Status: Active

You're Not Quite Satan

Chapter 3

Tay's Point of View.

I laid there for a while, just thinking. Why was Alex such a dick? He'd been like that since we met, and I'd never done anything to him. Whatever his deal was, I wish he'd just get over it. It was annoying to see that smug look everywhere I went.
I'd been lying there so long, I hadn't even realized it was almost midnight when Jack came and slowly peeled back the curtain. "Hey, I'm gonna go to bed so, do you want the inside or outside?" he asked.
"Outside," I said quietly and he nodded, motioning for me to get out so he could climb in. I waited for him to climb in before following and moving to give him as much room as possible, practically hanging off the bed in the process.
"You can come closer, I'm not going to do anything." he said with a light chuckle. I blushed softly and turned to face him.
"I know, I just feel bad for taking up part of your bunk," I admitted.
"Don't, just c'mere." he grinned and pulled me closer gently.
I sighed reluctantly and thanked him before turning so my back was to him and shut my eyes, trying desperately to fall asleep as I curled up a little closer into Jack.
I'd fallen asleep for maybe half an hour when Jack's obnoxious snoring woke me up. I was used to snoring, because of Jordan, but it was never right in my ear like Jack's was right now. I groaned inwardly and slipped out from under his arm and slid from the bunk, quietly inching to the kitchen, trying not to wake Jordan who was sleeping on the couch, snoring. I went to the fridge, hoping for a bottle of water, when I crashed into something hard. I let out a small yelp and fell back, braced for the impact that never came. I opened an eye softly and realized someone was holding me up.I glanced up a little and saw the face belonging to the man that pissed me off so much.
Instantly, I jerked away from his grip. "What the hell are you doing up?" I hissed.
"I could say the same to you, princess." he smirked.
"First of all, don't call me princess. Second, I want an answer." I whispered impatiently.
"I never go to sleep early. I'm usually up with our lighting guy but he's asleep so it's just me." he said in a hushed tone. "Now, why are you up?"
I groaned softly. "Jack's snoring." I muttered and walked around him to get a bottle of water and downed a quarter of it before looking back at him with an impatient glare.
"There's always my bed." he smirked and I shook my head.
"Not a chance, Alex. Just leave me alone." I hissed and went back to Jack's bunk, trying to tune out the annoying snoring. One thing was for sure, I wasn't going to get sleep with that going on right in my ear.
I heard Alex climb into the bunk above me and rolled my eyes, despite the fact that no one would see it. I waited another good 20 minutes, trying to get back to sleep and gave up. Reluctantly, I slipped from his bed and reached up, hesitantly pulling back Alex's curtain. He turned, confused, and gave me a weird look before smirking again.
"Told you you'd come," he said smugly.
"Shut up." I muttered as I climbed into his bunk and looked at him seriously. "No touching me, don't talk to me and don't think about doing anything or I will hurt you." I said firmly.
"You know you don't mean that," he chuckled and I pushed him over.
"I mean it, Alex." I said and laid down on the bed, letting an arm hang over the edge reluctantly.
"You know you can come closer," he said after a while, repeating what Jack had said.
"Not a chance. Shut up and let me sleep." I growled and shut my eyes.
"Someone's on her period." he muttered and wrapped an arm around my stomach, pulling me closer gently and I instantly tensed up, and was shocked when a few butterflies appeared in my stomach. I shook them off and sat up abruptly.
"I said don't touch me." I growled again, enunciating each word slowly.
"I said you know you want it." he smirked and tugged on my stomach again, and I slapped his hand away.
"Stop." I warned.
Eventually, he gave up. "Just lie down, I won't touch you but I don't want you falling off the bed and fucking up the tour for my band because we don't have an opening act." he said harshly and I actually flinched a little. Why did I flinch? It's not like I cared if he hated me or not, but the pang in my chest when he said that was painful and I didn't know why it was there. The way he said it made it sound like the only reason he was trying to make sure I didn't get hurt was so his band had an opening act. He didn't care about me, so why should I care?
Reluctantly, I laid down, careful not to touch him and drifted off finally.

Alex's Point of View.

I glanced down at Tay, sleeping. I carefully brushed a piece of her hair from her face and watched her sleep for a minute. I didn't try to be such an ass to her, but there was just something about her that made me crazy. I guess, the only reason I had was I was scared to get close to her. If we got close, something could happen and either of us could get hurt, which is something I definitely didn't want to happen.Only problem was, it was impossible to push her away when she was so adorable. When she crinkled her eyes or her dimples showed, I basically melted. But when she was being so cold to me, it hurt. I tried not to let it get the best of me, but it didn't always work.
I continued to think about the possibility of us being a thing when my train of thought was interrupted by her. Tay sighed softly and turned, wrapping an arm around my stomach and resting her head on my chest. I looked at her, shocked. I knew she was sleeping, but part of me was still surprised at her closeness. Hesitantly, I wrapped an arm around her back, rubbing it softly, as I watched her expression to see if she was about to wake up and rip my head off. So, when I saw a smile appear on her beautiful features, I smiled along with her and held her protectively to my chest before drifting off to sleep myself, Tay finally in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't want this to be stolen, so Copyright 2013©

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Tumblr: xxashley6xx.tumblr.com
I follow back ♥