Love Struck

Chapter 8

Harry comes in after I tell him to come in. "Positive." I tell him. "SERIOUS?!" He asks. "Yep. It's true. We're parents." I tell him with tears of joy. Harry kisses me with all he's got. He removes his lips. He walks out to the living room to where everybody is. "I'm a dad." He says. "OH MY- ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Eleanor asks as I come out. I had the test in my hand. I held it up. "(Y/N), I can't believe this. You're a.. a... Mommy." Danielle says hugging me tight. I hug her back. "Thanks, love." I reply. Everyone gets up and we do a group hug. "You guys are gonna be great parents." Niall says hugging us tighter. We all release as we walk over to the presents. Niall opened his first and got his favorite after shave. Louis was next. He got a snapback that said, "Louisville". Zayn opened his and it was ray bands. Eleanor opened up her leggings and Danielle and Perrie opened up their gifts. Liam opened his then it was time for me to open mine. It was small but I knew it was worth something. I opened it. It was a beautiful birthstone necklace. "Harold..." I say as I kiss him. He puts that necklace around my neck and clips it on me. "I love you, Harry." I say kissing him again. "Aww. You guys are truly the cutest couple ever." Perrie speaks. "Should we watch some old Christmas movies?" Liam asks. "Definitely." I say looking at Harry. Harry then pulls me into his lap on the couch and puts me in a blanket with him as the other boys and their girl friends do. We watched Home Alone and Home Alone 2 as we drank hot chocolate and ate popcorn.