Status: I'm choosing PG-13 just to be safe. Please, give some suggestions for the story, since this is my first published book..

Boys and Broadway Do Not Mix

Join the Party

It was May 7, the last day of school at my school in San Francisco and I was at a graduation party at my best friend, Riley's house. I was reading in a nook by a large glass window that overlooked the pier when I met Him.

I've never been much of a 'Party Girl'. I'm terrible at dancing, I only have 1 real friend, and I've never drank anything stronger than a Shirley Temple. So, there I sat trying read 'Pride and Prejudice' over the large crowd dancing to 'Lights' by Ellie Goulding.

"It is truly universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife." I practically yelled in my mind. Defeated, I stuffed the book in my back and resigned to looking out the window.

That's when HE walked in.

I looked up as the door opened and He swaggered in. I swore that I had just died and gone to heaven at the sight of him. He had black hair, broad shoulders, blue eyes, and cute dimples. I seriously almost fell out the window. He smiled at Riley as she walked up to him and engulfed in one of her famous bear hugs. 'That must be her brother.' I thought. They looked exactly the same, right down to the dimples. 'Well, this is awkward. Here I am, just staring at Riley's twin brother like some kind of stalker!'

Just then, he caught my gaze and stopped talking to Riley. He just stared at me with a such look of enchantment, that I just couldn't look away. So we were just having a staring contest with each other from across the room.Eventually, Riley noticed, pecked his cheek, took his graduation gift, and pushed her dazed brother in my direction. He stumbled and caught himself before he face slammed the ground. I giggled quietly.

That seemed to snap him out of his haze and he looked back up at me. Then, He started walking towards me. I quickly looked behind me just to be sure. Nope, he was definitely walking to me. He smiled when I did that. I got hit by his gorgeous smile like a semi truck. I brushed a stray hair out of my face and adjusted my reading glasses. He came to sit in front of me in the nook. I gulped. This may sound weird, but, he smelled delicious; like chocolate and peppermints. I took a deep breath and reveled in his smell.

"So, what's your name? I'm William Levy." He said, jolting me out of my stupor.

"I..uh...M-Morgan. Morgan B-Bosch!" I stuttered, brushing an invisible hair out of my face. Will smiled again and I couldn't help , but to smile with him.

"Morgan, huh? That's a pretty name. So, Morgan, what's a beauty like you doing all alone at a graduation party?" I blushed profoundly at his words; 'a beauty like me'? No one besides Riley or my family had ever called me beautiful before. I looked down, my glasses sliding down my nose.

"Oh, I'm not really into parties and drinking and all that." I expected him to find some excuse to leave after that. That's what boys usually did. A girl who didn't party was automatically unworthy.

"Really? Neither am I." My mouth gaped open a little bit, but I quickly shut it. Nobody ever said that! This guy was getting better and better.

***********************************

2 hours later
Will and I were having a great time together. We were laughing so hard, I almost peed myself.

"Okay, okay! I have a question!" Will wheezed in between chuckles.

"Okay, shoot." I giggled.' This is most fun I've ever had with a guy' I thought, giddily.

"Are those glasses real?" He asked finally gaining composure.

"Yeah, they're just for reading, though" I replied, suddenly nervous. What if he thought I was ugly?

"Well, can I see you with them off?" He wondered. I bit my lip.

"Oh c'mon! Just a peek!" Will exclaimed as he reached for my glasses. I tried to protest, but it was too late, he'd already pulled them off. I looked down quickly, but, he lifted my chin. Then, he froze. I knew it! I tried to shake off the feeling of disappointment.

"Yeah, I know...Hunchback of Nortre Dame status, right." At that he seemed a little shocked.

You really don't know just how GORGEOUS you are, do you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! That's sweet! I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Tell me what you think!!! :-)