Sequel: I Won't Give Up
Status: Active Updates

That's Hockey, Baby

IMPORTANT

Oh my gosh, you guys are seriously the greatest! I had no idea so many people would want a sequel, but each time I refreshed my page it seemed like I had a new comment telling me to make one! It made me cheese so hard, I'm a dork lol:)

Since there's going to be a sequel, I'm not going to do an epilogue. I still have to figure out what I want to do for the sequel and make a layout and story line and find a title and all that jazz...so bear with me when I get everything figured out!

Please don't unsubscribe because as soon as the sequel is out, I'll update this story letting you guys know!

I'm so uncreative with titles, or they take me a while to think of one, so if any of you have any ideas on what it should be...leave me a comment! If I choose yours I'll give you credit on the summary page:) It'd be soo appreciated!

Also If anyone would want to make me a banner or even a layout for the sequel, I'd also appreciate it and give you credit...if you're not computer smart then don't worry about it, I completely understand, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask!

Lastly, thank you all so so so so so so so so sooo much for being so dedicated to this story! I loved writing it and your guys feedback made it soo much more enjoyable:)

Stay tuned for the sequel, I'm going to try and have it all sorted out at least by tonight so I can start writing it ASAP before school starts!

Love you guys!!