Status: really ***ing new. omg, i'm so excited for this!

Breathe Me in Sweet Suffering

Tinkerbell

There is one thing about places like Scranton High I find extremely annoying. Everybody knows everything. Everyone knew I was tutoring Ryan and Chris after school. And judging from the glares and mutters from the female students when I passed it was clear that they thought I was coming onto Chris or Ryan.

Witch was utterly ridiculous.

We were in total different social circles. Meaning they had one and I didn't. I was hardly Chris`s type which consisted of stupid pretty girls. Sure I wasn't exactly ugly to look at. I could probably fall in the definition of cute with my brown eyes and what I was told was an innocent looking face. But Chris always had a thing for long legged mature looking beauties with huge breasts. I didn't have long legs. I wasn't a beauty either. Neither did I look mature as very few people believed I was seventeen and not fifteen. As for breasts… They were almost as non-existent as my hips. And he wasn't exactly my type either even if I wasn't sure I had one. Hard to tell when you have never been in love.

Wich mom teased me relentless about.

As for Ryan. I had to be a complete idiot if I was coming on to Ryan when Chris was around. He was an ass. A huge pain in the butt and everyone with half a brain would expect him to try to ruin it for me if I was going after Ryan.

What did they think I was doing anyway? I was helping out with subjects like English and math. Not teaching Chris and Ryan sexual positions and techniques. There was absolutely nothing sexy about algebra or Shakespeare.

Lexus and her merry band of brainless mall goth girls walked by. She glared at me with her glossy lips pressed tight but didn't say anything. She probably would the second I couldn't hear her but after our last encounter she always made sure I didn't hear when she said the nastiest things about me. I didn't really give a damn but the staring was beginning to get annoying. Most likely it would die down when Chris laid another girl. And that wouldn't take long. After all he was known to have one new girl for every week of the month. All I had to do was be patient. Then Chris would sleep with some girl, I would get a couple of smug looks for being dumped or rejected and then everything would go back to normal and I could go to school without feeling like I was a zoo exhibit. And that would be the end my five minutes of fame. Hopefully.

I glanced at the clock. Every second now school would be over and I didn't have to be in a place were everyone was staring at me. The bell rang and I hurried out. It was for once sunny. The sky was a perfect shade of light blue and not a single cloud in sight. A rare thing in PA were the weather usually consisted of various forms of gray and rain. Maybe I had a slight chance of a tan. I huffed for myself. Yeah. Not very likely. It took more than one sunny day for my pasty white skin to develop a tan and unless I was moving to Arizona or California I didn't see that happening anytime soon.

"Tinkerbell!"

I froze. Only one person used that nickname on me. I whipped around looking for the source of the voice. Bam. He was wearing his usual tattered jeans and a t shirt that had seen better days.

" Brandon!"

I ran as fast as my short legs could carry me and jumped him with an excited squeal.

"Missed me much?"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I could feel all the stares but I didn't give a damn. My Bam was here in Scranton. It had only been months since I last saw him but it felt like years. He smelled just like I remember. Irish spring soap and cigarettes he smoked, and a little touch of his after shave. Bam kissed me right on the lips and pulled my earlobe teasingly.

"Anything exciting or new happened since the last time I talked to you?"

I was momentarily stunned. Exciting and new. A lot was new. A hell of a lot I didn't really want to tell him as I didn't quite understand it myself. How did you explain that the whole Chris seemed to be out to get you in one way or another without sounding like you had lost it?

"Nope. Not really."

"So why is this huge scary looking guy giving me the death glare?"

I turned around where Bam was looking. Chris was standing next to Balz and Devin, scowling in our direction. At least something was back to normal. I would never have guessed that I would miss that scowl but it was defiantly better than that creepy soft look.

"That's Chris Cerulli. It's his usual expression."

"Chris Cerulli as in I hate Chris Cerulli, the guy that harasses you?"

Chris narrowed his eyes.

"I'll go over there and teach him a lesson."

I couldn't help but snicker. Chris wasn't exactly small nor was he the lanky type but he would have no chance going up against Chris. Chris was both much taller and much more muscled than Bam. Not to mention he had a temper and quick fists. I didn't think Bam had ever been in any kind of fight before. Bam didn't stand a chance in hell and the last thing I wanted to see was my bestfriend in the whole world being pummeled to the ground by Chris.

"I love you and all but you are no fighter what so ever. Beside I can handle things myself."

Sort of handle anyway. Although lately I had done a little more blowing up or trying to stick my head in the sand than actually handling it.

"Chris! Can you calm down!"

I looked away from Bam in the direction of the loud voice. Ryan was yelling at Chris, trying to get him in his Cherokee.

"Okay. What was that?"

"Chris having one of his temper fits."

Bam seemed confused something he wouldn't have if he knew Chris. Angry outbursts were after all Chris' thing.

"If you say so. Now let's take my car around for a spin so you can show me the place"

I raised a brow and looked at the car. It was most likely not his. It didn't look new and still had no scratches or patching up. And Jason had a standing record of one week before damaging the cars he drove.

"No. Ill drive."

"Why?"

How could he even ask that? The last time he drove me anywhere I had almost started scratching my last will onto my arm with my fingernails. Probably would have too if I had not been petrified with fear.

"Let me remind you. Cat. Three. Old lady. Red light. Shall I continue?"

Chris stuck out his under lip in a pout.

"I am not that bad."

I huffed and bumped my fist into his chest.

"Even my mom won't drive with you and she drives like an almost blind person on heavy medication. Ill drive and you can choose the music."

Bsm squealed and jumped into the front seat while I rolled my eyes. It was so easy to forget that he was twenty four. Usually he acted like he was younger than me. If I didn't know better I would have assumed him to be in close relation with my mom. Minus the delusional part. There were some similarities. Like the blue eyes and the brown hair. The tendency of acting like little children not to mention the ever positive outlook on life. Bam looked at me eagerly like we were about to do something exciting and not just drive around Scranton and look at trees. Sun and Bam. It was a good day. Perhaps things were finally brightening up for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's super short sorry. But if any of you guys are intrested, I've started another Chris fanfic. It's totally different to this one (: Thank you

Thanks for the comments you guys<3