Love Struck

Chapter 9

*8 1/2 months later* Harry was on his way home from tour and I was pregnant with a baby girl. I was VERY pregnant. Eleanor was with me on the couch watching some Disney movies and eating popcorn with me. "I hope Harry gets here soon. He's been gone for so long!" I say to Eleanor. "Yeah. I miss Lou and Harry a lot too." She replies. "OW!" I screech. "Are you okay?" El asks worried. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just another contraction.." I reply. "Are you sure it's just a small one?" She asks really worried and protective. "I hope it's a small one- OW!!" I scream. "Let's get you to a hospital!" Eleanor says pulling me of the couch. "I'm- Owww!" I scream again. "I'll call Harry once we get there." Eleanor says helping me out the door and into the car. We got in the car and she drove very fast. We got to the hospital in 10 minuets. She rushed me in and a nurse put me in a wheel chair. I heard her running behind me talking to Harry. "She's in labor. Come to the hospital as fast as you can!!!" She yells then hangs up. We get into a room where the doctor starts saying, "Push!" I listened. It was killing me inside. I was in so much pain. I got to the 6th push and All the boys rushed in. Harry running to my side. I see the tears of joy in all their eyes. I pushed again and a little baby girl was in the doctor's hand. I hear the doctor yell, "6.7 POUNDS!!" As he wrapped the little girl in a blanket and handed her to me. I looked up at Harry. "This is our baby girl, Darcy." I laugh with tears of joy. Everyone was so excited. I let Harry hold her. He kissed her forehead and said, "This is your new family." Then showed her All the boys and Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. Everyone came over and got a chance to hold her. I'm a parent.