Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Swimming Pools

MIA POV
At 10am Jake got released from the hospital and went to sleep in his room whilst my parents stayed in there with him. We both got changed and whilst Tom called in on his family I went over to the pool where my cousins and aunt and uncle were playing some sort of water polo in the pool. As it was so early they were the only ones in the pool.
I went in a joined them in the game which with my family always got quite physical. It was boys against girls and we each had a goal at the opposite ends of the pool. I was with my auntie called Clare and my cousin Chloe and we were against my Uncle Mike and other cousin James. Eventually it was my turn to get out of the pool and run and get the ball before it rolled away too far. I saw Tom setting his stuff down on a chair and went and grabbed his hand
“come and play” I said chucking the ball back into the pool.
“oh no I don’t want to intrude” he said going to sit down but I pulled his wrist over to the pool.
“if you don’t come in I will push you in” I said smiling.
“you wouldn’t” he said and I quickly shoved him back and he fell in. When he emerged he had a look of horror on his face.
“oh I guess I would” I said walking over to where my aunt and cousin were.
“you are going to pay for that” he said pointing a finger at me.
“tut tut Thomas pointing is rude” I said smiling a bit.
He had a slight smirk on his face “oh you are in for it” he said as we started the new game.
The game involved me getting dunked many a time by Tom and I was going onto his back and pulling him under so he couldn’t get the ball. Eventually my family went back to the villa so Tom and I were just in the pool.
He swam over to me and held me close to him with his arms around my waist “you are being cheeky today” he said smiling.
“you know got to have fun somewhere” I said playing with the little curls in his hair that were coming out because he didn’t have any product in it.
I moved my hands to the side of his face and pulled him in for a deep kiss. I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands got a tighter grip on my waist. I ended up wrapping my legs around his waist under the water and he moaned at the close contact. I pulled out and chuckled making him whine and go in for another kiss whilst playing with his wet hair. Eventually he pulled out and said “we should go for lunch” against my lips making tingles go through me as his warm breath went across my lips. “yeah” I said unwrapping myself from him and I dunked him one last time and made my way to the steps in the pool. He saw my smirk and raised an eyebrow and started coming after me making me scream slightly.
Finally we got out and I wrapped a towel around my waist whilst he put his over his shoulder. He wasn’t making it easy for me as his swimming shorts were sitting low on his waist and he saw me looking and grabbed my hand and pulled me closer and kissed the side of my head.
“I don’t want to leave tomorrow” I whined walking in sync with Tom back to the villa.
“I know, I know” he said squeezing my side “when we get back I have to fly to New York for two weeks to finish up filming the avengers then go on the press tours which I’m making you come to with me” he said smiling into my hair.
“I can work for the next two weeks at the cafe and then quit because this was only a part time job anyway and then get started on creating the cupcake shop with Amy like I planned but I guess a extra long holiday won’t do me any harm” I said smiling and looking up at him and seeing the smile grow on his face. “when you are doing interviews I can carry on with the designs for the logo and all that jazz. I’ll miss you” I said resting my head on his shoulder.
“it’s only two weeks love, but I refuse to skype you because you will distract me” he said poking my ribs making me giggle “and then it will be more exciting when we see each other again”.
“it’s going to be awesome it means I can annoy Jeremy even more than usual” I said.
Tom just laughed as we entered the villa.