Sir

two

My mind was in a haze of sorts the next day.
 
“Ellie? Ellie?” Kurt’s voice broke me out of my thoughts.
 
I smiled at him. “What?”
 
“What the fuck is going on today? You’re so out of it!” He chuckled.
 
I shrugged my shoulders but in truth I did know what was going on. My body was on some crazy post sex high and I hadn’t even had an orgasm.
 
“Not sure, just a bit tired is all. I had a long day yesterday…”
 
“Yeah, tell me about it! I’ve been working overtime the past week because Mr. Styles asked me to, knowing that I wouldn’t get paid for it since I haven’t been allowed to clock in on time. What a ridiculous prick.” He rolled his eyes, obviously waiting for my usual response talking about how much I hated the man.
 
“Yeah… huge prick.” I said quietly, lifting up my coffee and taking a sip. “I’ve got to get back to my desk. It’s going to be another long day.”
 
“Me too, but first I’ve got to make a stop at the restroom. See you at lunch then, yeah?”
 
I nodded and stood up from the table, heading towards the elevator that would take me away from the break room and back onto my office floor.
 
As the elevator rose I began to feel butterflies in my stomach at the thought of seeing Mr. Styles again, but I quickly shoved them away by thinking about how much I hated him. I was trying to think of every single moment where I really hated him, but every time one moment came to thought I was reminded of his deep and sultry voice that he used yesterday to instruct me.
 
And oh god, it was one of the hottest things I had ever experienced.
 
It couldn’t happen again though, and I knew that. As soon as the elevator dinged and the doors pulled open, I tried my best to rush past both Serena’s desk and the door to Mr. Styles office.
 
“Ellie Daniels,” Serena nearly hissed my name as I passed by.
 
“What, Serena?” I sighed.
 
“Mr. Styles wants to see you.” She said, still typing away on her computer.
 
“Aww, jealous, are we?” I asked her, heading towards his door. It was the best I could do to distract myself from the fact that I was about to walk into his office again.
 
I knocked on the door but then thought fuck it because the man was so cruel to me yesterday and I was definitely not waiting outside of his office until he was ready.
 
He was sitting behind his desk, phone pressed to his ear and face screwed in concentration as he listened to the voice on the other end. I felt a twinge of disappointment when he looked up at me and didn’t smile at me, instead held up a finger to signal he would be just a moment.
 
Of course my gaze went straight to his finger, remembering yesterday in even better detail now.
 
I decided to sit down, thinking that maybe he didn’t actually care about what happened yesterday and he really did just need to talk to me about work.
 
I fidgeted with my thumb again.
 
“Stop that.” He said. I hadn’t noticed he had gotten off the phone.
 
I sighed and laid my hands flat on my lap. “What do you need, Mr. Styles?”
 
“I’m very good, thank you for asking. And how are you?” he propped his elbows up on the desk, leaning forward and waiting for my response.
 
“I’m alright, sir, thank you.”
 
“Still calling me sir after yesterday then?” He smiled. I blushed at his comment and looked down to my lap.
 
“So what’d you do after yesterday? Did you go home and finish the job for me?” he questioned.
 
“Excuse me?” I registered what he meant as soon as he began to clarify.
 
“Did you go home and make yourself come? What I would give to watch you finger yourself….” He said quietly.
 
“You become so quiet around me Ellie, why is that? Do I make you nervous?”
 
“A little bit sir, yes.”
 
He laughed. “Well, even though you refuse to answer my question, I’ll have you know that I sat right in this very office and wanked after. Best wank I’ve had in a while, I don’t think I’ve ever come that hard using my own hand.”
 
He already had me wet again, the thought of him in here pleasuring himself to the thought of me turned me on beyond belief.
 
“Your hair looks pretty today.” He said.
 
I finally looked up from my lap and shot him a confused look. “Thank you?”
 
“Shame I’ll have to ruin it.”
 
“Ruin it?” I asked him.
 
“I told you I wouldn’t forget how hard you made me yesterday, and I haven’t. To speak candidly, I’ve been thinking about nothing but your wet pussy since yesterday. Meaning I’ve been half hard since, even after my wank yesterday. And sitting here talking to you, watching you blush at my words and your nipples harden again has only got me thinking more. So since I’ll be needing relief at some point today, I figure what better way to get relief than having your pretty little lips wrapped around my cock?”
 
“Relief? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you even remember what you did to me yesterday?” I couldn’t believe how arrogant he was being. He expected me to drop to my knees and suck him off like I was his sex slave or something.
 
“So you’d rather wait until later then?” he asked.
 
“No, it won’t be happening. I hope the thoughts you have of me are damn good Mr. Styles because you’ll be using your own hand to get yourself off until you find some woman whose standards are low enough to fuck you.” I was already halfway to his office door before he laughed again.
 
“I know you’ve been thinking about my cock, Ellie. Doing something good will be rewarded later, you know that. And if you do not come to me willingly, I can think of other ways to punish you for calling me an arrogant bastard yesterday.”
 
I tried to think of what to say but decided to leave his office instead, slamming the door on the way out in frustration. If his personality was even the tiniest bit better, I would’ve have sucked him off. Truth be told I wanted to. I wanted to very, very badly.
 
Before I knew it lunch time rolled around and I had barely gotten any work done.
 
“Ready to go?” Kurt asked from behind me.
 
“I can’t, sorry. I’ve got loads more work to do; I think I’ll just grab a salad from the cafeteria.”
 
“Speak for yourself Ms. Over Achiever, we’re going down to the pub for beer.”
 
“Bring me back one?” I pleaded with a frown.
 
“Nope, you’ve got to work!” He laughed at me and left with most of my other co-workers.
 
I sighed and decided that maybe I should just skip lunch all together. I was far too distracted by Mr. Styles to really focus on anything.
 
My inbox dinged, signaling I had gotten a new email.
 
From: harry_styles@harmon&a.com

To: ellie_daniels@harmon&a.com

Subject: Charts

______________________

Salad for lunch? Wouldn’t you rather come enjoy lunch with me in my office?
.xx
______________________

 
I rolled my eyes, knowing that he could see me.
 
From: ellie_daniels@harmon&a.com

To: harry_styles@harmon&a.com

Subject: RE:Charts

______________________
Silly me for assuming this might actually be about charts of some kind?
______________________
 
 
From: harry_styles@harmon&a.com

To: ellie_daniels@harmon&a.com

Subject: RE:RE:Charts

______________________
Which have you decided then? Reward or punishment?
.xx
______________________
 
I hated myself for what I was about to do.
 
“Ah, reward then? Good choice.” He remarked as I walked into his office. My heart was racing at the thought of seeing him moaning and groaning above me, perhaps seeing him in a vulnerable state would do me well.
 
“You can’t send those messages over work e-mail, those are monitored.” I snapped at him, walking towards his desk.
 
“You can’t send those messages over work e-mail, sir.” He corrected me. “And who do you think controls whose emails get monitored and whose do not, Ellie?”
 
I stopped in front of his desk, nodding my head because wow, of course he had already found a way to be an asshole about being the CEO.
 
“Come here.” He said slowly, drawing his eyes up my body. I walked around his desk so I could stand in front of him while he sat in his chair. “You’re looking hot as ever in that tight skirt. If you could only see what I see when I look at you, you’d understand why you could constantly keep me half hard.”
 
“I’m flattered, sir.” I spoke quietly.  I never wanted him to know how much he turned me on, although I’m almost absolutely sure that I did not do a good job of hiding it. Much like he did yesterday, he pulled my hand into his and moved it over his crotch.
 
“Mmmm, yes,” he groaned as he led my hand back and forth across his clothed length. “You’ve done this to me again, Ellie. But this time, you’re going to take care of it.”
 
He took his hand off of mine but I kept mine there, continuing to palm him harshly as he grew harder. His own hand undid his buckle. I moved my hand to the top of his pants, pushing them off his legs as he lifted his hips a bit.
 
“On your knees, Ellie.” He ordered. “But first,” he caught my shirt on the way down, popping open the first two buttons. “I want to be able to see your pretty cleavage at the same time, baby.”
 
 
I pulled his chair closer to me, moving my hands to grip his thighs. I let my hot breath wash over his clothed length, watching it twitch and enlarge.
 
He looked down at me. “Don’t be a tease.”
 
I laughed without humor and drew my mouth away from his crotch. “That’s one of the most hypocritical things I’ve ever heard anyone say.”
 
His nostrils flared in anger and instantly his hand was wound through my hair and pulling my face back so he could look at me.
 
“Don’t. Talk.”
 
I clenched my jaw shut in anger. I regained control of my head although his hand did not leave my hair. I quickly dragged his boxers down his legs, trying my best not to widen my eyes at his size.
 
“Afraid of it, baby?” he asked me, eyes lit up with humor.
 
It took everything in my body not to roll my eyes at him. I took his hard shaft in my hand, feeling each ridge and bump underneath the smooth skin as I licked from base to tip. I ran my thumb along his pink head, gathering the drop of pre come before licking my hand and pumping him slowly. The noises that left his mouth were quite possibly the sexiest things I had ever heard.
 
“Start using your fucking mouth, Ellie.” He groaned.
 
I was pissed at him. What else did the man want? I was about to suck his dick; I don’t know how much I could improve from there.
 
I immediately sucked his tip into my mouth and gave his base one especially hard pump, watching his hips jolt and the vein in his neck become even more prominent.
 
“Ellie,” he warned, his voice low.
 
A knock came from his office door and we both looked at one another a bit confused before he sprang into action.
 
“Better be quiet, baby. Don’t want anyone to know to know that your pretty little self is down here sucking my cock.”
 
Before I could make a remark he was rolling his chair towards the desk to hide his exposed lower half, and in turn pushing me beneath his desk.
 
I couldn’t believe he just did that to me. What if we get caught?
 
He yelled to whoever was at the door that they could come in, and I wasn’t surprised when the voice I heard belonged to Serena.
 
What she was saying, I’m not exactly sure. I was focused on staying quiet and trying not to laugh at how jealous she would be of me right now if she knew.
 
And since it was Serena in the office with us now and not anyone important, I thought maybe I should have a little fun. I mean, what if we did get caught?
 
While Mr. Styles was talking, I sucked his tip back into my mouth slowly. I heard his voice falter only a bit, taking it as a challenge to push him as far as possible.
 
His hand reached down beneath his desk and he flung it around helplessly, trying to locate my face. I grabbed his hand with mine and gripped it tight, keeping it still.
 
Serena was still babbling on about god knows what, and I was still swirling my tongue around his tip. I sucked him in another inch or so further, feeling him pulse in my mouth and watching his lower abdominal muscles twitch in anticipation underneath the desk.
 
I was pleased with my work so far but I knew I could do better. I let his cock fall free from my lips and kept my hand pumping around him slowly, moving my mouth down to his balls. I licked the sensitive spot just in between them, having to use both my hands to hold his legs down the second he began to twitch.
 
Once his spasm had ceased, I removed my hands from his legs and let one fall right back to work of pumping him. I took a moment to admire his penis while he couldn’t see, my eyes going wide and shiny and cheeks blushing at the shiny pink head and prominent veins that curled around his large length and circumference. His taste was indescribable- warm flesh and a hint of salt.
 
I sucked one ball into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it slowly, doing the same to the other straight after. I decided I didn’t need to help him anymore; in fact, he was the one who had wanted me to blow him so badly.
 
His voice had gone up half an octave higher and I could hear the hastiness as he tried to rush Serena out of the room. I heard the door slam shut and my heart raced because maybe now would finally be the time I learn about one of his ever so ominous punishments. He immediately pushed back from his desk, his eyes and nostrils wide and his lips dropped open.
 
“How fucking dare you, Ellie.” He grabbed me by the hair, pulling my mouth back to his crotch again. “You want to suck me that badly, huh? Then continue, baby.”
 
It sounded like a trick at first, but I sucked him into my mouth again earning a satisfied groan from him and even releasing a little moan from the back of my throat from how turned on I was.
 
“C’mon baby, take more, take more,” he said breathlessly, thrusting his hips up and keeping my head still as he began fucking my mouth. Every time I gagged he threw his head back a bit farther and I knew that he liked that I was struggling with his size.
 
“I’m almost there,” he moaned. I felt like I was almost out of air so I was grateful that he was nearing the end, although I did not necessarily want this to end.
 
With one final thrust from his hips I felt the first spurt of his hot liquid shoot into my mouth, followed by two more thick streams. His free hand was gripping onto his arm rest and his head was thrown back against his chair, all the veins in his neck prominent as I could still see his muscles clenching through his shirt.
 
“Good girl,” he whispered to me, running his thumb over my chin as I swallowed.
 
I looked up at him even with the few tears still in my eyes that had gathered.
 
“Is that all, sir?” I asked him. He genuinely smiled and let out a little laugh.
 
“For now, yes. Except, don’t forget to go get food. I don’t want your body to change, Ellie.”
 
I nodded and stood up, wiping my smudged chapstick from around my lips and buttoning my shirt all the way again.
 
“Hm, I was wrong.” He said, pulling his pants back up and buckling them.
 
“About what?”
 
“I didn’t ruin your hair. In fact, it looks even better now.” He smirked, pleased at his work. I tried my best to suppress my smile but felt a small one on my face as I turned around and walked towards the door.
 
“Wait, shit,” I said as I neared the door. “Won’t Serena find it weird that I’m walking out of here again? What am I supposed to tell her if she says she didn’t just see me in here when she came in?” I turned around to face him and he put his hands behind his head, shrugging nonchalantly.
 
“Tell her you were sucking my dick. Honesty is the best policy.”
 
I rolled my eyes and sighed. Of course he would have no useful suggestions.
 
“Bye.” I muttered, turning the knob on the door carefully but quickly. Luckily Serena wasn’t at her desk, giving me easy access to the elevator to go get a salad. I didn’t really want a salad, I wasn’t very hungry. But for some reason I felt like he would figure out that I hadn’t eaten a salad if I decided not to.
 
By the time I got back up to my desk with a salad, I had 32 new e-mails. I was going to be working late the next few days. I was skimming my eyes over the emails until I saw that I already had a new one from him.
 
From: harry_styles@harmon&a.com

To: ellie_daniels@harmon&a.com

Subject: Friday

_______________
I just wanted to reiterate that you made the right choice. Also, I’ll be out of town tomorrow but I’m coming back Friday so we’ll have some good and proper fun then, right? See you then, Ms. Daniels.
P.S. I’ll be thinking of you .
.xx
_______________
 
I closed the email without responding. I had no idea how to respond.
 
“Oh, Ellie,” I sighed to myself, “What have you gotten yourself into?”
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for subscribing and leaving comments ! it means a lot