Status: In-progress sequal to the pilot. If you want to read this, check the pilot first.

Dysfunctional Team: Season 1

Bliss PT 1

Talos Four, City 17, Periphery Heights, Moscow Hotel, nighttime

Warmup entered the hotel. The lobby and was a nice and clean place, with antique Cybertronian furniture laying around in neat order. The area was painted a comforting blue color. A pure white mech was waiting behind the lobby on the computer, waiting to help anybody. "Good evening, sir. It's nice to see you again. Do you need any help?" the all too kind worker asked.

"Nah, I'm fine. Thanks. Just checking into my room for the night, uh, whatsyourface" Warmup up said to whatsyourface, much to his annoyance.

"It's Whiteout, sir," the mech said to the mercenary.

"Yeah, whatever," the rude mech said as he headed to the elevators. Whiteout gave a sigh before heading back to work on the computer. Warmup continued on, walking to the elevators. He entered the area and gaze at the sight of a black femme with purple-and-yellow trimmings and a tall stature. Warmup gazed longingly at the femme. She had a very nice and sleek design that was really shiny, showing that she really cared about her looks. She stood with her arm cross, looking rather impatient at waiting for the elevator. She hit the button again, trying in vain to make the thing go faster. "You realize that doesn't work," Warmup said to the femme. Said femme glared at him.

"So? It makes me feel better. Need to take my aggression out on something," the femme said, still looking irritated, almost as if she was angry at something else.

"Are you okay?" Warmup asked. Had to find a way to spend some time while waiting for the elevator.

"Yeah, it's just, ugh," the femme moaned. "My sparkmate has to postpone coming here. His job just got a little more interesting and could be getting paid more for it," the femme revealed.

"Oh, you have a sparkmate?" Warmup asked, a little surprise. A femme this good-looking shouldn't settle down for only one person.

"Yeah, I do," the femme said. "Been sparkmates for a long time now," the femme said.

Ding!

The elevator opened, inviting to two to enter. The two entered the compartment and the femme click the 13th floor. "Click the 23rd floor for me," Warmup said. The femme conceded to that and the elevator closed. "How did you two meet?" Warmup asked.

"It was back before the war. It was a regular day, just me getting ready to go around and hang out with some friends, until my creator inform he got me a bodyguard that would begin protecting me," the femme explain.

"A bodyguard?" Warmup asked.

"Yeah, my creator was a senator," she explained. 3rd floor now. "At the time, he had some very unpopular opinion and some people wanted him gone and would do anything to get to him. That included hurting his precious creation. So, he hired this guy to protect me and, well, we fell in love. It took a while, but we worked it out," the femme said, happiness coming from her voice. 7th floor now. "We've been together since. When the war started, he tried to stayed neutral and stayed on it while he got me a one-way ship off the planet. Next time I'd saw him, he was working for the Decepticons. Didn't explain why, just was. I could tell just by looking at him that he'd seen some ugly stuff," the femme said, a shiver coming to her voice. 10th floor now.

"I imagined so. Heard they did some seriously sick stuff, Warmup chipped in.

"Yeah, anyway, now that the war is nearing an end, he has more freedom to move around and do what he wants. The Autobots are on their last soldiers and are nearing a end," the femme said. "Thank Primus, this war was really getting old."

Ding!

13th floor. The door opened, letting the femme out. "Bye, uh, whatsyourface," The red grounder said to the femme. The femme turned around and corrected him just as the door closed.

"It's Thunderblast."

XXXThe Merchant

Killshot entered the cargo hold. Swindle had ordered him to go there and help the Constructicons, as they hadn't answered when Swindle buzzed them to ask how there doing. The first thing he noticed was Scavenger on the floor, temporally offline; with some scorch marks on his face. Looked like the Kremzeek shocked him hard. The next thing he noticed was Hook on the floor, still online, with the rubber box next to him. Hook glared at him as he entered the room. "Oh, great. The monoformer is here. This is just getting better," Hook moaned out.

"I may be a monoformer, but at least I have a good paint job. Seriously, purple and green?" Killshot fired back.

"It was Scrapper's idea, not mine," Hook replied. "He kept going on and on how they we needed something to separate us from others," he said as he got up all the floor. "I told him to just make a symbol to distinguish us from everybody else, but noooo, he insisted we're all color-coordinated. That we're all painted purple-and-green, not caring that that is a really ugly color combination. Nope, he said that we looked great. Ugh?" hook complained out loud.

"Wow, you really have some issues with Scrapper, don't you," Killshot commented.

"A few," Hook said with a wave of his hand. "It doesn't matter now. I don't work with him anymore. Maybe I should change my colors?" Hook thought to himself.

"It would certainly be a good thing," Killshot gave his opinion. He looked over at the other medic. "Looks like he got quite a shock," Killshot noted.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out why he was down here in the first place," Hook said. Killshot tilted his head away from Hook and started scratching his head nervously.

"Yeah, I sure don't either," Killshot replied back a little nervously. Hook did not let his nervousness go unnoticed.

"You're acting a bit suspicious. Is there a reason why?" Hook investigated.

"What, me? Of course not," Killshot replied rather inconvincibly, walking towards the ammo section.

"Monoformer," Hook said in a low and threatening tone, "I'll let you know that Shockwave isn't the only person here that has experience torturing people, so tell me before I'm tempted to use my scalpel," Hook told Killshot. The assassin caved in.

"Alright, alright, fine. I asked Scavenger over the communicator to go get some bullets for my newly acquired pistol that I was sure Swindle had. In fact, I think I see them over here," Killshot said, picking up a metal box, as Hook frown went deeper. "Yeah, this is it. Anyway, I'm sure that Scavenger just didn't follow my direction and opened up the rubber box and cause the whole racket here," Killshot explained, Hook looking furious. "Yeah, bye!" Killshot yelled as he ran out the door, leaving Hook to attend the patient by himself.

Hook looked at the door the retreating monoformer ran through before returning his attention to his patient. Scavenger was shock pretty badly, but the scorch marks were nothing to worry about. The real problem was if the wires in his head were fried. There could be any number of problems mentally if they're fried. With his diagnosis complete, he put the rubber box up and then picked up Scavenger and carried him out the room.

XXX

Swindle was pressing a few buttons, trying to call Onslaught. Dead End, who was standing behind Swindle, wanted to see if he was okay without a second in commend. Swindle would've argue with him about how Onslaught was perfectly fine by himself, but decided not too due too the fact that he kinda need to talk to Onslaught too for more personal reason. What can he say, Onslaught was one of the few people he called a friend.

Within a few seconds, someone answered on the other side, but instead of Onslaught, a new face answered. He was colored black-and-white with yellow blotches in random places. "Hello, Swindle and Dead End," he greeted them. Swindle raised an eyebrow at that. "Don't act surprise. I know both of you decent enough from other people. I think I'd bought a gun or two off of you as well," he informed them. Suddenly, swindle was able to put a name to the face, one that he knew quite well.

"Deadlock! Nice to see you. What are you doing over at Dabola?" he asked.

"I'm here to replace Dead End as SIC over here," he replied. Dead End took it relatively well.

"I guess there's worse he could use to replace me," Dead End said. "You must be doing something right to have Onslaught called you first," Dead End complemented.

"Third," Deadlock corrected.

"Uh."

"I was third on his list of people to called to come in to replace you. Both of them were too busy to help," Deadlock told him. "If I'm correct, he had 10 possible replacements for you."

"Oh, is that all," Dead End muttered sarcastically.

"Actually, the list was just this galaxy alone. We're not including all the other ones," Deadlock corrected again, much to Dead End continued annoyance.

"Yay, woo. I'm expendable," Dead End cheered in the most deadpan voice possible.

"Yeah… I guess. So why did you two called?" Deadlock asked the two.

"Dead End here wanted to known if Onslaught was alright without him. Judging by your presence, I'd say everything's find there without him," Swindle answered for them.

"Obviously. Anyway, can you do me a favor?" Deadlock asked Swindle.

"Depends on what it is. Is it anything difficult?" Swindle asked.

"Nothing difficult. I just want you to tell Killshot to get off his aft and give me a damn call. Honestly, I've haven't heard from neither him nor Lugnutz since we were on Dabola together with Turmoil," Deadlock explained. "I get too many calls from Turmoil though," he aspirated.

"Yeah, I can do that for you. He be here to talk to you pretty quickly," Swindle confirmed.

"Give me a couple of cycles. I picking up reports of a major fight in the lounge." Deadlock face went blank for a second. "We have a lounge?"

"Yes, on both accounts," Swindle answered. Deadlock contemplated that for a few seconds.

"Make that a couple of megacycles," Deadlock said before the screen turned off, leaving Swindle and Dead End by themselves in a slightly awkward silence, before Dead End went back to his seat to read some poetry. Swindle decided not to point out he looked a bit angrier on his walk and just kept the ship going to the distress coordinates.

XXX

Misfire laid sitted on his berth, enjoying the high he was getting from this. Honestly, nothing was better than this. He never had syk before, due to everybody calling it too dangerous to use because it does some mess up things to you. Even Mixmaster wouldn't let him use or how to make it, keeping it to himself. Although, they made have been to addiction than him caring about Misfire. Honestly, judging from the high that he was feeling, they were overreacting. Honestly, this was so good. It was... it was...

Bliss.

"Hey, idiot. You really shouldn't use that," a voice said next to him on his left. Misfire was a little surprise at that, considering he was sure he lock the damn door. Still, he didn't react too much, turning his head slowly to see who it was. When he saw the owner of the voice, he just about did a doubletake.

It was Slugslinger, standing up and looking at him, with many little holes in him...