Status: Okay, let's try this one more time.

Compatible

Good Morning, Sunshine

Annoyed, that's what I'm feeling right now. A demonic sound is playing somewhere between my pillows and layers of duvet, taunting me that it will not stop unless I do something about it. A sound so familiar that the mere first note of it is making me want to jump off a cliff, Marimba. I knew I should have turned my phone on silent last night, like what I usually do. Only heaven knows why I didn't. I'm starting to sense that there must be something important I have to do today, that's the only plausible reason as to why is my phone buzzing in this ungodly hour.

Not even bothering to open my eyes, my hands and feet tries to search my queen size bed for my phone. I wiggled around, trying to reach every corner. I just have to turn off my phone and I can go back to my peaceful slumber again. I stretched my arms and legs more than its capable of, and I really shouldn't have, because now my muscles are cramping and stiff. As much as of hell I've brought to myself, I felt happiness when Marimba stopped playing. I know I'm smiling like an idiot now. I grabbed a pillow beside me and held on to it tightly, feeling satisfied as I start to fall back to sleep again.

But if there's anything worse than Marimba, that's a telephone ringing. And that is exactly what happened. The phone on my bedside table is possibly sending shockwaves to my head. I want to cry, I want to murder someone, I want to drown. Heck, I'll do anything to have silence. Groaning, I pull a pillow to cover my face, hoping and praying that the ringing would stop soon.

But it didn't. Fuck.

So as much as to my dismay, I swing my right hand over to grab the phone and put it on my ear.

"What?"

"Are you still sleeping?"

Kylie. My best friend since birth, also known as one-half of the multi mega international girl group Double Trouble. And who's the other one-half you ask? Me.

"No, you woke me up."

"Listen you shit, you better get your ass here in thirty minutes. I don't want to look unprofessional in front of the One Direction team. Got it?"

My eyes flew open fast, I think even I got a whiplash.

One Direction. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote this story back in early 2013 but never got to finish it, really fell in love with the plot and characters though, so I couldn't just abandon it. Life got in the way and I kinda lost interest, but now with the new album released it's giving me back the feels. Fingers crossed when I caught up editing the chapters I've posted before I'm still into it.