Status: All done my loves

You're the Drug & I'm Addicted

She has broken things where her heart should be

My mother was taught to never let a man control you. “Don’t you dare fucking do that again.” He growled through clenched teeth, her limp body lying in the palm of his hands.

My mother was taught never to let a man lay a hand on woman. His iron grip tightens on her bare arms, tossing her against the tiled shower walls. As her frail body smacks against the cold hard surface, the water begins to fill.

My mother was taught to never to let her guard down. Being pulled by her long golden locks, her body submerges beneath the clear blue water.

My mother was taught to never give up. As water bubbles, and arms flair to surface. For a moment the room became silent, to only slow ripples. To what was before beautiful clear blue water, now transformed to a milky crimson.

Taking the knowledge to what she was taught, a man is never a man when he lays a hand on you, controlling you till the guards are broken, and pushed to the point to all there’s left is to give up. And that’s what she did, my mother gave up.

But she didn't simply give up, she gave up on me.

From that day onward, I swore to my mother’s dead body laying before me, that I was to never follow in her footsteps.

But did I keep that promise?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: You're dead wrong- Mayday Parade

First chapter of a few more to come of this contest story, enjoy. ~Andrea

P.S This song is based off of the song "Stay" by Rihanna, as stated in the summary. But this will be done with a twist to change things up a bit, but nothing drastic to change the true meaning of the song. Hope you like and if you haven't listened to the song or thought much towards the lyric meanings, the link to the song is on the summary page. :)