‹ Prequel: Castle Walls
Sequel: Love So Sweet

Tumble and Fall

12

After dinner (which mostly consisted of her parents grilling Ryan about his life and career), Ryan and Danni walked around downtown Philadelphia before meeting Justin and the others at a nearby bar. From there, they made their way to Rumor. Scott met them at the door and led them inside to a private booth where Claude, Justin, and Sean waited. Claude and Justin each had a blonde perched in their laps and Justin’s blonde looked up at Ryan as the three approached. She eyed him up and down and Danni slid her arm around Ryan, stopping him and leaning up to kiss him, her hand slipping into the back pocket of his jeans as she did.

Ryan was blushing when Danni pulled back from him. “What was that?” Ryan asked.

“Making sure that girl knows what’s mine,” Danni answered.

“I’ve never seen your possessive side. I kind of like it.” Danni purred in response and Ryan pulled her back for another heart stopping kiss.

“Would you two break it up already!” Justin yelled out. “Can I get five minutes without your lovey dovey please?”

Danni smiled and led Ryan to the table, pushing in beside Justin and Ryan squeezing in beside her. “You’ve had like four hours without this. I was just trying to get you back up to speed.”

“Blech!” Justin responded sticking out his tongue and making a gagging motion with his hand. Danni laughed at him and grabbed his half empty beer bottle, taking a pull from it.

“What do you want, Danni?” Claude asked as he lifted the girl from his lap.

“Jack and coke.”

“Water for you, Nuge?” Claude smirked.

“Yeah,” Ryan answered quietly with a blush. Danni kissed his cheek.

“Actually, I’ll have a water too,” Danni said to Claude. He shrugged and Ryan smiled, pulling Danni closer to him.

An hour passed quickly, Danni talking animatedly with the others as Ryan sat back and watched her. Justin pulled her out onto the dance floor with, leaving Ryan at the table with Sean. Claude was dancing with the blonde that had attached herself to him and Scott was off at the bar.

“So you and Danni,” Sean said, eyeing Ryan from across the table and assessing him.

“Yep, me and Danni,” Ryan answered slowly.

“She’s a really great girl.” Ryan nodded in agreement. “If you hurt her, you have to deal with us. She means a lot to Danny’s boys and Danny cares about her well being.”

“Just Danny?”

Sean’s eyes narrowed. “I got to know Danni a little over her spring break earlier this year. I liked her but was too shy to say anything. I care about what happens in her life but I think you’re an okay guy. As long as you’re good to her, then we won’t have a problem.”

“You don’t have to worry. She’s special. I would never jeopardize that.”

“Good.”

“Hey, I heard you need a t-shirt,” Scott said cheerfully as he rejoined Ryan and Sean.

Ryan groaned. “She told you?”

“Of course she did. I’ll make sure to send something to you before the season starts.”

~*~*~


Danni and Ryan stayed a couple more hours before heading back to Danni's parents. Justin stayed out with the others and Claude promised to return him safe and sound in the morning.

An hour after returning to her parents and kissing Ryan in the hallway outside her bedroom, Danni heard her door creak open and then close. Ryan moved across her room, tiptoeing, painfully aware of every noise, imagined and real. He slipped into bed with Danni and grabbed her around the middle, pulling her back to him. He pushed the hair from her neck and sucked the sensitive skin of her neck between his lips.

“Ryan,” she moaned softly. She rolled over to face him careful of his shoulder. “Sit up,” she told him. He did as told and Danni straddled his lap. “Is this okay?” He nodded and grabbed her with his good arm and pulled her to him. Lips parted, tongues dancing, they kissed like teenagers and lost themselves in each other.

Danni’s fingers trailed over his chest, exploring every inch of him. They skimmed across his abs and along the elastic waist of his sweat pants. He hissed out a breath when she did.

“Danni...” he warned. She pulled back from him and lifted her shirt over her head, leaving her chest bared to him. “What are you doing?”

“I want you to touch me.”

“We can’t, not at your parents house.”

“We won’t. I don't want our first time to be sneaky like that. I do however want to touch you. I can’t just kiss you. I need more of you and I'm pretty sure you want that too.” She shifted against him, his erection pressing against her through his sweats.

“Oh god,” he groaned. He didn’t have his sling on and he couldn't lift his arm much but his hands ran up her sides and cupped each of her breasts, palming them and reveling in the feel of them in his hands. Most of the guys he knew bragged about the girls they hooked up with their big breasts but Ryan had never been attracted to that. He liked Danni’s small breasts and he bent his head, flicking his tongue across one nipple, lavishing it with attention before turning to the other one.

Ryan sucked in a breath when he felt Danni’s hand wrap around him as her hand delved into his sweats. She squeezed the base of his cock, her hand gliding up his length before pumping him in her hand. He nipped the underside of her breast, sucking the skin, knowing he would leave a mark and not caring. She moaned as he kissed his way back to her mouth. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as his fingers brushed against the front of her sleep shorts. Her hips rocked against his touch and she squeezed his dick in her hands as she continued to work her hands around him.

His hands slid up her thighs, slow movements as his fingers toyed with the edge of her shorts, moving closer still to her. “Ryan,” she begged on a breathless whisper. She shifted and his fingers brushed against the cotton barrier between them again. “Mmmmm,” she moaned aloud.

Footsteps in the hall stopped and there was a soft knock at her door. Danni and Ryan jumped apart and Danni rolled off of him, pushing him to the floor. “Danni? Are you awake?” her mothers voice asked.

“Get under the bed,” Danni hissed at him. He scrambled under the bed and laid still. Danni rolled over, throwing the covers over her and pretending to be fast asleep, willing herself to breathe evenly. She heard the door open and her mother’s head peer inside. With her eyes barely cracked, she saw her mother's gaze sweep the room before retreating. She listened to the footsteps and then the sound of her parents bedroom door closing.

“It’s safe,” Danni whispered, sticking her head over the side of the bed. Ryan peered out at her.

“I think I’m having a heart attack.”

“You’re not having a heart attack.” Danni found her shirt and pulled it over her head. “You wanna stay awhile?”

“Are you crazy? Your mom almost caught us!” He whispered fiercely.

“But she didn’t.”

“No,” Ryan said firmly. He kissed her quickly and Danni pulled him back for a longer kiss.

“See you in the morning,” Danni said, groping him through his sweats. She smiled devilishly and pushed him towards her door. "Sleep tight," she murmured against his lips as she kissed him again before she opened the bedroom door and shoved Ryan out into the hall, her door closing tightly behind her.