I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

Am I The Trigger Of Your Gun

I woke up in a dizzy haze; last night must have been a wild one. Well as far as I can remember. I groaned as my head pounded and my body suddenly was covered in a thin layer of sweat. This was going to be a tough hangover. I sat up slowly, making sure I didn’t hit my head off the bunk above me and then remembered... I wasn’t even on tour anymore. See this is what constant touring does to you, gets inside your head and makes you think that you’re living in a bus forever. I opened my eyes and looked around my bed looking for the one person who always made the mornings worth waking up for but she wasn’t there.

I shook the wondering of where she went out of my head and stood up. My Star Wars shirt hung on my body messily as I began to walk out of my bedroom and into the hallway of my apartment. Jaxin was sitting on the couch in the living room so I decided to question him on where Angel was.

“Hey man, have you seen Angel?” I asked as I approached the couch and sat down next to him.

“Sorry man, she left this morning. She left a note though. In the kitchen” He said finally looking up from his laptop. I nodded and stood up to go into the kitchen and find this note.

There was a piece of paper sitting on the counter next to the fridge with the cutest handwriting I have ever seen.

‘Hey TonyBear, had to run back to my place. Stopping in at Dunkin’ Donuts, be back soon. I love you <3’

I smiled at her cuteness. Man I am super lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend. She always makes me smile and does cute things like this, she’s definitely unique. I folded the note over and put it in a drawer which kept a few of her notes, some from before we were together. No it’s not creepy okay. I turned on the coffee machine and made myself some coffee and then decided to go catch the later day showings of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Jaxin rolled his eyes at my childhood obsession and left the room.

After about half an hour of waiting for Angel to get back I decided to get dressed for the day, picking out which Key Street shirt I would wear today was the longest in my mission to getting dressed, second was which hat to wear. After a long debate with myself I finally settled on a Death Before Glory hat, the one that I wore in the King For A Day video actually.

I went back out into the living room and that’s when I heard the front door opening. I decided to hide behind the door in the living room to give Angel a fright. Man I’m such a smart guy.

“Mother Bear is back” She called into the house. There was obviously no reply to her outburst. “Are you losers seriously still sleeping?” She asked no one. “Yeah I don’t even know why I’m asking, if you guys are sleeping then you won’t answer” She sighed. “Now I’m talking to myself” She finished. She is insane yet completely adorable. I heard her footsteps come towards the living room door so I got myself ready to jump.

“BOO!” I screamed as I jumped out in front of her. She folded her arms across her chest and sighed.

“Really Tony, after what... 5 years of knowing you, you think I wouldn’t have guessed behind the door?” She said rolling her eyes. “I’d say nice try but that was not even close to getting me” She smiled sweetly and walked over to the couch. Instead of walking around like a normal person she climbed over the back and sat down.

“You are completely weird, you know that?” I said shaking my head.

“Yeah so I’ve been told. I got you some food, it’s in the kitchen. You are welcome” She said looking back at me. I smiled sweetly at her and she returned the smile. I walked over and kissed her on the top of the head and then left to go and get my food.

After I finished eating we both decided to watch a movie. I begged to watch Star Wars but instead we decided to watch Harry Potter, now Mike and Angel used to watch it all the time together. I used to get insanely jealous of this fact. Now I guess I get to watch it with her even though I think it’s stupid.

“Do you believe in magic?” She spoke up half an hour into the Philosophers Stone. I raised an eyebrow at her and she rolled her eyes. “What, it’s a legit question” She huffed.

“No, I don’t I guess. I believe that God doesn’t allow us humans to have a higher power” I smiled and wrapped my arm around her. She looked at me and nodded.

“But you do believe that Darth Vader is going to overrule the Universe?” She asked sarcastically. I leaned in to her cheek and licked it. “Ew, that’s disgusting” She pushed me away, which just made me do it even more. “Stop!” She giggled as I continued to lick her face.

“NEVER!” I shouted as I pinned her to the couch and licked her face more. She gave up the fight and lay there taking my blows. “Say Star Wars is the best” I demanded.

“Hell no!” She said shaking her head.

“Say it or I’ll never letcha go” I said with a grin. She made a face at me and laughed.

“Star Wars is the best” She muttered. I sat up and threw my arms in the air in triumph. She rolled her eyes at me and stuck her tongue out.

We got back to watching the movie and cuddled up together, when I suddenly remembered what I was going to ask her. “So Angel, I got a question for you” I asked quietly.

She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow. “Shoot” She said.

“So next week me and the boys are going on tour. Would you like to come with us?” I asked hope filling my eyes.

Her eyes widened and she wrapped her arms around me. “I’d love to come. Thank you Tony. l love you” She whispered and kissed me quickly.

“I love you too” I whispered as she smiled widely at me.