Status: In Progress

Kidnapped

2

He just pressed his lips against the young boy's and kissed him hard and violently. He gasped for air when the man pulled away.
-I almost choked you cunt!-He yelled,he felt the anger coursing through his veins. He tried to escape once again.
-I'm not fucking yours!-He hissed.
-You are mine Benny.-He crawled on top of the boy and kissed him again.
-I'm not and stop calling me that!
-Mine.-He whispered,as he scratched the boy's torso,he cried out in pain.
The man seemed to enjoy it,he sunk his nails deeper into Ben's flesh. Tears rolled down on his beautiful face,as blood is dripping from the gashes.
He hissed in pain,as he felt another scratch.
-Stop it.-He breathed weakly.
He was afraid the scars will ruin his chest piece which was his favorite tattoo.
The man scratched Ben's inked skin,like he could hear the boy's thoughts.
-Don't fucking get near to my fucking tattoo!-He cried out with tears in his eyes.
He just scratched over the boy's tattoo until he bled.
-Damn it.-He mumbled.
-You are mine and I leave you reminders of that.
Ben closed his eyes and just waited to feel burning pain,but this time what he felt is the man's tongue as he licked off the blood.
He sighed in relief and shivered by the friction.
-Oh,Ben you are still an innocent little kid but I love it.
Ben frowned.-Stop it!-He ordered.
-No matter how many times you will say this,I won't stop. You can say it though,because your accent drives me wild.
-You are fucking mental!-Ben cried out.
-Mental? Really?
-Yeah. You are totally not normal.
He just continued what he did before,he didn't hurt the boy now,just licked his wounds. He made is way down on Ben's body,he took the boy's jeans off along with his boxers. He stripped down to nothing,then climbed on top of the young boy again.
He brushed his thumb over the boy's penis,who started to shiver again.
-You know only innocent virgin boys shiver the way you do.
-Fuck off!-He snapped.
He really was a virgin in that way but he thought he is far from innocence.
The man started to stroke Ben's shaft and he moaned softly.
Then,he slipped his mouth on it and took it fully in his mouth and started to suck him hard.
Ben would grab the sheets by now,if he wasn't tied,so instead he just cried out curse words.
He felt embarrassed and the stranger just did it even harder and the young boy screamed louder.
He even massaged his testicles while he sucked.
Tears streamed from Ben's eyes,it was way too embarrassing to him,he cried and moaned at once.