Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

Getting on with it

I spent the next few days alone, which sucked. tony lived in his basement working on gadgets and ben lived in his lab doing what ever.

I just know i was told not to go in ether.

Hawk eye was on a mission and so was everyone else.

Wonder what kind of mission, maybe they have to kill someone. i laughed, he couldn't kill just any person.

I lay on my bed in a rainbow tank top and dark blue jeans. I was reading a "school" book.

Basically i was reading about the wars that have gone on the last thousand years. Even wars that people didn't know about.

I flipped the page, I'm bored with reading... after a few hours a person who loves to read needs to take a break.

I jumped up snapping my book closed, hmmm.

I placed the book on my night stand, if hawk eye was here he would keep me busy.

I perked up thats it ill go practice shooting!

I hurried to the lab and popped my head in looking at ben. he looked up at me.

"Yes?"

"Where's the training room?"

He pointed to his right. " go down a floor and go to the third door to the left."

I smiled going to leave, " thanks!"

"Lilly wait!"

I looked over at him, "yes?"

"Be careful, nothings a toy here."

I rolled my eyes, i am not a child. i left without saying anything.

I went to the training room. Wow... its even bigger then the ships one.

I skipped over to the wall of training objects... " i don't even know what half theses things are."

I frowned then picked up a thin bow and a bunch if arrows.

"Hey jar!" i yelled it pretty loud. That was my nick name for Jarvis.

"Yes, miss?"

"Could you pull up the training for shooting arrows?"

"Yes... i suggest you start at a low level."

Across from me a target popped up, it stood still and big.

"Thanks jar."

"Anytime, miss."

He was gone then, tony probably needed him.

I focused back on practicing. now lets get to work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled the last arrow out of the target, i got a few bad ones. but i did fairly good.

I put the bow and arrows back and sat on the floor. " I'm bored..."

My arms hurt, but i wasn't tired .

I got up heading to the kitchen, i made a snack and sat at the table.

I wish my dad was here... he could just talk and i would be entertained.

I sighed finishing my snack, maybe thats why ben and tony are sucked into they're work because thats how they stay not bored.

I went to the theater room, maybe a movie will keep me alive. i smiled.

I watched movie, "the host." And as soon as i finish i was bored again.

God! what is there to do now?

I headed down to the basement, "tony?"

He was working on a suit, he looked over at me oil across his shirt.

"Hey lil, whats up?"

He was distracted by the suit.

" Can i help you?"

He shock his head, "don't want you to get hurt."

I groaned stomping over to him, " I'm not two!"

He smiled, "fine hand me my tools."

I smiled sitting next to him until he needed a tool.

"Look at how cute you are." He poked my nose as i handed him a wrench.

I smiled, i looked around. he had some pretty cool things.

"I built a robot once." I said it laughing, remembering the tin can.

Tony looked at me, " really?"

"Yeah it sucked though it could walk but barely talk."

He rolled his eyes handing me back the wrench asking for another tool.

I handed it to him, " impressive, and you seem to know your tools." he went back into his suit.

"I had to fix everything, my mom wasn't a good mechanic. I wish she would have took me into her lab."

I got up wondering around.

"Ill bet your a smart one."

I looked at tony, then away. " i don't know..."

I found a helmet, "whats this?"

He put down his tool and walked over wiping off grease from his hands onto his shirt.

"Its a helmet that was to shoot lasers out of it... but i had other plans."

Thats amazing!" poor thing, got forgot."

He handed it to me , "its nearly finished, but here go at it."

I grinned and just like that i was turning into tony. well at least i didn't have any other plans.