Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love Chapter 24

*6 months later*

We had gone back to America a month after we visited England so Rob could film Breaking Dawn.

Now we were back in England, and my family was visiting so we could plan the wedding.

“The theme is pink and black.” I told my mom.

Rob crinkled his nose. “Pink and black?” he asked skeptically.

“That’s just the balloons, napkins and table settings.” I said. This wedding planning stuff was really hard, and I still hadn’t found a wedding dress.

“Do you have a caterer?” my mom asked.

“Yes. Rob’s old friend from school owns a catering business now. We hired him.”

My mom’s eyes were glowing she was so happy. I doubted anything could have dimmed her mood.

Rob walked out into the kitchen, tired of all the girly wedding talk. I didn’t blame him. It did get pretty boring.

------------------------------------------------------------
“Rachael? Robert?” The big men screamed at us. I felt Robert clutch me closer to his side. “Are you two engaged?!?” they yelled again and again. Rob and I ignored them as we walked into the restaurant.

“Is that ever going to stop?” I asked, pouting.

He held my hand as we got a table, and I felt my ring push into his finger. We had kept it pretty hidden when we were in public, and we were getting more skilled now.

“I hope so.” I mumbled, kissing his hand.

That’s when I heard the screaming. “Holy shit! It’s Robert Pattinson!” I heard a voice squeal, and then I was abruptly ripped away from Robert.

I looked around, trying to understand what had happened. I looked to where Robert used to be, and now there was a group of girls standing around him, trying to attack him, I could see.

I was abruptly furious that these little bitches had the audacity to just throw themselves on him like that.

I couldn’t be mad for long, though, because before I could count to ten, Steve-Rob’s body guard- was breaking through the girls to get to Rob.

It took about three seconds for him to get a hold of Rob and yank him out of the group. The girls were shooed away, and I finally saw Rob. He looked a little tousled, but he was not harmed. I sighed in relief and ran to him.

He looked relieved to see me, too. “There you are.” He sighed, kissing me cheek. He wrapped his arms around me possessively, like I was the one who needed protected.

“Thank god you’re alright.” I mumbled, digging my face into his chest.

Steve looked disturbed. “We need to stack up on security.” He mumbled, his face twisted.

Rob held me closer. “Soon.” He looked down at me protectively, his body still hovering over mine.

------------------------------------------

I winced as the woman tightened the corset, slipping the white dress on over it. I looked in the dressing room mirror for a moment, smiling. So beautiful.

It was strapless, stopping just above my cleavage. It flowed out from my body naturally, showing off my curves. It was perfect.

I heard the intake of breath from Victoria as I stepped out of the dressing room, getting up on the pedestal so I could see myself from all angles.

I turned to look at my mother, and there were tears in her blue eyes. “I love it.” She whispered.

Lizzy walked around me, examining it. “It’s so gorgeous.”

“I agree.” I smiled, my voice catching and cracking.

I looked at the beautiful design as the woman stepped over with the veil.

She placed it on top of my bun, and a silent tear fell down my mom’s cheek.

Cassidy gasped beside me. “You look great, Rach.” She whispered, her voice cracking as well.

Cassidy-my 19-year-old sister- was going to be my maid of honor. I would have given Tom the honor, but that would be humiliating for him. Instead, he was one of Rob’s groomsmen.

“It’s the one.” I said, smiling at the saleswoman.

“It’s so elegant and classic.” My mom touched the fabric, smiling gently. “Rob will love it so much.”

Lizzy and Victoria both nodded their heads at the same time. “He’ll love it.” They agreed. I smiled. I had finally found the perfect dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thnx 4 reading :) X