Status: Active

You're Not Quite Satan

Chapter 4

Tay's Point of View.

I woke up, slowly, not aware of my surroundings. As I felt my pillow rising and falling, I realized I was on someone's chest and sat up quickly, crying out as I hit my head on the hard roof above my head and whimpered as it instantly started to ache. I looked down at where my head was resting seconds ago and my eyes widened as I realized I'd just been sleeping on Alex's chest. He looked up at me and smirked.
"Morning, sunshine. Good sleep?" he chuckled.
"I didn't.. That doesn't mean anything, got it?" I said firmly as I slowly released my hold on my throbbing head.
"Whatever you say, princess. You were sleeping pretty snugly though." he said, obviously trying to get a reaction from me. I wasn't going to give it to him though.
"That's nice." I said calmly as I turned and slid from the bunk.
"That's all you have to say?" he said, shock clear in his voice.
"Yep." I said as I went to the freezer and pulled out an icepack, holding it to my head as I winced.
Alex stared at me for a moment, clearly not sure what to say and I bit back my smirk.
"Hey, Tay. How was Jack for sleeping?" Jordan asked as he sat up and brushed some of his hair from his face.
"He snores, but you're worse." I laughed quietly, not bothering to mention I'd slept with Alex, and shooting him a look that said not to say anything. Surprisingly, he didn't.
"That's gotta suck." he chuckled. "What happened to your head?"
"I just hit it on the bed above Jack's." I explained and shrugged. "Anyway, I'm going to go shower. Any word on the bus?"
Jordan shook his head. "They're taking it back to New York to fix, so we might have to wait an extra 3 days." he sighed.
"What? No!" I said, way too quickly, earning a smug laugh from Alex.
"Bed's always open, sunshine." he taunted, using a name he knew I'd hate. I shrugged it off and noticed Jordan tensing up lightly when he said that. He was probably worried about me, which was sweet. He didn't need to do that. I sighed, giving Jordan an exasperated look before pushing past Alex to get to the bathroom, quickly locking the door and starting the shower. I stepped in, letting the warm water run down my body as I thought. I couldn't believe I'd slept on Alex like that. Hell, I couldn't even believe I'd slept in the same bed as him. Shaking my head, I quickly rinsed my hair and got out, wrapping a towel around my body.
"Shit." I muttered, realizing I'd forgotten my clothes. "This cannot be happening right now." I groaned as I adjusted my towel and hesitantly stepped out, calling Jordan quietly. I was about to give up and get my clothes myself when Alex walked by.
"Nice towel," he whispered in my ear as he passed and I felt my face getting really hot. I stepped back and closed the door quickly, mouth hanging open. I kept telling myself I was only blushing because it was embarrassing for him to see me in a towel, and it would be the same for any of the guys that weren't part of my band, but part of me was starting to disagree.
Reluctantly, I opened the door and went to get my clothes when I nearly tripped over something by my feet. I saw a pile of my clothes sitting neatly folded on the floor. I bit my lip, instantly ruling out the possibility Alex had done it. Alex wasn't that kind of guy. I closed the door once again and slowly started to change when I realized someone had included my bra and underwear, meaning they'd gone through that part of my suitcase, as well. My face turned even redder and I slipped into the clothes, brushed out my hair and let it dry with it's natural wave. We weren't doing anything but drive today, so there was no point in straightening it.
When I walked out, I went to the couch Jordan had been sleeping on, frowning softly when I saw it was empty and sat down. I closed my eyes for two seconds, but my peaceful moment was short-lived when Alex's voice was right in my ear.
"The black thong is definitely my favorite." he murmured before pulling back, winking and walking away.
"There's no way.." I muttered to myself. Alex had gone through my bag. But why would he do that if he disliked me so much? Probably for the chance to embarrass me. I groaned quietly and went to the back to talk to the rest of my band, sitting between Rob and Mike with a smile. "How'd you guys sleep?" I asked.
"Good. The couches are surprisingly comfortable." Mike chuckled and I gave him a small smile.
"That's good to hear." I nodded. "I think we're stopping in the next town for food, you guys coming?" I asked, hopeful. There was no way I was going to a restaurant without at least one of my guys.
Mike and Rob decided they'd stay back and I looked at Cam with a pleading look. "Fine, I'll go." he sighed, giving me a smile as he shook his head. I gave him a small hug and thanked him, before going to find Jordan. One of my band members was good, but two was even better.
"Hey, you coming for breakfast?" I asked with a hopeful look and he smiled, and gave me a small nod.
"Yeah, sounds good." he agreed and told me he'd need to get ready first, and went off to do so. I laughed, knowing it wouldn't take long as he'd probably wear the same clothes he wore today.
"Why're you laughing?" Jack asked with a grin when he walked into the front.
I shrugged. "Jordan being Jordan," I explained with a small smile and he nodded.
"Oh, alright. Are you coming out for breakfast?" He asked as he rummaged through the fridge for a drink.
"Yeah, Jordan, Cam and I are coming with you guys." I said, biting my lip. I really hope Alex wasn't going to be there; that would make things a lot more awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't want this to be stolen, so Copyright 2013©

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Tumblr: xxashley6xx.tumblr.com
I follow back ♥