Status: :) not much to say

What Joel Madden Is My Dad?

What Joel Madden Is My Dad?

Hey my name is Bethany and I'm twelve years old. I am 5"3 ( yepp I'm sort of short for my age) I have black and blue hair.I have one tattoo on my left wrist that is of course angle wings and I have my lip and nose pierced. My mom passed away from brain cancer when I was twelve so of course since I have no fucking clue who my real dad is I live with my abusive drunk ass of a step-father but he only hits or kicks me when I do something wrong. Other wise I am out going like to have fun type of girl. enough about me on ward with the story.

I forgot to tell you that I live in Austin Texas sorry about that.

Chapter 1

On a bright and sunny day in Austin Texas. It was a wonderful Saturday afternoon Bethany Shawn and Kris were bored out of their minds with nothing to do. They didn’t feel like causing trouble so they were at the skate park just thinking about what they can do. Kris remembered that he had like three tickets to see Good Charlotte but he was a little unsure if Bethany would want to go or not so he said “Um we could always go see Good Charlotte” Bethany thought about that for a moment but she looked at Shawn then they both said “Okay let’s go” Bethany was actually excited about this because part of her thinks that the lead vocalist Joel Madden is her biological father and the other half of her thinks that he is not her biological father. Well at least she won’t be home to deal with her step father tonight. She will be at a concert with her two friends.

Since it was like two thirty which Kris just realized so he said “You guys the concert starts at six and I think we should go back home and get ready then meet back here at four.” Bethany said “I am going to the concert just the way I am” Bethany was wearing her black skinny jeans with her Good Charlotte t shirt and her hair was straight. Both boys said “Okay we will be right back and don’t move” Bethany just nodded her head. She knew deep down she wanted to know who her biological father is but at the same she was scared because of her step father.
Just then a Black Ranger Rover pulled into the skate park and that made Bethany turn around out curiosity. Well whoever drove the vehicle shut the ignition off and just then five guys got out of the vehicle, and they closed their doors. They being to walk towards the skate park. Bethany quickly looked back at her sneakers making it look like she was paying attention to her shoes instead of looking at them.

One of the guys walked over to the ramp with his skate board and then he got on his board and just started skating. The other guy noticed Bethany sitting at the end of the ramp were one of his friend’s were about to skate so he walked over to her and said “Um are you okay?” and Bethany looked up and said “Yeah I am fine thank you for asking” then she got up and walked over to some benches so the guy and his friend can skate. Yeah she knew who these guys were but she couldn’t help but to think about her step father and most of all she misses her mother so much.
She was deep in thought when one of the guys came over and sat right down besides her. Then he said “Um not be rude or anything why are you here alone?” and she looked up at the guy and said “Actually two of my friends went to go change but their coming back” the guy just nodded his head. She thought *I know who he is and everything but still he didn’t introduce himself to me so I will act dumb and ask him what his name is*so she looked at the guy and said “I’m so sorry but um I was wondering what your name is” and he looked at her and said “I’m so sorry I totally forgot to introduce myself my name is Billy Martin what is your name “ now she was a little uncomfortable giving out her name but she knew that she had to introduce herself, so she said “My name is Bethany” now there was silence between them, well not until Bethany’s cell phone vibrated.

SD= Step Dad B= Bethany
SD “Where the hell are you?”
B “I’m at the skate park waiting for Shawn and Kris why?”
SD “I need you home right now”
B “Why do you need me home?”
SD “Because I have people coming over and the house looks like shit”
B “Clean the house yourself I am not going to be home for a while”
SD “No you need to come home and clean instead of being with your friends”
Clearly Bethany didn’t want to go home and clean that damn house but she has no choice.
B “Fine give me a few minutes”
SD “Okay”

Bethany then put her phone away and looked at Billy and said “I have to go but if you see two guys with blue and green hair and their looking for me can you tell them that I had to leave” and Billy said “Yeah no problem” and Bethany said “Thanks” then she got up and ran out of the skate park.

Billy Martin’s point of view
Okay so I was talking to this girl because she was alone so went over to the benches and sat down. We did talk for a few minutes but it got silent between us two. Well until her phone went off. She seemed like she didn’t want to do whatever the other person wanted her to, and I am guessing she had no choice but to obey the request. End of point of view

Billy got up from the benches and walked back over to the guys. Joel said “Um were did that girl go?” and Billy said “I believe she went home because she had something she had to do.” Joel just nodded his head and went back watching Benji skate for a bit. Well Shawn and Kris came back into the skate park and they were looking around. Billy walked over to them and said “Excuse me are you looking for someone?” and Kris said “Yeah our friend Bethany” and Billy said “Oh okay well she told me to tell you guys that she had to leave because she had something to do” Kris looked at Shawn and vise versa but Kris knew that she had to deal with her step dad so Shawn said “Um thank you telling us” Billy said “Your welcome” then Shawn and Kris walked away. Billy looked at the guys because he didn’t know what to do. Joel ran up to him and said “I think we should follow those boys to wherever their going” Billy nodded his head and Joel looked at his twin and mouthed “I’m sorry maybe another time” Benji got off his skate board and then begin walked towards the vehicle. Paul and Dean followed Billy and Joel because they knew that Benji was already at the truck just waiting for them. Once the truck was unlocked the guys climbed right into the truck and closed their doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rewrote this chapter and it's much longer :) Chapter 2 should be up either tonight or tomorrow depending on my mood....