Sequel: I Won't Give Up
Status: Active Updates

That's Hockey, Baby

Chapter 16

One month later

"The outfit looks adorable, a little too adorable for dinner with daddy but adorable at the least", Abby gushed as we walked to her car. It was February 3rd, my birthday, and Abby and Lindsey, Tazers new girlfriend, decided to take me out shopping and for lunch since I was getting dinner with my dad tonight instead of partying.

"Kane would approve, its white and classy like you, but short enough for his liking", Lindsey laughed as she nudged me slightly.

"I thought that too", I laughed, Patrick didn't hide that he thought most of my outfits were to "grandma" for his liking.

"Are you seeing him later tonight", Abby asked, attempting to wink at me. I shook my head no.

"He hasn't even called me today", I admitted. January went smoothly and we got even closer than before, so I thought for sure he would call today or want to do something.

"He still has like 14 hours", Lindsey laughed as we got in the car.

The drive back to my apartment, where my dad was waiting for me was about 10 minutes from the mall. Abby and Lindsey came up with me to my apartment to get their over night bags, since they spent the night and forgot to take them earlier today.

"Dad", I called into my apartment as I opened the door, the lights weren't on and that made me worried. I flicked them on and

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA"

I looked around to see at least 50 people all crammed into my apartment living room. I turned behind me to ask Lindsey and Abby if they knew about this, but they were already by Patrick and Jonathan. I laughed to myself as I went to greet my guests.

"Happy birthday princess", Patrick said, hugging me. I smiled and hugged him tightly back.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday", I said into his shoulder he laughed and pulled away, looking at me.

"I couldn't if I tried, thats all you've talked about since January 3rd", he joked, "I almost didn't recognize you, what'd you do with my girlfriend and her grandma clothes"

He's been calling me his girlfriend ever since we made up from our fight in the beginning of January, and I didn't fight it. I had gotten use to the idea of having a "boyfriend" and there was no denying we both liked kissing each other so we just went with it.

"You like it", I laughed as I twirled around for him, "It was for dinner with my dad but I guess its for you now too" http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90943044

"Well I'm glad I got to see it, its a rare moment Ms Ell", he laughed, "By the way, I think people are expecting you to kiss me for putting this all together"

He smirked at me as he saw my eyes widen.

"You did this"

"With help from Abby and Linds and your dad, but yah", he laughed. I squealed and practically jumped into his arms.

"You're amazing", I smiled before leaning in and happily kissing him.

The party went by quickly, but it was fun. Patrick invited all of the team and staff and their family, since I didn't really have any other friends here.

I said goodbye to the last of the guests, Jon and Lindsey before Patrick called me to the couch with him.

"Ready for your present", he smirked and I hit his shoulder.

"That makes it sound like your suggesting something"

He just laughed and shook is head as he reached for a bag and handed it to me.

The first thing I took from the bag was a card, that sang "22" by Taylor Swift when you opened it and I smiled at the cheesiness. The next was a small photo album that had pictures of me and him from when I first met him at the draft party to current. I smiled as I flipped the pages.

"Oh no, where'd you get this", I asked as I came across the picture where he was just about to drop the food on me and my face was horrified.

He laughed and looked over my shoulder to see the picture I was talking about, "Ab takes pictures of everything, it was easy"

I continued to flip through the pictures and pulled out the last thing in the bag, a small blue tiffany box.

I opened it to find http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP05838&mcat=148207&cid=288153&search_params=s+5-p+63-c+288153-r+101424400-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

"You didn't", I smiled as I examined the ring I've been wanting for months. He laughed as I slid it on my finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet but I felt bad for not updating today:) I was having writers block and I still kinda am but I'm getting out of it I think, thanks for subcribing and reading and reccomending and commenting and just being amazing!!:)