Status: FINISHED | thanks y'all for putting up with me on this story xoxox

The Art of Deflowering

six

Georgia groaned as Stiles ran a hand down her body, pausing effectively to rest on the curve of her breast, squeezing gently as he continued his path down south. She grabbed a tuft of his brown locks and pulled him towards her, their lips meshing together in a mix of certainty and lust. Georgia could feel herself falling back onto her bed as Stiles crawled on top of her, breaking away from her lips to press kisses down her neck, sucking and nipping on a spot that made Georgia sigh with pleasure…

“Walters! Care to share with the class your current thoughts?” Georgia blinked rapidly, finding herself flustered as she was suddenly brought back down to earth, blushing furiously with the thoughts of her and Stiles running through her mind.

“Not really,” She replied charmingly, causing her classmates to stir around her.

Coach Finstock sighed and returned to his notes. “As I was saying before Miss Walters got distracted by things I’m pretty sure I don’t want to know about…”

As Coach continued with his endless speech about money and the economy and whatever else he was talking about, Georgia felt her phone vibrate against her leg and she quickly checked her phone, seeing a message from her cousin, Lydia.

I know that look.

Georgia glared at Lydia who was sitting two seats besides her, who only smiled pleasantly back in response.

Care to explain to me what that look was? She typed back.

The ‘I have a new guy on my mind’ one. You’re interested in Stiles, right?

So Georgia was being obvious. If only Stiles could pick up on that hint.

Do you think he’s realised that I want him? Georgia paused before hitting Send. It was a brash comment but true, nonetheless.

Knowing Stiles he probably has but has no idea how to handle it.

Georgia rolled her eyes. If Stiles could give her a heads up that he knew, that would be great for her.

Be direct with him. He’s probably obsessed over every little thing you’ve said about him that you didn’t make clear. It’s Stiles, he’ll say yes.

It turned out that Georgia had been wrong about Stiles then – he seemed like the type of guy to not care about certain situations, but he turned out to be the opposite – a worry-wart of sorts. Sigh. Georgia found it cute. Of course she did.

Inspired by her cousin’s advice, Georgia slid her phone back into her pocket and pretended to focus on Coach’s lecture, but really thinking about Stiles and the ways that she could lure him into her bed. Stiles was not like other boys, that was for sure, so she had to be particular about her ways.

After class ended, Georgia ‘accidentally’ dropped her books in front of Stiles, causing the boy to help her out, his clumsiness prolonging the situation for about two minutes before he finally picked up her books, handing them to Georgia.

“Thanks, Stiles,” she flashed him her pearly whites. “I really need those books – kind of struggling with the whole economy thing.”

Stiles scratched the back of his head awkwardly, unsure on how to respond. Georgia had a habit of making him flustered at the worst moments. “You don’t get what we’re learning?”

“Not really,” she pouted for a second, pretending to think. “Hey! Maybe you could help me out?”

“Like, tutor you or something?”

Georgia grinned. “See you Friday?”

“So we’re having a study date?” Stiles blurted out. “On a Friday?”

“If you’re lucky, studying won’t be the only thing we’ll get up to.” She winked at Stiles and left the classroom, mentally patting herself on her back proudly for finally being able to ask Stiles out.

Well, sort of. Georgia would take what she could get.
♠ ♠ ♠
woah this chapter is way short
the next chapter is probably going to be my favourite because I have a lot planned and it'll be long and fabulous I think just you wait ♡♡♡