Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

ohhh yeeeaaahhh

i panicked, Clint on top of me. Thor lay indented into the floor where i was, what?

"i am very sorry lady rose, but that iron tin-man had spoken out of term many times now." he pulled himself out of the hole, Clint's body was pressed against mine. it was making my face burn, well hell my whole body.

tony in his iron man suit landed next to Thor, " well i was just saying that golden locks over here should really get a hair cut." "oh god no..." i starred wide eyed at tony," my dad will die before he has short hair." Thor nodded in agreement.

Clint helped me up, Thor brushed off his shirt. i copied, then could help but look over at tough Mr. Clint. he was listening to Thor... who was talking to me apparently. i turned to him, "sorry? what?"

Thor restarted, "i said prepare to head to Asgard my daughter! we shall celebrate your arrival! my alfather has been waiting!we leave tomorrow!" he said it smiling widely at me. i jumped up and down. "i cant wait!!!" i grabbed clints hand and we ran back into the ship. i liked tonys home better but fury wanted the fight to be here.

"you realize it will be a long while before we see each other again." Clint's sentence made me stop outside his door. he opened it pulling me inside. i loved the smell of his room, it made me want to dance slowly with magic stuff.

"turn around, let me change." i glared at him before turning away. "what are we 5?" i said it rolling my eyes, then there was a crashed and i went flying. everything was dark, "Clint!!" i nearly screamed it, "yes?" i was shocked at how close his voice was, "where are you?"

"your sitting on me." i felt around ..... . (oh bad people i know you were thinking dirty XD) my hands moved up to his abs and chest an then to his face. he was perfectly still. "what happened?" i asked it realizing i was on top of him. i blushed in the pitch darkness, i got up and then there was another crash. "rose!"

i landed on him im guessing, he omph'd. "that hurt..."

there was a red light flashing in the corner of the room, "everyone stay calm, power will be on in about a half hour. thor and tony are fighting and now they are done." it was furys angry voice.

i sighed, "at least no ones attacking." i was sitting in his lap im pretty sure, "what should we do?"

"get up? maybe?" i stood up stepping forward and bam!

"ouchie!" i landed on my face basically, "what hap-" "know what? just crawl back over here... i cant find my pants any way." i crawled over to him trying not to die from what he just said. "go head an laugh." he said it dryly. i giggled, "no pants huh?"

i finally found him, i felt him reach out and we both froze. "Clint..." "ummm..." "that my ummm.." i know." "so you did it on purpose?" "no of course not..." "then why haven't you moved your hands?" "because..." i sighed, i climbed into his arms. "your real smooth."

i was picked up and layed on the bed then, my god i think my heart just stopped. his hand slid up my bare skin, then he cupped my face. he pressed his lips to mine roughly. i kissed him back and he rolled over, me on him, i felt him if you know what i mean. my breath caught, and i was placed beside him. i was shocked, he just caressed my head. "i will miss you..."

i wasn't over what had just happened, i blushed deeply thank god the lights were out. "i will miss you to Clint... don't get all emotionless okay." he sighed, his body pressed against mine. my back was against the cool metal wall that was next to his bed. "trust me when im even thinking of you..." he kissed me letting it go deeper, my hands slid threw his hair and to his shoulders.

sometimes i forgot how much muscle he had, only god knows how i forgot but i did. he hands slid to my waist, and my hands slid down his back, i felt his muscles relax and tense and i felt the scars. i sighed and then the lights came on, he starred into my eyes. "your so beautiful rose...." he pulled me in closer and rested his head into my neck, his breathing on my neck felt nice but sent a shiver down my spine, but i relaxed and wrapped my arms around him holding him to.

"Clint?" "yes?" "thank you." "for what?" he pulled back and looked at me. "for protecting me and caring... it means allot... and your beautiful to...." he smiled and leaned in kissing my forehead. i rested my head on his chest, how long would i be away from this? from his smell... his touch... his warmth?