Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

girlfriends

I was talking to Scarlett in Tom’s kitchen and catching up like we used to. I had got changed into my jeans and kept my black top on and gone round and said hi to everyone and Hemsworth almost squeezed me to death for not telling him when I was coming back. It was nice feeling so welcome.
We both had taken a sip of our drinks when Scarlett said “he missed you like hell you know”.
I nodded “well I missed him too but I didn’t want him moping around”
“well trust me even when he did get with the bitch over there he still moped around.”
I raised an eyebrow at her because she seemed fine around Tom.
“she is all goody goody when with Tom but she is really just a fake who wants his money, she is a right bitch to all of us, we have had to refrain Jeremy a few times as he has been close to spewing out hurtful words.” She sighed.
I nodded at her comment and looked at her in the garden standing next to Tom who kept looking my way.
“you know she will give you so much grief, everytime Tom or any of us brought you up she would throw a hissy fit” she said. I scoffed, Tom being used isn’t a nice thought being the kind man he is.
“I will try and keep my cool but if she pushes me over I will give her a piece of me” I said grumpily.
“good” Scarlett said “the boys will be glad to hear that because they don’t have the guts to say anything and I’ve done it once without backup from them so we can do it together.”
We both laughed but got interrupted by Robert coming in saying “what are you doing together?”.
“kicking Sam’s arse if it comes to it” I said proudly as I started walking outside.
“ahh I missed you girl” he said going over to Scarlett.
I walked outside passed Jeremy and smacked him on the side of his head catching him by surprise. He started chasing me and picked me up over his shoulder and dangled me over the pool Tom had in his garden.
“you dare Renner and I will chase you down” I said sternly. He laughed and chucked me in the freezing pool. I saw people laughing and I smiled at Jeremy and started chasing him. He ran around and I cornered him by the side of the pool and pushed him in and he grabbed me last minute so I went in with him. I ran out and pointed at him saying
“I will get you back at some point”
He laughed and winked at me “whatever”.
Tom came over with towels for both of us and he wrapped mine around me as I stood there shaking.
“go upstairs and Scarlett will sort you out” he said quietly.
I smiled and went upstairs to see Scarlett out with a hairdryer in the bathroom. I went and sat on the side of the bath as she dried my hair. Once she was done I started brushing it and we chatted
“ahh I have missed Jeremy” I said chuckling.
“yeah I’m glad your back he won’t be pestering me anymore” we both laughed until Sam stood in the doorway.
She just stared at us and I raised an eyebrow and said “is something wrong?”
“what are you doing up here” she said sharply and I saw Robert, Hemsworth, Evans and Jeremy crowding in the corridor looking excited.
“uhm Tom said I can come up here to dry off” I said standing up not being threatened by this girl.
“look I know there is history between you and stuff so I would appreciate it if you would leave” she said in a cocky manner.
I scoffed and folded my arms “you know I honestly can’t believe that this lot haven’t had words with you before.” I pushed past her to stand with the boys.
She smiled and said “well what can I say I can scare some people”.
I stepped forward closer to her “trust me darling, I’ve seen things, you aren’t that scary”.
“well at least I don’t leave my boyfriend for the army” she said as I started to make my way along the corridor. I froze in my steps and turned her way. I walked forward so I was standing near her towering over her small height.
“at least I don’t use people for money like the fake little girl you are” I snarled “tom deserves better than you”.
She gasped and slapped me round the face causing me to stumble back. I felt my lip and it was bleeding. I looked up in the corner to see Tom with a very shocked face and I looked back at a proud Sam. I curled my fists up into balls but stayed where I was sighing.
I got a tissue and dabbed my lip and came back out to a whining Sam trying to get Tom’s attention. Tom’s gaze followed me as I walked and leant on the wall by Jeremy.
Tom walked over to me and picked up the necklace he gave me that was hanging around my neck.
“you still have it” he mumbled smiling slightly.
“ never took it off” I said back as I looked up at his confused face. Jeremy had left leaving Sam standing there.
Tom stepped even closer to me making my heartbeat rise. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me softly and shortly. Sam made some weird whimpering noise as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in again. He wrapped his long arms around me as I slid mine around his neck our lips moving together like nothing had ever changed.
We pulled out and rested our heads together and smiled.