A New Beginning

Alyssa Daniels is a nurse at S.H.I.E.L.D., and she has seen plenty of chaotic things. However, nothing will compare to working with Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America. It's her job to make sure he adjusts to life in present day New York City and starts a new life. This is supposed to be strictly business. She is not supposed to form any attraction to this blonde super soldier, but some things just can't be prevented. It doesn't help that Alyssa bears a strange resemblance to Steve's former love, Peggy Carter and he can't seem to stay away from her. To make matters worse, Alyssa is in for the fight of her life, when Loki (God of Mischief) forms an army meant to take over the world and she is chosen to fight alongside the Avengers. In this action-packed thrill ride, Alyssa and Steve find that you can't fight true love, even when all the odds are against them.
  1. First Encounter
    Steve just woke up, caused a scene in Times Square, and was finally introduced to his nurse, Alyssa Daniels.
  2. First Mission
    Alyssa gets called in by Agent Coulson for her very first mission; but will she accept it?
  3. A Stupid Chapter
    This chapter is slightly boring, but I think it's necessary, because it builds conflict for the coming chapters! :3
  4. Discharge
    It's Friday, the day Captain Rogers is discharged.
  5. Secrets Revealed
    Alyssa let's something slip...