Status: Trying out a proper novel style, but with added sketches at the end of each chapter~! P.S: Sketches will suck sorry in advance >///<

この恋は複雑 (This Love is Complicated)

☆Chapter 1☆

//I have a secret, something that no one should ever know about.
If there ever comes a day when someone does...
Oh shit.//

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why the crap am I stuck here?!” Her voice resounded throughout the now empty classroom as she slammed her hands down on the table. Tsukishima Akina, age 16 and in her 1st semester of high school was not at all happy right now.

“And with you!” She pointed her index at him, hands shaking with frustration, “Of all people… Ugh...”

“Cheh... You really think you should be using that tone on me right now?” Toogaki Ketsu pushed away Akina’s finger with a smirk before sitting himself down, raising both legs onto the desk, “well, I just so happen to know what you don’t want others to know about, so if you-“

“Alright, alright!” Akina flushed with furrowed brows, “I get it okay! So just shut it already!” She withdrew her hand and retorted, before stiffening. Shit no, mustn’t make him mad, ugh. “Uh, I mean, s-sorry…”

Ketsu let out a laugh, “Hahaha! Suddenly being so polite huh?” He continued with a smug grin and a pat on her head, “not bad.”

//It’s just to keep you quiet, you blackmailing trash! Ugh why, why, why!//

A sigh escaped Akina’s mouth as she sat down and began on the class report, while Ketsu lazily rocked back and forth on the chair. “Hey, hey, don’t forget about having lunch together tomorrow too."

//Lunch together? Perhaps, a lunch date for the two of us? A mean and sadistic boyfriend who ill-treats his girlfriend and wants a bento maybe? No, no, no, never in a lifetime.//

Well, to ease any confusion, Toogaki Ketsu likes Akina’s childhood and best friend, Tachibana Yuu. Yes, a guy. Yuu is a healthy 16 year old male whom Ketsu has got a major crush on, and Akina is supposed to “create” more chances for Yuu to be familiar with Ketsu.

“For the umpteenth time, yes, I got it,” Akina scribbled the last few names before slamming the book shut, “I’m going off now that I’m done, the least you could do is to return this to sensei yourself,” she grabbed her bag and trudged out, giving a quick and sloppy wave.

“Mm’kay, thanks for the help Akina-chan~,” Ketsu ended his sentence with a teasing tone.

//Ugh! That guy! Even tainting my name with his gross use of honorifics, I can’t believe someone like that likes Yuu!//

“Ugh, poor Yuu…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning to school started out as per normal, students strolling to the main gate as chattering and laughter filled the air.

“Akina! Akina-chan!”

“Ah, Yuu-kun!” Akina beamed upon his greeting, “lunch today at the rooftop ‘kay?”

“Yeah, alright! If Akina-chan says so!” He gives an “ok” sign and heads off to his class.

"I hope Yuu won’t mind Ketsu being around again.. Well.. Of course Yuu wouldn’t mind!! He’s way too friendly.. Ugh.."

Just as Akina’s mind was cramming with worries, her right arm felt an impact. “Ah... S-Sorr-“

“Tch. Not too alert in the mornings huh?”

//THAT VOICE?! Shit..!//

She faced upwards to see a smirking Ketsu, before an awkward grin began to spread across her face, “To-Toogaki-kun..! Ah ha ha ha, good morning...!” Akina quickly jumped away from him and gave a few short apologetic bows. “Lunch later, rooftop with Yuu-kun! See yo--” before she could finish, something briefly rested on her head – a little warm, a little reassuring too.

“Yeah, I got it. Thanks Tsukishima-san,” Akina raised her head to see Ketsu lowering his hand, swiftly strolling past her towards their classroom. “Wh-What was that.. Gosh..” She rubbed her own hair where he had ruffled in an effort to disinfect it…. Or so she told herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Image: http://instagram.com/p/cRhAyQq70p/
ORRRRR http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/6f5a35c6f6cd11e2a55822000a1fbb72_7.jpg

Will be back with more after my exams! (:
Constructive criticism is dearly wished for, for both my writings and art (: