‹ Prequel: Return to Monsters Inc
Status: Slow updating

Closet Doors

Chapter 3

Mary’s POV

After we got everything into Dante’s guest room, we went out to eat. Dante kept giving me this look that made my face heat up. We were seated at a booth and were chatting and sipping our drinks, me a sweet tea, Dante a Margarita when our waiter came by. He was pretty cute, short brown hair, muscled, tall, tan. His brown eyes were warm and mysterious. He had a strong jaw and a nice smile. I looked over at Dante, who was drooling. I giggled and he shot a glare at me.

“What can I get you two?” the waiter asked.

Dante turned on the charm and smiled sexily at him.

“I’ll have the chicken and she will have the alfredo pasta, sweetie.” he says

He smiles sweetly and nods, writing it down and taking our menus.

“I’ll put those orders in.” he replies.

“Thanks, hon.” Dante says.

He walks away and I giggle.

“What’s your problem?” Dante says, smirking.

I shook my head, holding up my hands, defensively.

“I didn’t say anything.” I replied.
“He’s cute.” he defends.
“Yeah, I know.”
“...”
“I mean-”
“-Dante”
“I know-”
“Dante, don’t even.”
“I know he’s not some-”
“-Dante-”
“-sexy lizard man or anything-”
“-Dante!”
“-but he’s still cute!”

I glare at him and he grins slyly back. I shake my head and drink my tea.

We sit in a comfortable silence until the waiter comes back with our food. He sets mine down first and then Dante’s.

“Thanks, hon.” Dante says, winking.
“No problem.” he replies, flashing a smile. “call if you need anything.”
“Oh, I will.” Dante says, watching his ass as he walks away.

I just roll my eyes and smirk. He looks at me

“Shut up and eat your noodles.”
“I didn’t even-”
“NOODLES!”
“Okay!” I laugh.

After we finish eating, Dante flirts with the waiter some more and tips him extra, earning him his phone number. We leave and return to Dante’s house. I flop onto the couch, tired, I close my eyes. I feel the couch shift as Dante sits next to me and I open an eye. He’s staring at me with a mischievous look I knew too well.

“Spill it.” he says.
“Dante-”
“Spill.”

I sigh and sit up, turning my body to face his.

“Alright.” I reply. “What do you want to know?”
“Is he good?”
“Dante!”
“What?! I want to know!”

I groan

“yes, okay. He was amazing.”
“Did ya’ll do it all nice and slow or that rough kinky shit?”
“Really?”
“Yes!”
“A little of both.” I say. “More of the second one though.”
“Ohhhh girl!” he says, fanning himself, making my face turn red. “That’s sexy!”

He pauses, thinking.

“So how are you gonna tell him?” he asks

I shrug, remembering the last time I saw him. I don’t even know if him and Mikey got away okay.
“I don’t know...” I sigh
“Is there a way to reach him?”

I shake my head

“They are the only one’s with keys to this world.” I say.

I suddenly remember what Mikey said.

“Dante. We gotta go back to my house!” I say, jumping up.
“What? Why?” he says, grabbing his keys and following me out the door. “Wait up, girl!”

We made to my house and I climbed into my window, Dante not too far behind. I quickly go to my desk and grab a sheet of paper and a sharpie from my purse. I quickly scribble a note to Randall, Mikey and Sully.

‘Dear Randall, Mikey and Sully,

I was kicked out of the house. Please come to this address to find me:

123 AppleWood Drive 45621

See you guys soon.

Love, Mary’

I read over it and grab a roll of tape from my desk, taping it to the inside of my closet. Shutting the door, I follow Dante out the window and to his car. We drive in silence and I stare out the window. Dante pats my leg.

“They’ll find it, hon. It’ll all work out.” he says, smiling.

I smile back and place my hand over his.

“Thanks, Dante.” I reply.

We arrive back home and I got straight to my room, too tired to stay up any longer.

“Good night, Dante.” I call.
“Night, girl! Sweet dreams!” He replies.

I close my door and change into shorts and a tank top, sliding under the deep purple covers and quickly falling asleep.
~2 months later~

We’ve gotten all of my things unpacked and my room feels like my room finally. I look around the room and pat my stomach softly.

“We’re doing pretty good on our own, huh?” I say softly.

So far I wasn’t showing but man, was I hungry all the time. I had gotten past the morning sickness fairly easily, with the help of Dante, of course.

“Not on your own.” Dante scoffs from the doorway.

I grin sheepishly and stand.

“Foods here.” he says.

My grin widens and I follow him out into the kitchen where pizzas sit on the counter.

“I got your favorite!” Dante sings, opening the box.

My stomach churns as the smell of pepperoni hits my nose. I cover my mouth and rush to the bathroom, Dante right behind me. I pull up the lid and puke my guts out. Dante hold my hair out of the way.

“I’m so sorry, sweetie!” he says, franticly. “I didn’t know!”

I gasp and sit back, catching my breath. Dante flushes and hands me a small cup of mouthwash. I wash my mouth and fill the cup with water, swishing it around and spitting before drinking a couple cup fulls.

“I’m sorry, Mary.” he says, biting his lip ring.

I shake my head.

“It’s not your fault.” I reply, smiling softly. “You didn’t know.”

He pouts but nods and goes to the kitchen, closing the box and setting it off to the side and grabbing a can of febreeze we keep handy now a days and sprays it throughout the room. I step into the kitchen and inhale, nodding. The smell is gone. He hands me his box of pizza, plain cheese. I inhale and smile.

“You sure?” I ask.

He nods before bringing my box into his room and shutting the door. I shake my head and smile before taking a piece from his box and chowing down. About halfway through the box, I hear the front door open and close. I assume it’s Dante’s boyfriend.

“Hey, Matt!” I call. “Dante’s in his room, taking care of some pizza for me.”

When I don’t hear a reply, I put my pizza down, wiping my hands on a napkin, I head to the front door.

“Matt?” I call.

I bite my lip nervously. Suddenly my eyes are covered. I tense. Warm breath tickled my neck.

“Guess who.” a familiar voice whispers.

I grin widely and spin around, coming face to face with Randall.

“Randall!” I squeal, hugging him tightly.

He grins and hugs me close. Dante’s door opens.

“Mary, were you-” he freezes.

Randall quickly disappears. Dante stares at me.

“Was that?”
“yeah.”
“Did he just?”
“yeah.”
“Ohhhh girl! This is so exciting!” he squeals, hugging me.

Suddenly Dante is ripped from my grip and on his ass, looking stunned. Randall appears above him.

“Don’t you DARE put your hands on her!” he growls.

I rush over to him.

“Randall, stop. This is my friend. His name is Dante.”
“I don’t care what his name is.” he replies.
“Randall, Dante’s GAY.” I say.

Randall stops , looking from me to Dante. He grins sheepishly and waves at Randall.

“Oh” Randall replies. “Sorry.”

He helps Dante up. Dante grins and claps his hands.

“Oh my goodness, girl.” he says, fanning himself. “this is too much! I can’t believe- I mean, i never doubted you but, this is really something you gotta see for yourself!”

He reaches out and grabs one of Randall’s arms. Randall tenses.

“This is too crazy!” Dante squeals
“Dante, chill.” I say, pulling Dante’s hand off Randall.
“sorry.” he replies.

I bring Randall over to the couch and sit next to him, Dante sitting on my other side.

“So, why are you living here?” Randall asks.

I bite my lip.

“Well, I was kicked out.”

He nods.

“Uh-huh. but how come?”
“Well, you see-”
“She’s pregnant with your baby!!!” Dante squeals.

I snap my attention to him and he covers his mouth.

“Sorry...” he says, blushing. “it was just too much”

I sigh and look at Randall who’s frozen,eyes wide.

“Randall...?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and Suggestions please!!! :D Criticism is welcomed!!

Shout out to:

Cupcake Princess
and SearchingForSanity for commenting!

and SearchingForSanity for Recommending!

You guys are awesome! :)