Status: Collab, in progress.

Creating Something Beautiful

Chapter One

Kellin:

"This is it," I thought to myself slowly brushing my black hair from my eyes. I quickly pulled my toms over my thin socks and unlocked my window. I stood in my room for hopefully the last time then silently slipped away. I wish I could say leaving was hard for me but how could it be? If anything I was doing my father a favor by leaving. It was a cold night and slightly windy making me regret not bringing my jacket along with me. I merely tucked m hands into the pockets on my black jeans as the wind brushed my hair in different directions.

Walking closer to the train station I began counting the money in my pocket making sure I had enough for a ticket. I guess I wasn’t quite sure I was really going to go through with this until those metal doors opened forcing me to make up my mind. I stepped in not even able to turn around before someone pushed me whispering a little “Faggot," as they passed. I lost my balance before landing on a soft warm surface. At first I wasn’t sure what the hell I had just landed on but as I slowly moved my hand up turning as I did so I quickly stood blushing deeply.

"I-I umm," I stuttered looking at the boy I had landed on. He was my age, maybe a little older with shoulder length brown hair and eyes that made me want to cover my face so I wouldn’t be caught staring at them. My hair had fallen covering my reddening cheeks as he looked up at me, I wouldn’t blame him if he got up and walked away. Much to my surprise he stood quietly then motioned for me to sit.

"I can’t take your seat," I said brushing the hair that had been my shield away from my eyes. This time when I looked up he was looking at me giving me a better look at the man who had been my landing spot moments before. He looked the same but now that I was actually thinking he had an empty expression and those deep brown eyes seemed to be hiding a lot more than his face would like to admit.

"It’s okay, I have been sitting too long anyway," he nearly mumbled as he grabbed onto a bar to hold himself up as the train began moving. After I nodded and sat I kept feeling the need to look at him, he had such an emotionless face but his eyes seemed so pained. My eyes shot to the ground as he turned his head catching me staring at him in deep thought. The train became increasingly emptier as the time passed, and eventually it got to the point of which it was only me, the guy who gave me his seat, and a man who appeared to be homeless.

A speaker crackled on announcing that we were nearing the last stop and everyone would have to be off by that point. Panic began to set in as I remembered that I had only brought enough money for the train and maybe a cheap meal. There was no way I would be able to get a taxi but even if I could where would I go? My already upset stomach did flips as it felt the train coming to a stop; I looked up from my hands nervously realizing that the homeless man was the one who had pushed me earlier.

When I could finally get my legs to move I ran a little panicked from the fear of not knowing what to do next. I ended up in the dirty bathroom turning the water to its hottest settings and splashing my face with it several times. I couldn’t go home, no, I wouldn’t go home. Not long after I finally got my breathing under control I headed for the door grabbing the handle and pulling lightly.

The next thing I know the door came flying back a lot harder than I had pulled and the man who had pushed me was ramming me into the wall. I tried to scream I really did but his large hand cover my mouth before I could even register what had happened. My small frame was off of the floor and against the cold wall. Several little tears formed in my eyes falling down my cheeks as the man pushed himself closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kellin's POV: http://panic-with-selfish-machines.tumblr.com/