Sequel: I Won't Give Up
Status: Active Updates

That's Hockey, Baby

Chapter 7

3 days later

"You fell in love with me when I spilled spaghetti on you? I always knew it", Patrick said over dinner. After his practice, Catherine suggest we go to Palace grill across the street from the arena. The fans were loving me, but were confused because they haven't seen us in public. I, personally, was ok with just doing interviews and taking pictures with him, but Catherine insisted we start going out like a couple too.

"As if, the only person I was in love with then was one direction", I laughed while I ate my fries.

"You sound pretty convincing", Patrick pointed out as he watched the video on his phone.

"Don't flatter yourself, I took acting all 4 years in high school and I was on broadway", I shrugged.

"You were on broadway", he asked, looking up from his phone. I nodded, he was making such a big deal out of it.

"Maybe you're not so uncool after all", Patrick said, going back to the video.

"Oh wonderful, I'm so glad you think so", I said sarcastically.

"Hey, watch it", he said giving me a look, "people are here".

"We sound like a cute teenage couple bickering, who cares", I said as I tossed another fry into my mouth.

"I am pretty funny", Patrick noted as he continued watching the video. I rolled my eyes.

"You also have a big ego", I said.

"So do you Ellie", he said as he reached for my hands from across the table. I glared at him until he motioned with his eyes to the door; I saw a family walk in, all wearing BlackHawks gear. I sighed before putting on my cheesiest and happiest smile.

"You are just too funny", I gushed.

"Does being funny earn me a kiss", he winked and I had to laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world. I gave him the evil eye before leaning in to give him a peck on the cheek. Before I could move, he turned his head back to face me so my lips landed on his, and not his cheek. I quickly pulled away and made sure the family wasn't watching.

"Jerk", I hissed as I wiped my mouth on the napkin nearest me.

"You loved it", he smirked
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short but I think its kinda cute...lol. I might update again tonight, let me know what you think!!!:)