Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

Re united

It was my last day of work at the cafe and I went home and sat around waiting for Jeremy to pick me up so we can get the plane to L.A. to start the press tour stuff. In these two weeks pictures of Tom and I on holiday got put in the press and I talked to Tom about it over the phone and he said he didn’t mind flaunting me to the world we just need to be careful.
Eventually Jeremy and I got on the plane and luckily it wasn’t very busy so the long plane flight won’t be so bad. I unlocked my phone and my wallpaper was still of me and Tom at the beach on holiday and I saw Jeremy pull a gagging face. I hit his shoulder and he whined at me
“serves you right” I said continuing to play on my phone.
“Hemsworth rung me up telling me he will not stop going on about you” he said with a smirk.
I blushed and carried on looking at my phone as he poked my red cheeks.
“I better not be in hotel rooms next to you” he mumbled.
“why?” I asked putting my phone away.
“because I bet you are like rabbits” he said smirking.
I scoffed and looked down in my lap twiddling with my thumbs.
“you haven’t yet have you” he said linking his arm with mine and holding my hand.
I shook my head and turned around to Jeremy who was looking straight at me.
“if you don’t go back to that hotel tonight and do the deed I won’t speak to you for the whole time” he said folding his arms across his chest and turning away from me.
I just laughed and said “we will see”.
We both slept on the rest of the flight and when we landed it was about 7pm in L.A. and we went to our hotel rooms whilst all the guys were finishing up on set and were out for a meal. Jeremy went down for the final scenes and the meal and I was taken to Tom’s room. I could see his bits chucked about everywhere and I put my stuff down as we would be staying here for two nights before setting off. I went and took a bath and got changed into pyjama shorts and pyjama tank top.
Soon I got a text from Jeremy to come to his room. I knocked on the door and when he opened it he literally dragged me in.
“what?” I asked.
He had an evil smirk on his face and I heard Chris Evans from the other room say “he is keeping you in here to drive Tom up the wall”.
Jeremy just smirked and I smacked his shoulder “you are just mean Renner”.
I left the room and opened Tom’s door and heard him playing music from the bathroom. He was just finishing brushing his teeth. I shut the front door quietly and stood in the door frame of the bathroom waiting for him to turn around.
Eventually he did and he nearly jumped from not expecting me to be there. I just laughed and he came over and lifted me up in a hug whispering into my neck
“oh I’ve missed you so much” he said placing gentle kisses on my neck making me giggle and squirm.
“I missed you too” I said holding his head to face mine and smiling at him. I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips and rested my forehead against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.
“sweetheart we have to make up for lost time” he said deeply joining our lips together again softly.
“mmhhmm” I said to him as I pushed harder against his lips and he walked backwards still holding me to the bed but before we laid down we stripped of each others clothes.
His long arms wrapped around me as he lowered me down on the bed and kissed me forcefully pushing his tongue into my mouth making us both groan. Tom placed kisses down my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair and he nibbled on my neck in several different places and finally found my sensitive spot making me moan.
I felt him smile against my neck and bit it more, that was going to leave a mark.
He came back up to my level and kissed me slowly. Next thing I knew Tom was laying on top of me and we were both panting and chuckling. He rolled over so we were both on our sides underneath the sheets and smiling at each other.
“Tom, I love you” I said shuffling closer to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me to hold me.
“I love you too” he mumbled into my hair.