Status: Title is still being decided help me out if you can check it out though i put alot of work into this

The Legend of Princess Selena and Prince Leo

Prologue
Long ago two Kingdoms lived together peacefully until a group of assassins called the Shadow Assassins killed the king of Solaris empire. They snuck into his room undetected and stabbed him right in his heart in his sleep. The reason for this killing was because the king of Solaris stole an ancient artifact from moonlight temple located in the heart of the kingdom of Luna. The temple is guarded by the Shadow Assassins they are awakened when someone has fear when you have fear in your heart they can sense it and they know exactly where you are. The temple is murky and light is doesn’t exist. The hatred between these two nations has elevated so much that innocent children have become victims of this war. 200 years passed and the hatred between the nations has only gotten worse. The only way the new King of Solaris King Bruce plans on ending this war is to get Princess Selena the remaining heir to the throne of Lunar Kingdom to end the war and forgive him for what he did. King Bruce killed her father and, her mother had a secret relationship with King Bruce which led to her returning back to Solaris Empire with him. These events have had a tremendous effect on Selena’s current personality. Some describe her as a loyal caring Princess, but if you are her enemy she is a “monster”. Bruce overheard plans of him being overthrown because he is a traitor for marrying the Queen of Luna so he ran away no one has ever seen him since. So now the empire is ruled by an evil dictator named Cyrus. He abuses “Leo” Bruce’s son and his step mother Yue. Even though she is from a different nation their relationship is very close she is the closest thing to a mother Leo has ever had. Leo real mother disappeared no one knows any information about her whereabouts. Leo plans to find both his mother and father and return them back home. Selena plans to take back her mother and kill every Solaris native that stands in her way.