Status: Updates as soon as possible! Probably about four times a week, hopefully more!

What Are We Now?

Come On In!

SCAR'S POV

I pulled up to the house a little after 3:00. The guys where already there and waiting by their cars. I grabbed my backpack out the car and headed towards the guys. Rian, being the gentleman he is, stuck out his hand and introduced himself. "Hi i'm Rian."

I took his hand and shook it. "Hey! So i guess you guys can start grabbing your shit and head in." As I continued into the house I could hear the boys whispering.

"Who's that? She's fucking hot." Jack whispered.
"Dude she's letting us stay here cause your sorry pass got us kicked out. You can't just say stuff like that about her!" Rian exclaimed.

I poked my head back out the door, "Are you guys coming or not?"

"We're coming!" Rian yelled.

I went back inside and started getting drinks for the boys.
"Hey so which rooms do you want us in?" Rian asked as he carried in a handful of boxes.

"You can choose any of the room down that hallway," I reply and point down the hall to my left.

"Thats weird," Rian said while looking at my hand. "A girl I grew up with had a scar like that. Right in the middle of her hand too."

I smirked. "Did she get it in one of those stupid eraser games too?"

"Yeah she did actua- Holy shit! Scarlett?"

"Hey potato head how goes it?" Rian dropped his boxes and ran over to give me a hug. "Scar I haven't seen you in forever!" He exclaimed. "Do the guys know?"

"Only Alex 'cause I ran into him at Starbucks and he needed a place to stay. But don't tell the other two okay?"

"You got it. God, I've missed you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am such a big piece of poop. I am so sorry! I just kind of put my writing on hold but thanks for waiting. Hope you like the chapter!