Sequel: My Forever Girl

Lost, Then Found

Ch. Eighteen

Kim’s P.O.V.

Everything became a blur. One minute Jared and I are at the beach, the next minute we’re at my house and he’s carrying me through the door bridal style.

“Where’s Shianne?” He asked as he put me down.

“I don’t know. I didn’t see my car in the driveway, she must have gone out.” I replied.

“Should we go look…” I placed a kiss on his lips to cut him off. I wrapped my arms securely around his neck as I stared into those brown eyes.

“No Jared, I want this, I want you. You should already know that.” I replied as my cheeks flushed pink.

My calm and steady breathing became pants as Jared kissed my neck while his hands made their way under my dress. It felt so good until I felt a hot liquid streaming down my leg. I looked down to see Koda with his back leg in the air, while he bared his teeth and growled at Jared.

“What the hell Koda, that’s gross! Get outside!” I shouted as I almost ripped the hinges off the door as it flew open.

Jared was busting up laughing. “He’s marking his territory.” He said.
“Well don’t think that gives you the ok just because you freakishly turn into a big dog.” I said and smiled back.

His eyes went from chocolate brown to black as he moved closer to me. He lowered his head to my neck where his teeth gently grazed the skin there. “I can think of other ways to claim you as mine.” He whispered with the sexiest voice ever. The thought of being his left me weak. To some people that would have sounded possessive, but to me he meant that I was his and he was mine, it worked both ways.

“Um… Jared… Do you mind if I take a quick shower?” I asked nervously staring into those black eyes that were now filled with both love and lust. He shook his head in approval, so I led him to my bedroom where I left him and disappeared into the attached bathroom.

The bathroom quickly filled with steam. The hot water pouring over my exposed body reminded me of Jared’s hot skin every time he touched me. I felt a hot hand placed against my back and slowly slide down. I slowly turned around and gasped at the sight in front of me; Jared fully exposed.

He smiled that cocky smile. “Do you mind if I join you?” I shook my head as he slid in beside me.

The water made his abs glisten. I licked my lips and like always bit on my lower lip. He lifted my chin with one hand and softly placed his lips to mine. His tongue parted my lips slightly just enough to allow his tongue inside to collide with my own. I couldn’t hold it back anymore, I moaned into his mouth. This caused him to pick me up and hold me up against the wall all in one swift motion.

“Are you sure you want this?” He asked panting, staring at me as the droplets dripped from his eyelashes.

“Yes Jared.” I whispered in reply.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He replied, his voice filled with frustration.

“You won’t.” I said trying to sound convincing. The truth is this was my first time. I knew it would hurt; at least that’s what Shianne told me when I mentioned I was thinking about making love to Eli back when we were happy.

Jared gently kissed my lips. The pains from his motions were brief and quickly replaced by pleasure.
I dug my nails into his back which caused him to repeat the motion. It didn’t hurt at all, it felt amazing. The heat radiating from him felt like we were being molded together. My head rolled back as did my eyes as I screamed out in pleasure. My body began to shake uncontrollably as the “sexual tension” was released from my body.

My eyes were still shut when I felt Jared place me down. I felt his soft warm lips gently peck my own. When my eyes slowly opened Jared was smiling at me.

Jared and I slid out of the shower where we took turns wiping each other off with a towel. I took the towel and wiped his chest off. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him and began kissing me. Something was different this time. He was rougher then before, but I couldn’t deny that I wasn’t enjoying it and that it turned me on. He picked me up and took me into my bedroom where he laid me down on the bed. He leaned down and began kissing my neck again until suddenly I felt his teeth graze my skin, and then he bit down. This time I screamed from the pain. Jared immediately pulled back.

Jared looked up at me, his eyes were once again chocolate brown, but they were filled with worry and sadness.

“Kim, I’m so sorry.” He replied.

“It’s fine, it doesn’t even hurt anymore.” He looked down at my shoulder and immediately rolled over to the other side of the bed.

“What’s wrong Jared?”

“I….. my wolf… marked you as his.” He replied in a regretful tone.

“What are you talking about?” He pointed to my shoulder where there was a fairly big red outline of his teeth. “It’s ok Jared.” I said trying to make him believe I wasn’t in any pain.

“I hurt you Kim.” He said as he rolled to the side of the bed where he attempted to get out of the bed until I grabbed his hand.

“I’m glad you did.” I attempted to pull him back on top of me, but he resisted. “Please Jared.”

This time he laid beside me on his back. “I’ll stay with you until you fall asleep. I don’t want to take the chance of hurting you again; I think it’d just be best if we stopped for right now.”
“Fine.” I irritably replied knowing I wasn’t going to win this argument.

“I love you Kim.” He whispered as he lifted his head and kissed the mark he left on my shoulder.

“I love you too.” I whispered back with a smile on my face knowing I couldn’t stay mad at him for long.

I was on the verge of falling asleep when my bedroom door flew open. Jared jumped to his feet and was across the room all in one motion. He was standing face to face with Paul.
“What the fuck Paul, ever heard of a door bell?” Jared growled.

“Jacob sent me to come find you, but I can see I interrupted something.” He sniffed the air, and then a wide smile spread across his face. “I can’t wait ‘til you phase again.” He whispered looking at me covering up myself with the blankets.

“GET OUT!” Jared growled while his body began shaking. Paul laughed as he walked out.