Do You Fear Me?

one

“We have a girl here, she was hiding when we got into the house but she just seems scared.”
“Alright, I’ll talk to her.”
“We tried, she didn’t say a word.”
“I’ll talk to her.” Sheriff Stilinski pat his deputy’s shoulder and went to the steps. The girl was curled up on the steps, clutching her jersey and a stuffed animal to her chest.
“Hi,” She jumped, staring up at him. “I’m Sheriff Stilinski. What’s your name?” She stayed quiet, pulling the notable shark stuffed animal to her face. “Sweetie, we need to know your name so that we can help your family. So we can find out who did this.” She looked up at him. “Do you know who did this?” She shook her head. “Then I need you to tell me your name, sweetie.”
She stayed still. Sheriff Stilinski sighed.
“Can you type it out? On my phone?” She took it from him and began typing.
“Rosemary? Rosemary Tulin? Okay, Rosemary, we have to take you away tonight. Would you mind staying with me and my son? For now?” She shook her head.
“Okay. Come on.” Rosemary stood up, shaking on her knees.
“W-what about clothes?”
“Rosemary, I can’t let you back in the house. It’s a crime scene. We’ll get you some clothes before we get to my house, is that okay?”
“Y-yes, sir.”
“You can call me Jeff. Or Sheriff.”
“Okay…” She followed slowly behind the sheriff, to his squad car.
“Where do you want to go to get some clothes?”
“A-anywhere is fine…”
“Alright, we’ll stop at the boutique right inside Beacon Hills…”
“Okay…”
“Rosemary, it’s gonna be okay. I promise. We’ll keep you safe.”
“W-who do you live with?”
“My son. My wife died when he was little.”
“Oh-”
“It’ll be okay.”
Though Sheriff Stilinski seemed cool about the entire thing, he was worried about the girl. And her family. He’d seen murders like this before and they didn’t look right. He worried about her safety now.
“Here, Rosemary, just tell me when you’re done, okay?” She nodded and began walking through the store. He watched her carefully, but she just seemed scared. After paying for the bounty of clothes she picked out, Sheriff Stilinski put the clothes in the back and let Rosemary in the front.
“We found something at the scene, we need you back.”
“Let me drop her off at my place first. I can’t take her back to the house.”
“Sheriff-”
“Let me drop her off and get her situated. Stiles should be home.”
“Okay.” He hung up and put his phone back before getting into the car.
“My son should be home, when we get there. I’ll introduce you two and you can stay in the extra room.”
“Okay.”
“Rosemary, I promise you that it’ll be okay.”
“Okay.” He sighed but kept driving until he pulled into his driveway, his son’s Jeep sitting in front of him.
“Come on.” He took the bag from the back and put his arm around Rosemary. He led her into the house, having to unlock the door.
“Stiles!?” He waited a moment. “I guess he’s not here then. Come on. I’ll show you your room.” She followed him up the stairs, to an empty room. The only thing in the room was a bed and a nightstand with a lamp. And a dresser.
“I’ll go get the sheets from the bathroom. Here, if you want to change.” She took the bag form him and dumped it on the bed. She pulled out the shorts she picked out and pulled the tag from them to pull them on. But she left her jersey on. That was her security.
“Here, you go, kid.” He set the sheets on the bed. “I’m sorry, but I have to go back to the scene, they found something.”
“O-okay.”
“I’ll be back soon. And if Stiles beats me home, just tell him what happened, well, why you’re here. I’ll be back.” He hugged her, her arms accepting him and she let a tear slip. He kissed her head and left. She went to work to make her bed so she could collapse on it and forget everything that happened.

She heard her brother scream as his arm was ripped from his body. The only thing keeping her hidden was her jaw’s clench on her shark. Her mother was dead in front of her her face half torn from her body and her father beyond recognition in the kitchen.
She heard another scream as her sister tried to run but was caught by the waist and the man took a bite into her neck, snapping her head from her body.
Her body tensed.
Then it happened.
He turned to look at her. But he didn’t see her. He growled. It was no normal growl. It was a wolf’s growl.
“That’s enough, Evander.”
“I smell something.”
“The cops are coming.” His dark, bloody red eyes stared into hers. She felt her body succumb to shivers. “Now!”
Both took off, taking nothing but her family’s blood with them.
Then she screamed.


“Calm down, Rosemary, it’s okay. It’s just a nightmare.” She clenched her arms around Sheriff Stilinski’s neck as she cried hard. “It’s okay, it’s over now…you’re safe.”
Safe…
She’d have to sleep over how safe she really was.

“Hey, Dad.” Stiles grinned at his dad. “Why do you look like that…?”
“Stiles, I need to tell you about something.” Stiles’s usual grin dropped. “It’s not bad, Stiles.”
“Then why do you look like our dog just died.”
“We don’t have a dog.”
“It’s a figure of speech!” Sheriff smiled at his son.
“We have someone staying with us. She’s a young girl who…her parents and siblings were killed tonight.”
“What?”
“There was a murder outside Beacon Hills, so I’m letting her stay with us. I hope that until the state gets involved, she’ll grow to like us.”
“You wanna adopt her?”
“Yes.”
“Why can’t you now?”
“Because she might have family still alive.”
“Oh…”
“She’s staying in the extra ro-”
“She’s staying in Mom’s room!?”
“Stiles-”
“Why is she staying in Mom’s room!? Why can’t she take my room and I’ll sleep on the couch!?”
“Stiles! Stop!”
“That’s Mom’s room!”
“Yes but right now it’s where she is staying! And that’s where she’s supposed to be sleeping right now.” Stiles sat back down, regretting his yelling.
“Why Mom’s?”
“Because it’s open. I’m sorry, son, but that’s the only place for her to stay. But right now, she needs what she can get, so please-”
“I’m not gonna be mean to her, I’ve always wanted a little sister.”
“She’s sixteen.”
“Perfect!” Sheriff shook his head, but smiled at his son. “Can I go to sleep now? It’s been…a really long day.”
“Sure. I want to introduce you two tomorrow.”
“Alright. I’ll try to stall Scott long enough.”
“Do you think you two could hang out here tomorrow? Maybe show Rosemary around the town…?”
“Uh-I can try…”
“Thank you, Stiles.” He hugged his dad before slipping upstairs. As he passed the room, he could hear soft crying from inside. He sighed, looking down at his feet.
She needed that room more than his mother did right now.

But while this was all touching, there was a group out there, waiting for her. They hadn’t got to kill her. And they had to. They had to now.
“She’s headed to Beacon Hills.”
“Beacon Hills? Isn’t there a pack there?”
“We have to kill her. Now.”

♒♋♊

Rosemary
“Hi, I’m Stiles…” He smiled, sticking his hand out towards me. I shook it; he seemed harmless.
“This is my son, Rosemary; Rupert Stilinski.”
“Ah-really, Dad?” Stiles groaned, but Sheriff ignored his son.
“His friends call him Stiles. I’m sorry, Rosemary, but the station needs me back. You or Stiles can call me if you need me, okay?” I nodded and he came to hug me and kissed my head before leaving.
“So, uh, what d’you wanna do?” I crossed my feet and looked down at them.
“Um, if it’s fine with you I think I’ll just go to my room…”
“Oh! It’s-um-s’not really-um-sure, if you wanna…holler down if you need something.” He smiled, trying to lighten the mood. “I’ll be here. Oh! My friend Scott might be coming over…I’ll keep him down.”
“Actually, I’d like to meet him-if it’s okay with you; I’d-like to know more kids before I go to school…”
“Yea, I meant why wouldn’t it? Scott’d love to meet you! He’s never had a sister before and neither have I!”
“Si-sister?”
“Well, yeah. You’re gonna live with us, you’re only sixteen and I bet the state’ll ask you if you wanna stay…if you wanna…and if you don’t have any family. I mean-I hope you have family!”
“Thank you, Stiles.”
“It’s no problem!” He grinned. “Come ‘ere.” He gave me no choice and pulled me into a hug. “I’ll always be here for you, Rosie.”
“Rosie?” I swallowed.
“Uh-just a nickname, if you don’t like it-”
“No, it’s fine…that’s what my Dad used to call me.”
“I hope you don’t mind.”
“No, it’ll help, thank you.” I hugged him this time. “I’ll be in my room.”
“Okay…” I let go of him and quickly ran up the stairs.
I fell on my bed and sighed.
My family had plans. We were going to visit Canada this summer…we were going to the Hockey Hall of Fame and we were going to get Gretzky jerseys.
We were going to go to a Habs game and we were going to eat dinner at Wayne Gretzky’s restaurant.
They had so many plans.
And now they’re dead.

“Hey, Rosie!?” I lifted my head and looked at my door. “Rosie?” The door opened and Stiles looked at me.
“Hey, you wanna meet Scott?”
“Sure…” I slugged up and followed Stiles downstairs. Like he said, his friend Scott was standing in the kitchen, eating.
“Hi.” He muttered with food in his mouth. He smiled at me.
“Rosemary, this is Scott McCall. Scott, this is Rosemary…”
“Tulin.”
“Rosemary Tulin. I call her Rosie, though.”
“Do you call her Rosie or did she not have an option to Rosie?”
“Haha, fuck you.” I smiled at them. “She likes the nickname Rosie, asshole.” Scott rolled his eyes.
“Well, Rosie, welcome to Beacon Hills. Whatever this idiot says isn’t true and he has ADHD.”
“How about you shut up!?” I laughed. “Just because I have ADHD does not mean anything!”
“Sure it doesn’t.”
“Damn you, Scott McCall!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I got into Teen Wolf recently and I had to do it. Since Isaac is such a doll, he's the main point.
I know that they don't give Stiles's real name but Rupert was his name from the film and I just gave Sheriff Stilinski a name.
Comment if you like it, comment if you don't!
please and thank you.xx
-Galaxy.