honestly, I could get off on the sounds he makes.

When I’m satisfied with the work I had done on his stomach I move back to his lips pecking him once before pulling away and finally tearing his shirt off him and over his head. His hands stop the circular motions they had been making on my hips as he does the same to me, yanking my shirt off and over my head before he leans forward and starts sucking marking onto the skin of my chest, neck and shoulders. The sounds and moans leaving my mouth are animalistic and fierce. I want him so badly.

Having finally had enough of this teasing and build up I step away and watch as he almost tumbles forward, having been so immersed in my body he had been leaning all his weight against me, I giggle at his confusion and clumsiness before grabbing him by the hips again, spinning us around and pushing him down onto the couch. His body bounces as his back hits the soft leather and I crawl on top of him eagerly.
He wiggles further up the couch so his knees are not hanging over the edge as I move so im sitting on top of him, a bent leg on either side of him, in a perfect position to grind down directly onto his crotch. I can feel his boner against mine and its driving me mad. I lean over and kiss him hard, our teeth clashing together with the ferocity of the kiss. There is too much tongue and teeth and wetness but it doesn’t matter because its hot and needy and real. He whimpers softly when I pull away from the kiss, standing up slightly so I can pull of jeans, letting him do the same to me.

It takes us a moment, because really, if you don’t struggle to get your skinny jeans off they aren’t skinny enough, but once we are both finally in nothing but our boxers I lower myself back onto his body, gyrating my hips slowly causing him to moan and wiggle beneath me only increasing the friction and the pleasure.

I lean forward and start kidding down his chest once more, this time not leaving and marks or bruises, just kidding and licking the further down I get. I push myself backwards so im sitting more on his shins and less on his thighs or crotch, leaving enough room for me to lean forward and mouth at his length through his boxers. He moans loud and low as I tease him.

My hand move from stroking up and down his thigh to the leg of his boxers briefs, my hand slipping under the tight material as I begin stroking him lightly with one hand while simultaneously teasing him with my mouth and moving my other hand to the waist line of his underwear. I slip my fingers under the waistband just to tease him more. He is squirming and whimpering and moaning under me and I fucking love it because I know even though he is complaining, the teasing is only going to make everything feel so much better and I know he loves it too.

I finally and suddenly without any warning pull his briefs away, exposing him fully, I take a moment, sitting up, just to admire him. He hair is sweaty and messy, stranding stuck to his forehead with sweat while others stick up in all directions from roaming hands. His cheeks are flushed red, eyes wide and dark with lust, lips swollen and raw from kissing. His chest is sheen with a layer of sweat, new marks and bruises fresh again his skin.

“Jaaaaaaaaaack”, he whines drawing out the vowel, “enough teasing, c’mon, please, I need you.”

Who am I to deny him, when I’ve teased him fro so long already, when both of us have been waiting weeks for an opportunity to be together in this way, am I really going to ignore his please any longer. No im not, because I need him just as much as he needs me.

I smirk at him once more before lower my head, taking him all into my mouth at once, sucking right down from the tip, right to the bottom, not even gagging.

“fuck, oh fuck jack, Jesus shit fucking move”.

Once again I obey, moving back right to the tip before lowering myself again, quickly and steadily, sucking all of him into my mouth with each movement. He is moaning louder now, the noises and profanities leaving his mouth in a constant stream of ecstasy. On my next movement upwards I stop at the tip, changing my motions and pattern, sucking harder on the tip, flicking my tongue out across his slit twice before continuing the deep throat him, stopping randomly once in a while to repeat the motion, the randomness of my movement causing Alex to moan even louder each time.

“oh fuck Jack, shit fuck motherfucker, oh, ah yes…Jack you gotta stop, stop Jack or I’m gonna come,”

Ignoring his cries I continue sucking him, bringing him closer and closer to the edge until finally he screams and spills into my mouth, I swallow everything he gives me without hesitation.

“fuck, Jack, why didn’t you stop?!” he asks panting, obviously still coming down from his high.

“because I want you to last so much longer when I fuck you. And we both know I can get you hard again.” I whisper in his ear, before nibbling on the tattooed skin behind it. He moans at my words, agreeing and understanding.

I lean round, finding the lube he had brought on the floor from when I had grabbed him earlier and he had let it slip from his hand. He is still breathing heavily beneath me, but his eyes are wide with anticipation, he is focused completely on my hands, watching everything im doing., I slide even further down, and he opens his legs letting me adjust so that im kneeling in between them. I lean over and forward once more, this time lower than his crotch, to his things and begin to suck and kiss and bite and lick at the skin there, leaving marks and making him moan, I can still feel his eyes on me, this time they are curious as to what im going to do. Oh is he in for a treat.

Flicking my eyes upwards and seeing that he is almost half hard already, probably with anticipation more than my actions I remove my mouth from his thighs.

“bend and spread your legs for me baby.” Is all I say, before dipping my head back down, placing a couple of butterfly kisses on the inside of his thighs while he obeys my orders. Once he had I dip my head just a little lower and hear him gasp in surprise and realisation at what im about to do.

I flick my tongue out teasingly a few times, making him gasp in pleasure before pushing my tongue in further, making him moan. I continue licking and sucking until he is withering and moaning my name,

“fuck, jack please just, oh fuck jack fuck me now please” he begs, so I pull away, seeing that he is now once again fully hard, I smirk and tell him “I told you so,” before moving off him, lifting on my legs and turning so im keeling beside him. I grab the lube from beside my on the bed quickly slicking three of my fingers and pressing one against him, hearing him breath out lowly I push it in all the way quickly, he moans in pleasure, feeling no pain yet. I continue working a single finger for a few thrust before adding a second, leaving him for a second or two to adjust and then start scissoring and stretching him.

“a-a-another.” Alex moans after a while and oh my god he is so sexy. His voice is horse and gravely, want and need dripping off every word that leaves his mouth, he is panting and moaning by the time I have three fingers working in and out of him.

“fuck just get inside me already!” he whines impatiently after I hit his prostate with my fingers.

I nod once, before quickly pulling my fingers out and grab the lube once more but Alex grabs it from my hands,

“sit up,” he demands, so I do. He pulls down my now slightly wet boxer briefs and pushes me down onto the couch so my back is flat against the cool leather, he sits up n his knees, squirting some lube into his hand and stroking my softly, spreading the lube along my member while making my moan and cry out his name. It had been so difficult to restrain from touching myself the entire time I had been pleasuring him and I was in desperate need of some attention.

Once Alex is satisfied with his work he crawls up so he is sitting in a very similar position on top of me to how I was on him before and I know exactly where this is going.

He raises his hips above me, one hand flat against the couch, arm tensed beside my head to steady himself while the other snakes under himself as he takes hold of my member, lining himself up before lowering himself onto me torturously slowly, making me throw my head back and moan his name. Once he is fully sat in my lap, me buried deep inside him he lets out a shaky breath, his arm now mirroring the other, he lowers himself forward and kisses me hard, I kiss him back just as hard, my tongue lapping into his mouth, his own pushing forward to meet it, he licks at my lips and I retaliate my somehow managing to wrap my lips around his tongue and sucking on it, causing him to puck his hips making us both gasp and moan.

“oh my god Alex move, please, fuck please move lex please,” I beg him, my own impatience getting the better of me, I lock eyes with him as he smirks, lifting his hips up and then slamming back down, he builds a rhythm, moving up and down on my quick quickly and smoothly. He begins to slow his movements down so I start bucking my own hips up to meet his as he comes down and end up slamming into him repeatedly as he bounces up and down on me.

On my next thrust upwards I position my hips at a different angle an angle I know is going to make him scream, just as he begins pushing down again I trust up harder and more accurate than I had before, hitting his prostate dead on, his entire body shudders as he lets out a yell, swearing and panting as we both start moving faster, my hips remaining in that same angle.

“fuck lex, so tight, always so fucking tight and perfect and fuck Jesus im so close lex” I moan as my own hips slow and he begins bouncing on my lap again, lowering himself completely onto me before back up and repeating his motions. He moves his arms from either side of my head to my stomach, holing them there to stead himself, he sits up straighter, throwing his head back and moaning loudly, his speed only increasing with the new position.

“fuck jack touch me. touch me right this fucking second!” he yells as his breathing shallows further, more moans and curses escaping his lips and he fucks himself on top of me.

I move one of my hands and wrap it around his already leaking dick, I move it slowly along his length, teasing him making him moan and curse and beg me to move it faster, so I do. My hand starts pumping him in perfect time with his bounces, speed matching perfectly.

“lexy im so close,” I moan, warning him that im really not going to last much longer, “fuck shit, feels so good, faster lex faster.” I really didn’t think he had it in him to physically move any faster than he was, but apparently he did considering the second the words leave my mouth he bounces even faster and harder on my dick, making not only me cry out in pleasure but himself as well.

“oh fuck shit jack im gonna come, oh my god”

His warning and moans are accompanied by his hips stuttering and his movements becoming erratic, my own hips bucking up again to try and even out the pattern, it takes one last thrust upwards from me, one that slams dead on into his prostate and he is coming spilling his load over my chest and hand. The noises and facial expressions and the way he tightens around my when he comes is enough to send me over the edge as well and I spill my load inside him, moaning and shuddering at the intenseness of it.

Alex sways for a second before lowering himself forward and lying flat on my chest, his head buried in my neck and my arms wrapped around his back. Im still inside him but it doesn’t really matter because either of us have the energy or motivation to move.

“I love you,” he mumbles against my shoulder as his breathing slows.

“I love you too Alex, more than words can express.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this took FOREVER.

basically, i had half written on my phone and then i got really bus and shit like i was in london then i lost my phone, then i got it back then i was in france and then when i finally wrote it all and had fucking finished it i sent it too myself (like emailed it from my phone so i would have it on the computer), deleted the note it was written in, checked my fucking emails and it hadn't fucking sent. I DON'T KNOW WHY, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT JUST DIDN'T SEND.

this way about four days ago and i only got the motivation to re write it tonight so yeah.

hope this is satisfactory...sorry for any mistakes or anything

uhm

ily

peace