The Dare

chapter 7

I opened the door to jesse's house and was greeted with silence. I wasn't surprised though, I mean it was Monday and Jesse would be at school and his parents would be at work or something. I hadn't left the house all weekend since my father had locked the door after his beating, he came into my room this morning telling me I had to leave for school and that I shouldn't be back until after 7 because he was having some visitors over. I didn't bother asking who, in fact I didn't even bother saying anything to him. I simply nodded my head then got up, got ready and left, school didn't sound so welcoming so I came here instead to be alone because I knew nobody would be here. I jogged up the stairs and went into my room, opening a drawer I took out my iPod that jesse's parents brought me for my birthday last year. I turned it on and sent a quick message to Jesse to tell him that my phone was broken and that I was fine.

"Kellin?" I heard a voice downstairs calling my name, I froze and listened carefully, my heart was beating fast. "Kellin? Are you in here?" The voice sounded familiar, I walked out of my room and stood at the top of the stairs, Vic was standing at the bottom and he looked up at me when he saw me. "What are doing here?" I asked confused as I slowly made my way down, how did he know I was here? I was confused but more than anything was excited and nervous. As soppy as it sounds I had missed him and just seeing him standing there makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter. "I saw you turn down the road when I came out of my house" he explained. I nodded my head and smiled a small smile, having Vic'c presence near me made me smile, I felt happy and I was excited. I don't really know why maybe it's because I hadn't seen him all weekend.

"Are you okay?" He asked raising one perfectly arched eyebrow, I nodded my head again. "Yep, why wouldn't I be?" My smile grew bigger then dropped a little when a picture of my dad came into my mind. "Kellin? Stop pretending nothing happened, your dad hits you! Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed and walked into the living room, dropping down on the sofa. I knew I would have to talk about it with him sometime but right now I really didn't want to have to talk about my pathetic depressing life. "Vic, please, can we not talk about this? I-I Fuck!" I sighed and leaned my head back closing my eyes tight, I was already getting angry and emotional. Talking about this kind of stuff was really out if my comfort zone, I always ended up crying or got really angry. I felt the weight of the sofa shift then Vic pulling me into his arms, I wrapped my arms around him and he held me tighter. "It's fine, we can talk about it later, when your ready" I sighed again, I didn't want to talk about it at all, but I nodded my head against his chest grateful for his patience. He held me for a few more moments before pulling away from me gently, "What happened to your phone? I tried to call you a bunch of times but it just went to voicemail"

"It's broken" I shrugged my shoulders and looked up at Vic who was looking back at me with a questioning look, I was still kind if angry. A smile rose on his lips and before I could register what was happening he grabbed me and rolled of the sofa and onto the floor. I laughed as he rolled us around on the floor whilst trying to tickle me but I kept swatting his hands away. "Okay! Stop, stop!" I said between laughs, Vic rolled us over one more time so he ended up on top of me straddling my waist, he pinned my hands to the floor on either side of my head. We were both panting for breath, I couldn't take my eyes of off Vic's whose seemed to sparkle with mischief. He had a big smile on his face, he looked so happy and adorable which made me smile "I missed you" he whispered, he bent his head closer to mine and my breathing got worse. "I missed your lips" his breath tickled my skin and a small shiver ran down my spine, I wanted to kiss him. Fuck! Why hasn't he kissed me yet? He brushed his lips across mine and I lifted my head so they would touch but he pulled away, he smiled and bit his lip. God, he looked so sexy. "Kiss me" I said, I hated the teasing all I wanted was to feel his lips on mine.

His smile grew bigger but he bent his head again and finally connected our lips together. I kissed him back hungrily, I didn't mean to but I just couldn't help myself. He was so perfect in every way and I just wanted to taste him, he pulled away and a whimper escaped my mouth. "Someone's eager" smiled Vic, "shut up and kiss me!" I snapped, Vic's grip tightened around my wrists but it didn't hurt, he leant closer to me and just when I thought he was going to kiss me again he went towards my neck, kissing it over and over again until he found my spot. I gasped involuntarily as he gently sucked and bit at the soft skin probably leaving a hickey there. I could feel the fabric of my pants start to stretch and Vic must have too because he stopped and looked at me, a sexy smile spreading across his face. I felt myself start to blush, I don't know why but I was a bit embarrassed. Vic kissed my nose before moving on to kiss my lips again, his tongue licked my bottom lip and i parted them, inviting him in. Our tongues danced together in slow circles, Vic rolled his hips into me and I gasped at the sudden friction. I felt him smile against my lips, he carried on rolling his hips and I held back a groan from how good it felt. I pulled away for air as it was harder to breath with the extra excitement added, Vic buried his head in my neck and kissed it over and over.

"Fuck!" I closed my eyes as the knot in the pit of my stomach got tighter, this felt so good, Vic let my wrists go and interlocked his hands with mine instead. An I idea popped into my head and I flipped us over so that I would in too, Vic looked surprised at the change but I just smiled and kissed him. I gently bit his bottom lip before pulling away and getting up. Vic looked frustrated and annoyed, I smiled then ran out of the room and up the stairs, Vic was right behind me just like I had planned. I was almost near the door when I felt myself being pulled back and slammed gently into the wall, I winced a little but luckily Vic didn't notice. His body pressed against mine and he gave a brief but sweet kiss before he pulled away and held my hand as he led me down the hallway. I smiled at how dominant he was being, he pulled me into my room and closed the door, how did he know this was my room? His hands were on my waist as he lead us to my bed, I could feel myself start to get nervous but I really wanted this, I really wanted Vic. We dropped down on the bed with Vic on top of me and between my legs. He pushed his erection against mine and I arched my back and held onto his shoulders.

"Oh, fuck!" Vic moaned, he kissed me then in one fluid motion removed my shirt and threw it to the ground. He froze when he looked at me, I watched him as his eyes darted all over my body. I knew I was covered in bruises and that I looked awful, Vic just stared at my body then lightly ran a hand across my skin, I shivered and closed my eyes. "I'm so sorry" Vic whispered, a hint of sympathy in his voice, I brought him down to me and placed my lips over his, I didn't want sympathy, I wanted him. Vic pulled away and I saw that his eyes were dark with lust, I removed his shirt and threw it to the other side of the room. My eyes grew wide at how gorgeous he was, I ran a hand over his toned and muscular stomach. My eyes snapped to Vic's and I moaned when I felt him start to palm the front of my jeans, I arched my back and pushed my erection into his hand. Vic quickly removed my jeans and they joined my shirt on the floor, my heart was beating fast as he kissed me and continued to palm my front. I rolled my hips into him as shots if pleasure ran through me, I tugged at his jeans and he stopped and removed them.

I propped myself up on my elbows and watched as Vic kissed down my stomach until he reached my boxer shorts. He looked up at me as if asking permission I nodded my head, as if he needed permission! He caught the fabric in his teeth and pulled them down slowly. God! I swear just watching him do that was enough to send me over the edge, Vic came back up and kissed me. I parted my lips and moved my tongue in around his, I gasped against his mouth when he wrapped his hands around me. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes as he started to stroke me slowly, I moaned and gripped the sheets. He was stroking me achingly slow but it felt so good, I moved my hips giving him a hint to go faster. "Faster" I moaned when he kept on going slow, he kissed me then started to move faster, fuck! I pulled him down on top of me and held onto his back. "Does it feel good?" He whispered in ear, I nodded my head, I couldn't speak without a moan coming from my mouth, "answer me" he demanded, he pulled away to look at me, I bit my lip to stop another moan escaping. I arched my back as I felt the knot in my stomach tighten, "Answer me" he demanded again, fuck! he sounded so hot, "Y-yes, it feels, good" I said whilst gasping, his thumb brushed my tip and I took a sharp intake of breath, Vic smiled then kissed my chest. "I'm close" I breathed, my breathing was becoming shallow and the knot in the pit of my stomach tightened, Vic went faster and faster. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly as came into my stomach, I was a writhing moaning mess but I didn't care because all I could think about was how good this felt. Vic stroked me slower as I came down from my high, my breathing slowed until finally it was back to normal. Had that really just happened? I was suddenly very aware that I was totally naked and I felt myself blushing, we always got far too carried away. I mean I wasn't complaining but things just escalate quickly.

"Your so beautiful" Vic looked at me with an adorable smile, I smiled back and pulled him down to kiss me. I felt his erection hit my leg, I had almost forgotten about that. I pulled away from Vic and looked to the front if his boxers, Vic placed a finger under my chin and made me face him. "Don't worry about that, I just wanted to cheer you up" I smiled at how cute he was, I know he didn't want me to do anything but I really wanted to return the favour. I pushed him back so he was laying on his back then I kneeled down next to him, I slowly removed his boxers and threw them on the floor. His erection stood tall and I marvelled at how fucking big he was, "take a picture it will last longer" Vic chuckled, I smiled at him before I kissed him deeply. I wrapped my hand around him and started to move it up and down, I felt him throbbing in my hand. I shifted around so I was more comfortable then ran my tongue from his base until I got to his tip. 'Ohh, Fuck!" He whispered, I smiled at how I was having this effect on him. I swirled my tongue slowly around his tip then inserted it into my mouth, he was breathing heavily and I knew that he wouldn't last long. I bobbed my head a few times before taking all of him and ignoring my gag reflex's, Vic's hand came and rested in my hair, he pushed my head down to fit more of him in my mouth. I removed his hands from me and held them to his side, he struggled a little but then soon gave in. I bobbed my head trying to fit more and more if him in,"Oh shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!" He kept moaning. I swirled my tongue around his tip each time I came up. I heard Vic's breathing go shallow and deep. I took him all in until I felt him hit the back of my throat then I brought my hand stroked the bit I couldn't get in. I knew he was close so I went as fast I could, I sucked him hard as I felt him come inside my mouth. I swallowed every drop of him then I lay panting next to him, even though he should be the one out of breath, it was still hard work considering I hadn't done this in a while."Fuck Kellin, where did you learn to do that?" Breathed Vic, I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "I used to have to do it for an ex a lot which was one of the reasons why we broke up, he started wanting sex too much" I explained, Vic frowned then wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close, I rested my head on his chest and listened to his beating heart.

"I don't like the thought of you with someone else" he said and kissed my hair I hugged him and closed my eyes, this is by far the best moment of the whole week, me here with Vic. I could stay like this forever and I wouldn't mind at all.

VIC'S POV

I looked down at the sleeping Kellin on my chest, he looked like a cute little angel. A cute angel who turns into a professional porn star in bed, I smiled as I remembered the events that took place about an hour ago. The way he moved his tongue was fucking paradise, I moved a piece of hair that had fallen into his face. My smile faded and I felt my heart break as I thought of the cruel joke I was playing on him, it had taken me all weekend to realise that I actually cared for this boy. Probably more than I have cared for anyone, I wanted to make him happy and protect him but how can I protect him from myself? The phone in my pocket started to ring and pushed Kellin away from me, careful not wake him up and grabbed my jeans and pulled out my phone. I looked at the caller ID and saw the name lighting up. Shit! I had forgotten all about him, how on earth could I have forgotten? I glanced at Kellin to see if he was still sleeping then I picked up my clothes and quickly left the room.