Status: FINISHED | thanks y'all for putting up with me on this story xoxox

The Art of Deflowering

three

Georgia casually strolled into detention later that day, noticing with a pang that Isaac and Stiles were sitting right next to each other. Greenberg was there too, but no one really cared about him. Damn, she cursed. She’d forgotten all about Isaac. Hmm, she’d have to find a way to get rid of him.

The boys were sitting at the back of the classroom, not in their usual seats but this was better. This way, she could whisper dirty nothings to Stiles and Coach wouldn’t hear. The thought made Georgia smile.

Georgia decided to take a seat next to Stiles, which made Isaac and Stiles immediately stop their conversation.

“Oh, don’t stop on my account,” Georgia reassured them with a smile. “I have no interest in what you guys are saying. Even if you were talking about me.” She was nothing if not bold.

Before any of the boys could respond, Coach entered the room which caused the four of them to immediately fix their attention on him. Coach had a certain presence about him that was hard to ignore. Georgia kind of admired it, actually – she had always wanted that sort of attention, to be able to say, stop traffic or something.

“If you don’t finish your assignments by five, you’ll be in here tomorrow. Got it?” Coach Finstock barked, causing the students to only nod in response. “Stilinski, get up here. We need to talk.”

With a sigh, Stiles got up, but not without Georgia checking out his ass in a subtle way. It wasn’t hard to notice it in his jeans, and she let herself admire his bum for a good ten seconds before noticing Isaac roll his eyes.

Catching his gaze, she asked, “What?”

“Could you be any more full of yourself?” Isaac questioned, his eyes gazing slightly over her appearance before meeting her dark coloured eyes. “Why don’t you share with us who your newest victim is, then?”

“Victim?” Georgia echoed, eyeing Isaac with disdain. What, was he bitter because Georgia had decided Isaac wasn’t her type? It wasn’t her fault that his dad pushed him around as a kid. “I don’t need to force things to happen, Isaac. I give guys what they want, and they’re not exactly saying no.” She smirked at his disgusted response, by the way his lip turned in disgust and his eyebrows drew together.

“What’re you guys talking about?” Stiles asked, sliding into his seat. His eyes flashed between Isaac and Georgia, noticing Isaac’s tense figure and Georgia’s seemingly relaxed one.

Georgia shrugged, crossing her legs as she took her assignment out of her bag. “Ask your friend.”

Stiles turned to Isaac curiously, but Isaac began to work on his assignment while placing headphones into his ears, effectively blocking out any other noise in the room. Unaffected, Stiles pulled out his notebook and began his assignment.

Georgia couldn’t help but admire that about Stiles – the way things rolled off him so easily, like he lived through life without being affected by anything. How nice it would be to live like that.

“Is there a reason you keep staring at me?” Stiles asked suddenly, bringing Georgia alert to the fact that she had been staring at him for the past minute or so. Georgia blinked, feeling her cheeks redden under his gaze.

“You’re cute,” Georgia blurted out. Woah, where did that come from? Georgia was always the girl with a plan, not the one who just let comments like that slip out of her mouth. She had to salvage some part of the situation, and quick. “And I’m having a party at my house. Friday night. You can invite Scott and the rest of them, if you want.”

There. Nonchalance was the only way to play this off. Even though she had to lie about some party she wasn’t even aware she was having until she told Stiles about it. Perhaps this could work in her favour though – getting alcohol in his system (and hers!) would make it easier for Georgia to talk to him. She didn’t want to move in quick just yet. That, she was certain on.

Stiles nodded. “Yeah, I can do that. Friday. Sounds good. I’ll be there,” he muttered, inwardly cursing himself for rambling. He could never speak properly around girls.

Georgia smiled at him, her heart fluttering just a little when he smiled tentatively back. She stood up, her assignment in her hands and her hips swinging as she handed her assignment to Coach. He didn’t say anything about the assignment but muttered something along the lines of, “get out of here, Walters.”

As she walked back to her seat, she noticed both Isaac and Stiles’ eyes on her. Georgia smiled, knowing her little hips idea had done the trick.

“I uh, didn’t see you touch your assignment,” Stiles whispered to Georgia while she grabbed her bag.

“That’s because I already finished it,” Georgia confessed with a sly smile. “See you Friday, Stiles.”

And as she strolled out of the classroom, Stiles wondered what exactly, he was getting himself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I’ve just noticed that there is a Georgia is another one of my stories and I don’t particularly like reusing names but I’m just going to leave it be because idk I can’t change it now it wouldn’t feel right y’know

Next chapter is the party chapter woop woop ~