Status: Active

You're Not Quite Satan

Chapter 21

Alex's Point of View

Over the past month, the tour and our relationship had been going great. There was only two weeks, and twelve shows until we'd be on our way back home. That was a time I was not looking forward to, for once. Despite how close we'd gotten, I couldn't help but worry that when she went back to New York, things would change.
We were sitting on All Time Low's tour bus, joking around with each other, watching a movie with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her waist, and it was amazing. Our laughter had died down a bit and we were watching the movie for a while when she spoke up.
"I don't want this tour to end…"
I glanced down at her, my smile dissipating. "Neither do I." I mumbled and sighed.
"What are we going to do?" she asked, sitting up to face me better.
"I have no idea," I said honestly. What could we do? It wasn't a matter of cities away; it was states away. "We could always visit each other while we're on break, and Skype each other." I suggested.
"Yeah… Let's not worry about it now though," she sighed.
My smile returning, I glanced down at her. "And what would you like to do, Miss Jardine?"
"I don't know, Mr. Gaskarth." she smiled back before snapping a quick picture of me with her phone. Before I could say anything, she was already uploading it to Instagram, but not before showing me the weird face she'd managed to capture.
"Tay!"
"Alex!" she mocked with an innocent smile.
"You don't want to start this." I warned, smiling mischievously.
"I think I just did," she smirked and moved out of my arms quickly. I smiled sweetly at her as I opened up the internet and quickly found a funny face someone had posted online of Tay. Saving it to my phone, I uploaded it with the caption 'Isn't she charming? @Tayjardine'.
Tay's phone beeped and she glanced at the notification, mouth falling open a bit. "Oh hell no," she muttered and started typing on her phone. About a minute later, I got the notification that someone had posted a picture and tagged me in it, so I glanced at it and sure enough, it showed that Tay had taken the face I'd regrettably made during one of the Buzznet interviews and posted it with the caption 'Prince Charming @Alexalltimelow'.
"Tay! No!" I groaned and jumped off the couch, quickly wrapping my arms around her waist as I reached forward and snagged her phone from her. Holding her arms down with one arm, I quickly went through and added another embarrassing picture of her, posting it on her account instead. She squirmed around before finally breaking free and grabbing her phone back.
"You suck," she sighed, smiling fondly up at me.
"I know." I said smugly and blew her a kiss.
Tay giggled and pretended to catch it before giving me a stern look. "You haven't won yet, Gaskarth."
"I'm pretty sure I have, Tayson." I sang and sat back down on the couch.
Tay shook her head and sat next to me. "Oh definitely not. I'll get Jack or someone to get as many weird pictures of you as possible, and I'll win."
"They wouldn't do that," I chuckled awkwardly, hoping she wouldn't see through it. I knew for sure that Jack would do that if she asked.
"I'm sure they wouldn't." she said sarcastically.
Groaning dramatically, I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her temple. "You can't win, Jardine."
"Watch me," she laughed and kissed my shoulder in return.
Chuckling, I shook my head and turned my attention back to the tv where the credits were scrolling. "Do you want to watch another one?"
"Yeah," Tay nodded and stood up to go find one, putting in the Jungle Book before coming back to sit next to me.
About halfway through the movie, Tay started poking my side. I squirmed a little with a confused smile and glanced down in time to see the flash from her phone's camera go off. "Tay!"
"Alex!" she mimicked again and uploaded it quickly. "I win." she said and kissed my cheek before standing up. "And with that, have a good night." she smiled and waved before heading to the door.
"'Night," I called after her, shaking my head with a wide grin. She's so adorable.

-----------------------
A/N
Really short chapter, sorry about that. I promise I'll update soon, since my break starts next week. School's been crazy lately, and I haven't had much time. Thanks for reading guys.
P.S.
Send me some questions you'd like to see fans ask the couple in the next chapter by leaving a comment or by sending me a message on here or on Tumblr. Thanks guys!
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't want this to be stolen, so Copyright 2013©

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Tumblr: xxashley6xx.tumblr.com
I follow back ♥