Status: Complete :)

Wake the Dead

Out

I woke up to the orange sun seeping through the cracks of Daryl's tent. The past few days I have been secretly sleeping over here. We try to make it so it's not obvious to anyone besides Syd, who has always seemed to know. I hate being an early riser, but it allows me to go back to camp without everyone being up and asking where I've been.

Today is the day that Rick and Shane are finally kicking the kid, Randal, on his ass. I have tried my best to avoid that whole situation because I just end up getting pissed off.

Everyone seemed to be on edge lately because no one knows if the kids group is looking for us, but I highly doubt it. He seems to just be a stupid kid they left for dead.

I felt a cool morning breeze blow threw the tent; it was starting to get cooler. I'm not sure exactly what month it is, but I'm guessing its either late summer or early fall and it's only going to start getting colder and colder. Maybe today while Rick and Shane are gone we can go on a run to get some warmer clothes.

I let out a deep sigh and sat up. I slid on my boots and unzipped the tent all the way to see Daryl sitting on the stone structure, playing with his crossbow. I came over and sat down on the ground across from him. His hair was still a little messed up from sleep and he had on another sleveless shirt even though it was chilly out. He looked good as always.

"I wana go on a run to get warmer clothes today." I said as I hugged my knees.

"I got a jacket." He said, barely looking up from his crossbow.

"Wow, if only we could all be like you." I said in a very sarcastic tone.

I saw him try and hide his smirk as he reached up and grabbed his leather jacket that was on the stone structure and threw it over to me. I sighed and put it on, immediately being hit by his comforting smell and warmness.

I laid back on the ground, putting my hands behind my head. "I guess you wont miss this jacket very much then, Mr. Sleeveless."

"I ain't cold." He said looking up at me and then down at his crossbow again.

I sat up on my elbows and looked over to him. "If you wont go with me I'll get someone else to come."

He shot me a look, but then sighed a little in defeat. "I'll go with ya."

"I'll go tell the others, then we'll head out." I said as I stood up and shrugged off his jacket, putting it back up on the stone structure.

I walked over and no one was up yet, as usual, but I did hear movements inside the tents. People eventually started to come out of their tents and greet me with a good morning as I sat and ate a granola bar. Once pretty much everyone was up, I decided I would tell them my plans. "Uh-hey, I was thinkin about goin on a quick run to get some warmer clothes for the group." I said to everyone, causing some peoples heads to shoot up in interest; they needed something.

"You're not going alone." Rick said to me as he plopped down in a chair.

"Daryl's comin with." I said to all of them, getting awkward looks, but I ignored it.
Rick agreed and then I went around, collecting the lists of things that some people need. I grabbed my bag and gave Syd a goodbye, then headed over to Daryl.

"Ready?" I asked as I came up. He through his crossbow over his shoulder and nodded, then we walked over to get a car.

I looked on a map and it said that there was some big store in a strip mall that should have everything. It took about a half hour to get there and Daryl and I just sat in peaceful silence the whole ride. We were becoming more comfortable around each other and Daryl was very slowly becoming more comfortable with affection, but not around anyone.

There were only a few walkers in the parking lot when we pulled in, so Daryl quickly took them out with his crossbow and while he retrieved the arrows I worked on picking the chain lock with my knife. I finally got it done and pulled it off, looking to see Daryl smirking behind me.

We walked in the store with our guards up to find that it seemed pretty clear. "Ya wana go get the food and I'll get the other shit, then we'll meet back at the clothes?" I asked him.

I knew he hated splitting up, but it was quicker and this place didn't seem to dangerous. He nodded at me then we both walked off and I grabbed a cart to start filling it up.

I didn't exactly know where anything was, so I had walked for a little and read all the signs leading me to where I need to go. I walked passed an aisle that had books, so I had decided to take a pit stop. I picked out a few good books to read and threw them in the cart along with Syd's favorite novel.

I continued on and then stopped again at the aisle that had camping and hunting stuff. They didn't have any weapons, but had some useful stuff for around camp and some blankets. I then moved on and got everything else on people's lists.

Once I got all the stuff people had asked me to, I dragged my cart to the clothes and saw that I beat Daryl. I started to grab multiple jackets, sweaters, and pants for everyone and put them in the cart. I even found a long dark greenish colored hunting like jacket for myself.

I was just playing with my knife, wondering what the hell was taking Daryl so long, when I heard foots steps behind me. I turned around with a smirk, only to be face to face with a walker. I dropped my knife on accident and it was too risky to bend over and get it.

I shoved the walker back and started making my way through the racks of clothes. I looked around and then saw a large mirror, causing a plan to come to mind. I ran ahead and waiting for the walker to come by the mirror. When it started to approach it, I sprinted around a rack of clothes and ended up behind the walker. I then, with as much force as I could, slammed the walkers head into the mirror, causing it to shatter and sound like I dropped a glass bomb.

The mirror had only stunned the walker, but provided me with a bunch of little weapons. I ran over and picked up a long shard of glass then jumped the walker and repeatedly started to shove the glass into its head. Once I was sure it was dead I got off it and noticed it was the janitor.

"FI!" I heard Daryl yell in the distance and then his footsteps approach me.

"It's all good!" I yelled in a hush voice back to him, but he didn't stop running over. He finally got next to me and saw the mirror and walker, then looked at me with wide eyes. "Janitor must have really loved his job." I said jokingly, but it only caused Daryl's face to fall in anger.

He ran his hand through his hair and looked at me. "What the hell, Fi?" He asked, signaling to the mirror. "I thought it was a fuckin gun shot!"

"This bastard just snuck up behind me and I dropped my knife, so I started to draw it back over here and then the mirror provided me with weapons." I said to him.

He grabbed my hand and flipped it so I could see that I had sliced it on the glass I used to stab the walker. He then dragged me over to the aisle with all the medical shit and wrapped up my hand, then we walked back to the cart.

"Everywhere ya go ya just get into trouble. Ya like a fuckin magnet and one of these times ya are just not gona be able to-" I interrupted his babbling by grabbing his face and leaning up to connect my lips with his.

He tensed, but then relaxed into my touch and kissed me back, our lips fitting together perfectly. I ran one of my hands through his hair that was getting so long. The kiss was a passionate you-almost-died-kiss, but it turned me on in a different way. Neither of us where about to be okay with having sex in this place, but then I remembered something.

I broke away from the kiss and looked at him. "I'll be right back!" I called as I ran away and grabbed the square box a few isles down. I came back and could tell he was standing there debating weather or not to come after me, but relaxed when he saw me.

"I thought we might need these one day." I said in a flirtatious voice as I waved the box of condoms in his face as I walked by. I threw them in my cart and then felt his hands on my waist as he came up behind me. He put his basket into my cart and then spun me around so I was looking at him. He had the biggest smirk on his face as he started to kiss me roughly, igniting the fire in the pit of my stomach.

I ran my hands over his arms, feeling all his muscles and melting. I broke away from the kiss and got up close to his face. "Your gaurd's down." I whispered in his ear, reminding him where we were. Lust had taken over his eyes, which made it even better to tease him.

I started to push the cart back to the car and could feel his gaze burning into my ass. I even bent over a little extra when I put the stuff in the back of the car to tease him a little more.

We got into the car and I could see he was shifting uncomfortably in his seat because of the very visible bulge in his pants. I smirked to myself, but the whole way back I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

We pulled into the farm and I jumped out, going to the trunk of the car. I stuffed my books in my bag and then grabbed my jacket and condoms. I also gave the things that individual people asked for to them and then told everyone else to dig in. They looked like kids on Christmas.

I could feel the heat of Daryl behind me and I turned around, slipping the condoms into his hands. "I'm gona go change. Hide these." I whispered to him. I watched as his face fell a little, thinking that I was only going to tease him, but I had other ideas.

He walked away with his head low back to his camp, and this time my eyes were glued to his ass. I then ran into my tent and threw my bag down. I changed into Daryl's shirt that I still had and grabbed my jacket, then walked out.

Everyone was still distracted by the new stuff, so no one cared where I was going. I approached Daryl's camp and saw the tent flap blowing in the wind. I put my jacket on the stone structure and peaked in to see he was laying on his bed with one hand behind his head. I saw how his muscles flexed and how his shirt lifted up a little and I almost jumped him right there, but I stopped my self.

I stepped into the doorway of his tent and he didn't even look over. "What?" He asked in an irritated voice. Did I really let him down that much? "I still have your shirt that I used a little bit ago and I wont need now that we've got new stuff." I paused. "Wana come get it?" I said in a playful voice.

"Why the hell can't'cha jus' bring it here?" He said in a now more agitated voice, but sat up a little bit and saw what I meant and lust slowly started to refill in his eyes. I made my way over to him and crawled onto the bed, hovering over him. "Ya a damn tease, Fi." He whispered to me.

I lowered my self onto his bulge and grinned into it a little. "I don't know what you're talking about." I whispered back to him, sarcastically. I leaned down to kiss him, but was interrupted. "Fiona?" "Daryl?" I heard Lori's voice call out.

Daryl let out an angry groan and I jumped off him and hurried out of the tent, so she wouldn't see anything. "What?" I asked as she approached his camp.

"Rick and Shane are back." Lori told me.

"Okay..." I said back, not knowing what the point was.

"And so is Randal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hellooo!! I know this chapter is kinda a random one, but the next few will be more eventful!! THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the readers and subscribers and especially the people that comment! I want to give all of you hugs :)
I'll have the next chapter up soon. Enjoy!