Status: whenever i can, comments welcomed!

Charm

mornings

It was 2 o clock in the morning and I was still awake on the sofa in Tom’s living room. Jet lag was a bitch. Earlier on there had been some raised voices between Sam and Tom but Tom wasn’t one for shouting so it was mostly Sam. She had stormed off to bed whilst Jeremy and I sat on a sofa each in the living room. Jeremy had passed out ages ago so I stood up and went into the kitchen to get a drink. As I was getting a glass I heard a croaky voice say “jet leg getting to you huh?”
I turned around to see Tom with messed up hair in his pyjamas looking adorable.
I nodded as he walked over to me and gave me a hug holding me really close to his chest. He leant his chin on top of my head and stood like that for a minute.
“I cannot believe I was so stupid” he mumbled chuckling slightly.
“why?” I whispered.
“Sam. I should have seen it coming, the guys told me but I was too stubborn to see through her” he said pulling out. He cupped one side of my face stroking my cheek with his thumb.
“what would I do without you?” he said smiling.
I blushed and smiled back as he leant down and kissed me. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him back and he laughed at my efforts. As we continued to kiss he lifted me up and put me on the kitchen counter so my face was at the same height as his. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he moved his hands into my hair. He started kissing along my jaw line and down my neck driving me crazy.
Soon I heard Jeremy stir and pulled his head back up to face mine “darling I would love to continue but there are people around” I whispered.
He sighed and picked me up and put me down on the floor and I grabbed his hand leading him back to the sofa. He lied down and I snuggled up next to him as he put the covers over us. My leg went between his and I rested my head in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around me.
I woke up to the TV blaring and Jeremy having his back towards me.
“Renner get your butt out of my face” I said hitting his back.
He chuckled and moved further down so he was infront of my stomach.
He was eating a full English breakfast and I quickly picked up a hash brown and shoved it into my mouth. He tried to stop me but I was too quick as I shoved it in my mouth.
He sighed and carried on eating as Tom came out with another plate of food. I smiled at him and sat up as he came over and put it on my lap and messed up my hair. I chuckled and watched the TV intensely like Jeremy. He tried to steal my hash brown but I ate it before him so I let him have some bacon.
We had both scoffed the food down and rested our backs on the back of the sofa.
“I think I might explode” I said mumbling holding my stomach.
Jeremy was halfway through saying “same” as he burped really loudly.
“ewww” I said shoving his shoulder
“so what are you doing today?” he said as Tom walked in with his breakfast and sat down.
“I dunno, I guess I should go looking for a flat of some sorts” I sighed “need to get all my shit out of storage”.
“you can stay here Mia it’s no trouble I have a spare room” Tom said smiling.
“pfftt like you will be needing that” Jeremy mumbled.
I whacked him around the head and he whined.
“are you sure?” I asked Tom.
He nodded and I got up and kissed his forehead and took mine and Jeremy’s plates out into the kitchen.