The Dare

chapter 6

"Right well, I really should be going now" I stood up from my seat on the floor and pulled my shoes on. We had spent the rest of the day watching movies, listening to music and just messing around. I had almost forgotten about why we had missed half of school, the whole day was pretty good and especially because I was Vic the whole time.

"What? Why?" Said Vic, he stood up and stood In front of the door, blocking my way. I sighed and moved a piece of hair from my eyes. "Because Vic, school finished like 10 minutes ago and I should be home"

"Oh, just stay a bit longer?" He stuck his bottom lip out and I smiled at how adorable he looked. Maybe I could stay for a few more minutes? No! If I want these bruises to heal I have to get going right now. "No, I can't"

"Okay, fine, I'll let you go If you tell me who hurt you" I sighed again and looked to the side, as much as I wanted to tell him I knew I couldn't. "Was It your dad Kellin?" He spoke softly and I almost had the urge to just tell him but Instead I looked down at the floor.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me" I could feel panic slowly rising in me, If I didn't get home soon then I knew I would be In big trouble. "Just move, please I really need to go!" I'm already late as It Is. I could hear my heart beating loudly and wondered for a minute If Vic could too.

"Fine, I'll drive you" I sighed in relief as we walked out and into Vic's car. He turned on the radio filling the quiet space with loud music before pulling out if the driveway. I watched Vic as he mouthed the words to the song that was playing whilst trying to concentrate on the road. He glanced her at me and smiled "What?"

"Nothing" I couldn't help but smile, "You just look cute when your driving" he looked over at me again then turned his eyes back to the road, I loved everything about him. His little nose ring, his adorable smile and the way he bites his lip when he has to do something complicated like change gears.

"Stop looking at me, your distracting me" Vic turned into my street and started driving slow. "I can look at you if I want to" I replied. Vic smiled then licked his bottom lip subconsciously. God how sexy was that! We stopped outside my house and my smile dropped a little bit, I didn't want to go and I didn't want leave Vic. My dads car was parked outside so I knew he was in and I'm also a few minutes late but I knew I would still get punished.

"Will you call me if you need anything?" Asked Vic, he had worry in his eyes and it made me feel sad to see him Like this. I nodded then undid my seat belt, I leaned over to Vic and placed a small kiss on his lips. Vic's hand came around my neck and brought me back to him for another kiss. Fuck butterflies! I had giant moths in my stomach, okay thats a bit gross but you get what I mean.

His mouth moved against mine and I moved closer to him until Vic placed his hands on my hips and pulled me onto his lap effortlessly. I shuffled forward so our chests were pressed together, I held onto Vic's shoulders and automatically ground into him as the kiss deepened. His hands gripped my hips tighter and I stopped kissing him for a second from the pain, Vic moved my hips against him again and I kissed him harder to distract myself from the shooting pain.

"KELLIN!" I broke away from Vic and saw my dad marching quickly down the path and straight towards us. Fuck! We always got too carried away when kissed not that I was complaining. I opened the door and climbed of off Vic's lap. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" he was shouting so loud I was surprised the neighbours hadn't crowded out to see what was happening. He grabbed me roughly by the arm and my face contorted in pain as his fingernails dug into my still tender bruises, "Get inside Now!" He pushed me into the direction of the house and fell to the floor.

"Hey!" I looked up just in time to see Vic get out if his car and walk over to my dad. Oh NO! Things couldn't possibly get any worse. "I don't really think your meant to treat your own son like that" he sounded calm but I could tell by the way his hands where clenched in fists that he was far from it.

"You can't tell me what to do! Who do you think you are?!" I got to my feet quickly and walked over to them before anything bad can happen. Vic's eyes moved to mine and I shook my head begging him not to say anything more, my dad turned and looked at me, I took a step back out of fear. He looked from me to Vic and a grim smile spread across his face, "No" he laughed "Your not...?" I looked to the ground and he stopped laughing "Get inside the fucking house now! And you! You better stay away from him!"

"As if I'm leaving him here with you!" I could hear the anger in Vic's voice. This can't be good, the longer Vic is here the angrier dad is getting and that can't be good for me. "Vic, just go okay?" I said, he looked at me and his eyes softened slightly. "Kellin, I'm not leaving you here with him, what if he hurts you again?"

"Just go! Please! I'll call you later or something but just get in the car and fuck off!" I didn't mean to be harsh but honestly I was more worried about what would happen to me after Vic left but I wanted to get it over and done with. Vic looked at me for a moment before nodding his head and walking back to his car. My dad grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house, he threw me to the floor and slammed the door shut then before my eyes could adjust to the darkness of the house I was being kicked repeatedly over and over. I bought my hands up and covered my head, I could feel the tears already start falling but I tried to hold back my screams because I knew that Vic would probably still be out there.

"Please... I'm sorry, stop!" I cried out, I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let out a cry as he kicked my bruises. "I'm sorry! Please stop!" He stopped kicking me but I didn't move, I was surprised that he had actually listened to me. I heard him walking away and a moment later I heard him come back again. "Get up! Now!" He demanded, tried to move but I couldn't. It hurt too much and I was pretty sure I was bleeding, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet, I would have fallen back down if he hadn't kept hold of me. He pulled my up the stairs and threw me ini my bedroom, I cried out when my body hit the floor and again when my back was kicked "If you think you'll be going anywhere after that then you can think again!" He searched my pockets before pulling my phone out and smashing it. "No son of mine is going to be a fucking fag!"

The door slammed shut and locked behind him and I lay on the floor crying. I didn't bother trying to be quiet, I didn't care anymore. I hated him, I hate everything he did to me and my mum but u hate myself even more. This never would have happened if only I just listened to him or if I had just never been born in the first place. I make everything worse for myself by just being alive. I don't know how long I was crying how long I had been lying here but no more tears were coming out, I tried to stand up but I couldn't, it felt like my whole body was in fire and I that I would keep burning forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter has some violence so...