Status: FINISHED | thanks y'all for putting up with me on this story xoxox

The Art of Deflowering

four

The party was in full swing by the time Stiles and his ‘clique’ showed up. Scott and Allison came through the door first, a little shy and looking like they wanted to hold hands or make out or something of the sort, but instead Lydia pulled Allison away from Scott and greeted Georgia instead with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. Georgia pointed behind her to the direction to where the kegs were, and the pair was eager to get to it. Next was Isaac, whose eyes met Georgia’s first in annoyance at the sight of her, but soon turned into appreciation when he noticed a pair of girls in scantily clad outfits walk past. He clapped Scott on the shoulder and nodded his head towards the girls, and soon enough, they were off too.

And last to arrive in that clique was none other than Stiles himself. Georgia was going to try her ‘cute but flirty’ approach, which basically consisted of her being the girl next door, innocent and sweet type of girl who was obviously going to let Stiles know that she was into him and wanted his d.

“Stiles, glad you could make it,” Georgia announced, stepping forward into Stiles’ arms to throw her arms around his neck, reaching up slightly to kiss him on the cheek. A red lipstick mark was imprinted on his cheek, but neither party seemed to mind. “You look good.”

“Uh,” Stiles stuttered, looking down at his ensemble. It had taken him half an hour to choose what to wear, not including calling up Scott and asking him what to wear. Going to parties wasn’t uncommon by Stiles, per say, but being invited to one by girls that looked like Georgia was kind of extremely new to him. “Erm, so do you. Yep. You look great. Amazing. The word sensational comes to mind, really. I mean, not that you don’t not look like that normally. Because you do. You look –”

“I got it,” Georgia interrupted, silencing Stiles quickly. She smiled at him sweetly. “Thanks.”

Stiles scratched the back of his head awkwardly. “No problem. Can I get a drink?”

She beamed. “Thought you’d never ask.”

---

Georgia ran a hand through her hair in frustration. It had been the second time that she had tried to seduce Stiles, as every time she tried, there was an interruption. The first came in the form of a text message, as Georgia was leaning forward as she flirted. Stiles had disappeared for twenty minutes before he came back, muttering wildly about how Isaac had gotten himself into a dilemma of some sort. The second interruption was a drunken Lydia, who had come to sit between the pair. Georgia had thought she was making some sort of leeway with Stiles, with the way her hand rubbed against his thigh and the way he seemed to be enjoying it, biting his lip in nervousness before sharing a shy smile with Georgia. Lydia had broken the interaction with the two, and began a conversation with Georgia on how she always ignored Lydia at school or something. It was there that Stiles had learnt that the two were cousins, and he wasn’t sure exactly, how he felt about it. The girl he had been in love with since third grade’s cousin was the girl who for some strange reason, held some sort of interest in him. He wasn’t that blind to the things around him, he just wasn’t sure how to handle such situations.

Currently, Georgia was chatting to some guy in her math class. She didn’t know who he was, since she didn’t pay attention to the other people in her class – not if they weren’t good looking. Georgia was shallow, she knew that.

“Georgia!” To her pleasure, Stiles pushed his way through a small crowd and swung an arm over Georgia’s shoulder. She didn’t think he would do anything to show his interest – she figured she’d have to do all the work. “Excuse us,” he muttered to the guy, pulling Georgia away.

“Where are we going?” Georgia asked with a hint of amusement. She wasn’t sure what had gotten into Stiles, exactly, but a part of her was thinking that he had gained some courage, of the liquid variety.

“Erm,” he stopped suddenly. “I don’t know.”

Georgia giggled, and slid her hand through his. “How about we go to my room?”

He nodded, and she led the way upstairs. Stiles walked in, his eyes catching a picture above her dresser, of her with her younger brother, Milo. When he was eleven and she was sixteen (sophomore year), she had taken him to a Kanye West/Jay Z concert. Her parents didn’t particularly approve of Milo listening to rap music, which was why she didn’t tell her parents the two had gone. While her parents were out at some dinner and Georgia was supposed to babysit Milo, she decided to surprise her brother with a ticket and the two had gone to the event. The photo in the frame was Milo sitting on top of Georgia’s shoulders, his smile larger than life and mirroring his older sister’s.

“Where was this taken?” Stiles asked, nodding his head to the direction of the photo as Georgia closed the door behind her.

“I took my younger brother to a Jay Z and Kanye West concert last year,” she replied, remembering the memory fondly. They were standing behind some big, burly guy, and Milo couldn’t see, so she held him up for the whole concert. The sore shoulders for the next week were worth it, just to see her younger brother happy. “There was a huge guy in front of us and Milo couldn’t see, so he sat on my shoulders the whole time. He looks small, but he’s a fat little shit.”

Even with her words, Stiles could see that she adored her younger brother, and the thought made him smile.

“I don’t want to talk about my brother,” Georgia murmured, taking Stiles’ hand once more and leading him towards the bed, gingerly taking a seat. “I want to talk about other things, instead.”

“Like your hands?” Stiles blurted out after a moment of silence. Georgia raised an eyebrow at him.

“My hands?”

“Yeah, uh, they’re really soft. What hand cream do you use? I have to use it sometime.” Stiles was rambling at this point, and while Georgia did find it cute, she had to find some way to make him shut up. The solution wasn’t hard to think of, so she pressed her lips gently against Stiles.

It took a second for him to register what was happening, but almost immediately, he responded, kissing her back softly with a hand pressed awkwardly against her cheek. Georgia took it and placed it on her shoulder, reaching a hand to the back of his hair and running her fingers through it. Kissing Stiles was better than she imagined, and not just physically, either. Her lips felt tingly and his touch fuelled her libido in a way that no boy – not even Adam – had charged it before. Stiles seemed to have an effect on her that was almost new, and she liked it.

As soon as the kissing had started, it had stopped almost abruptly, as her bedroom door suddenly opened and there stood Scott, his eyes widened in surprise at the sight in front of him. “Uh, sorry for interrupting, but Stiles, we gotta go.”

Stiles glared at Scott but did as he was told, muttering to Scott that he’d be there in a second. Scott nodded, grinning at the pair before he left.

“What does Scott want?” Georgia asked him.

Stiles sighed deeply in an attempt to regulate his breathing. “Not sure, but he wouldn’t interrupt unless it was important. I told him not to bug me unless it was important.”

Georgia beamed, instantly forgiving Stiles for another interruption placed by his best friend. How could Georgia stay angry when he was so nice?

“I’ll see you on Monday, okay?” Stiles murmured. Georgia closed her eyes, her lips in anticipation of a goodbye kiss from Stiles but wasn’t quite sure what to make of the kiss he pressed to her forehead. “Bye Georgia.”

As he left the room, Georgia collapsed onto her bed and lied down, her fingers touching the place where he had kissed her. Her forehead? Really? And here Georgia had thought she was making process with him.

Besides their kiss, of course. Now that was something Georgia couldn’t stop smiling about.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

YAY THEY KISSED but aw stiles is so awkward it makes me love him even more i can't even
thank you for all the lovely comments they make me feel so special inside ♡♡♡♡