Status: In Progress

Kidnapped

3

The man stopped and looked up at Ben's face,he saw the tears on his face but just laughed.
-You are such a pussy. How could you cry when you should enjoy it?
-How can I enjoy when a stranger sucks my dick?!-He yelled with tears in his eyes. He still cried from the embarrassment.
-I feel ashamed and you are too blind to see it!
He just laughed,how young and stupid that guy was.
-Sex is sex and you should enjoy it no matter if a stranger or not.
-It matters to me.-Ben sniffled.
He just chuckled and got lube out of the nightstand.
-I thought you will hurt me.
-I've hurt you enough,now I decided to let you enjoy it.
-But I won't.
He just covered his fingers with the lube and shoved them up to Ben. The young boy cried out in pain,when the man started to move inside him.
But it still hurt him,he was too tight.
-You are so tight.-He moaned,as he moved his fingers like scissors.
He closed his eyes and felt the pain ease.
-It will be fine Benny boy,you will like it.-He said in a hushed tone.
Ben opened his eyes and got pissed off by that nickname.
-I'm Ben. Just Ben. Is it hard to understand?!-His voice cracked from the pleasure and pain he felt.
-You are everything to me.-He said,he done it harder and deeper,it made Ben cry again. He just wanted this horrible nightmare to end,it can't be true.
“It's just a nightmare,not the real life. You are at home,Ben. Just wake up,wake up please.” He kept on telling himself.
But the pain was real,he cried out again.
The man let his fingers sink as deep in the boy as his tightness allowed it.
He let out a sharp voice but his abductor just ignored it.
-Cry as much as you want to. It's like music to my ear.
He pulled his fingers out and got on top of Ben,he licked every inch of the boy's body. He wanted to explore his body.
He kissed Ben wild,he lost his mind.
Ben's lip bled when he finally pulled away,he licked the blood off.
-You are fucking psycho!-Ben cried out.
-It was nothing my dear.
Ben flinched.-Don't call me names!-He snapped.
-You are mine,Benji babe. I can call you whatever I want.
-I'm so not fucking yours!-He tried get out but he couldn't,he felt his wrists burning. He ignored the pain and tried to escape,until he felt blood dripping down his arms.
-Fucking hell.-He mumbled.
-It was just the start of it. In the end you will beg me not to kill you.
-I will not beg and you will not go that far.