Status: i guess this is a thing now.

Could We Burn, Darling?

Five

Jack may or may not have been freaking out at the moment.

Alex was finally coming over to stay at the younger's house for a few days and Jack was growing more and more self-conscious as the minutes passed.

His house was basically the size of Alex's living room, only having two floors with two bedrooms, the bathroom, kitchen, and living room.

When he heard the gentle knock at the door, his eyes widened as he ran to get it. It'd been a week since the pair had seen each other and both were much too excited.

As soon as Jack had the door pulled open, Alex was wrapping his arms around his little waist and spinning him in circles.

"Missed you so much, Jay," He mumbled into his hair and Jack giggled. He rested his head against his shoulder, grinning.

"I missed you too, Al," He pressed a few kisses around his face, stepping out of the way so he could enter the house.

"Gosh, your house is so cute," Alex gushed, smiling as he looked around, "I wish my house was like this sometimes. It's weird not being able to hear everything going on in the house."

Jack laughs and nods his head, "Well, at least you get to do dirty things in your room without your parents hearing you." He smirks at his boyfriend, going into the kitchen with Alex hot on his heels.

"You dirty dog, Barakitten."

Jack's face screws into a confused look, "I'm a dirty dog, but you're calling me Barakitten?" He asks. Alex thinks about it before chuckling and nodding his head head.

"Problem with that?" The elder asks, smirking. Before Jack can reply, his mother is jogging down the stairs with a grin on her face.

"Alex! Oh gosh, the wonderful Alex who has been taking such great care of my son!" She laughs as she pulls Alex into a hug, "it's so lovely to finally meet you."

Alex chuckles and hugs her back, "As to you, Mrs. Barakat."

Jack is blushing like crazy when Alex's arm returns back to his waist, pulling him up against his side. Joyce just smiles sweetly at the two, happy that her son finally found someone so kind and gentle with him.

"Go on, you love birds. I'll be down here making lunch. I'll call you when it's ready," She tells them before ushering them from the kitchen and up the stairs. Jack just grins as he pulls Alex to his room.

"My room doesn't compare to yours, but I have a small bed so that means closer snuggling." He tells the older boy quickly, pushing his bedroom door open. For the main part, it's clean besides the few coffee mugs on his beside table and a couple of CDs strewn across the floor by his stereo.

"It's so you," Alex mumbled quietly, looking around before plopping down onto his bed. Jack blushes and goes over to him, sitting down and leaning against his side.

"I hope that's a good thing." He whispers, shutting his eyes with a small smile. Alex chuckled and wrapped his arm around the younger's skinny waist.

"Of course it is, Jay," he grins. Jack giggles and presses his lips against Alex's cheek before nudging it gently with his nose. Alex just turns his head and crashes his lips against the younger's, who presses back just as rough.

After a small fight for dominance, Jack gives in and lets Alex pull him into his lap. Their lips move together in a perfect rhythm.

"Boys! Lunch is done!"

Jack pulls back abruptly, face flushed as he looks away from his boyfriend. Alex just chuckles at him and kisses all over his face.

"Your cheeks are all pink, cutie," he smirks.

Jack giggles and blushes, "Shut up," he whines before getting up and pulling Alex down the stairs with him.

"I smell pizza rolls," Jack announces as he enters the kitchen, eyes falling on the plate on the counter. Pizza rolls. He was right, and now he was happy. Letting out a squeal of happiness, he grabs the plate and pulls the older into the living room with him, "Pick a channel."

Alex takes the remote and flips through the channels, eventually just settling on Spongebob.
♠ ♠ ♠
So short, but I'm going to try to get back into writing this story.
It's basically just all fluff, but something will be happening soon.

Woohoo, please comment and check out my other fic Stay Happy There.

(Follow me on Tumblr)