Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

My past

Eventually we ended up running to the lobby of the hotel at bang on 10:30 to see the others waiting around to be picked up. The minivan arrived and myself and Tom got squeezed in the two very back seats so we were nearly on each other’s laps. Tom rested his chin on my shoulder and nibbled on my neck. I smacked his leg and I felt him smile against my neck and I put my hand under his chin and lifted it up.
About 20 minutes later we arrived to see the entrance of the building swarmed with paparazzi. Everyone sighed and piled out of the minivan following the security guard pushing his way through the front. Tom and I were the last ones out and he made sure I was infront of him and he guided me by putting his hands on my hips. We got into the building and Tom went back to holding my hand and kissed the side of my head and mumbled “sorry”.
“don’t be” I said “it is to be expected of you famous lot” I said making him chuckle.
We all made our way up to the shoot and I sat down next to the director of the shoot watching people run all over the place for the cast. Not everyone was there though it was Jeremy, Scarlett, both of the Chris’s and Tom all the others were busy. It was nice to watch them all become serious apart from Jeremy who was apparently finding it hard to pay attention to anything.
They all had an individual shot and Jeremy did his first and after took me by shock and sat on my lap as I was playing on my phone.
“thanks Jeremy” I said moving my hands and wrapping them around his waist like a child. I rested my head on his shoulder.
“have you got the call yet?” he whispered making me gulp.
“no, but I’m afraid its going to be soon” I mumbled.
We both looked over to Tom “Jeremy its going to kill him” I say my voice cracking. Jeremy kissed the side of my head
“you need to tell him Mia”
I shook my head “would you do it for me? Like I will be there with you but I gave my dad your number for them to ring because I don’t have a phone right now ” I sighed.
He gave me a questioning look “fine, but we do it once we go back to the hotel after this”. I nodded and hugged him as I stood up to follow Tom to his private shoot.
2 hours later
I followed Tom into our room where Jeremy was and he immediately told Tom to sit down and I leaned in the door frame watching Jeremy turning serious.
“right I am saying this on behalf of Mia because she is a wuss”
“thanks man” I said as I turned to Tom who had worry written all across his face.
“What’s this about?” Tom said tensing his jaw slightly.
“well basically Mia here served for 3 years in the army as a medic its partially how I met her when I took a trip out there”.
Tom nodded and I fiddled with my hands being nervous and all.
“and?” Tom said knowing this was going to continue.
“she signed up for 6 years and its been 3 years since she left and we are expecting the call any day now for her to go back out for the remaining 3 years”.
I let out a shaky sigh and finally looked up to see Tom staring at me with sad eyes. I slowly walked forward with tears in my eyes “im so sorry Tom, I didn’t know how to tell you and” I was about to continue when Tom stood up and pulled me to his chest comforting me. I cried quietly as he re assured me and I pulled out to see stray cheeks falling down his face and I brushed them away with my thumbs.
He held my face in his hands “don’t apologize, you do what you have to do sweetheart I will always be here to support you”.
I smile at him “you are just too perfect mister” I said kissing him “but you have to promise me something Hiddles that you don’t wait around on your sorry ass for me to come home, if you find someone go ahead and give it a go and then when I come back they can be challenged” I said with a wink making him do his adorable ‘ehehe’ laugh.
“ok” he said not looking too sure.