Status: FINISHED | thanks y'all for putting up with me on this story xoxox

The Art of Deflowering

seven

The key was to look comfortable but cute, a little sultry but not so much that Stiles would get the wrong idea and run in the opposite direction. Georgia wanted him to know of her intentions, but she did have some intention of studying.

For like, ten minutes or so before she jumped him.

She had dressed simply for the night: a pair of black comfortable leggings and a grey pullover, with her favourite black lingerie set underneath. The strap of her bra would peek out from underneath her top if she sat in a certain way, which was the look that Georgia was going for.

Georgia had made sure her parents and younger brother Milo were out of the house when she invited Stiles over. They were going to go see the new Disney animated film that Milo had wanted to see, but Georgia was forced to tell her parents that she had a ton of homework and couldn’t go out tonight. Milo was disappointed, but Georgia promised him she’d see another movie with him soon.

The doorbell rang, and Georgia practically skipped down the stairs to answer it. Standing behind the door in his 5’11 glory was Stiles, nervously holding his books in one hand and his bag slung over one shoulder.

“Hi,” Georgia said sweetly. “Thanks for coming.” She moved to the side to let Stiles through.

“Uh, no problem.” Stiles scratched the back of his head. “We working in the living room, or?”

“Thought it’d be better if we went to my room,” Georgia replied. “Optimal privacy and all that.”

Stiles noticed that no one else was home, but didn’t say anything. Instead, he followed Georgia upstairs to the familiar setting of her bedroom. He began to blush, remembering what had happened the last time he was in Georgia’s bedroom.

“You’re the first boy I’ve ever let into my bedroom,” Georgia noted, sitting herself down on her bed. She grabbed her economic textbook from her nightstand and settled herself onto her bed, waiting for Stiles to join him. She did have intentions of studying – believe it or not – she wanted to ease Stiles, make him feel comfortable before she jumped into her true desires. “At my party, I mean.”

Stiles couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows in surprise. “Really?” He blurted out, pausing after when comprehending what he’d just said. “I mean, uh...”

Georgia laughed. She knew that Stiles had probably heard of Georgia’s reputation, but that didn’t bother her. “I don’t let boys into my room,” she explained. “I go to theirs. Or other places. I never bring anyone home.”

“How come?” Stiles enquired curiously.

Georgia shrugged. “No one’s ever been worth it, I guess.” Replaying those words in her head she realised that it rung true. She wasn’t sure why or what had changed, but Stiles was becoming more to her than just a meaningless fling. Shit. “Uh, let’s study.”

Stiles was surprised by the abruptness in her tone but didn’t press any further. Instead, they opened their economic books and got to work.

---

An hour had passed and Georgia found herself growing increasingly frustrated at the lack of body contact her and Stiles were sharing. How was she going to progress to sex when they weren’t even close? The two were on her bed, sure, but they were sitting opposite each other cross-legged, textbooks and notes separating them. Georgia wondered idly whether Stiles would appreciate the ‘sweeping everything off in one movement and jumping him’ move, but she decided that it might make him uncomfortable, and she didn’t want that.

“I think it’s time for a break,” she announced, stretching her arms over her head so Stiles could get a peek of her toned stomach. “Do you want something to eat or drink?”

“Water’s fine,” Stiles muttered, not looking up from his work.

Georgia frowned, but complied anyways, going downstairs to fetch two cups of water. When she returned, the sight wasn’t what she expected – their homework neatly sat on the ground, with Stiles lying back comfortably on her bed, his eyes closed. Georgia placed the cups on her nightstand and climbed onto her bed, waking Stiles up. “You comfortable?”

“Yep,” Stiles muttered, though he was blushing. “Uh, sorry. I’m a bit tired.”

“What’d you get up to last night?” She teased. “Did you get laid or something?”

It was too late to take it back – surely Stiles was going to notice the slightly jealous tone in her voice?

He raised an eyebrow. “You jealous?”

“What?” Georgia exclaimed. “No. As if. We haven’t even like, done anything.”

“We kissed at your party,” Stiles reminded her. It was the first time they’d ever brought it up, and though Georgia wasn’t particularly keen on talking about it, perhaps she could lead it into a different direction – with clothes off, preferably.

“Oh yeah.” Georgia took the opportunity to lie down next to Stiles. She didn’t want to lie too close, but not too far away either. She couldn’t keep it inside any longer – she had to ask. “Did you even want to kiss me?”

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows. “I wouldn’t have kissed back if I didn’t want to.”

Georgia felt herself smile, but continued to ask him something else. “It’s just, you don’t really make a move. I feel like it’s a one sided thing but if you’re not interested then let me know.”

There was silence from Stiles, and Georgia found herself worrying. She never cared about putting herself out there before, but there was something about Stiles that made her feel vulnerable. Innocent. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth to say not to worry about what she’d just said and perhaps they should return back to their homework but nothing came out, because she felt a pair of lips press against hers. Immediately, she kissed back, turning her body so it angled towards his. She slid her fingers through Stiles hair and felt delighted when Stiles pulled her close towards him. She never expected Stiles to make a bold move, but she certainly wasn’t going to stop him.

His breath hitched when she tangled a leg around his waist, and she could feel a moan coming on when he trailed kisses down her neck and hit her sweet spot. Stiles pulled Georgia on top of her, and through their heavy kisses and soft whimpers, it wasn’t long before they were both in their underwear, with Stiles marvelling at how gorgeous she was.

“Wow,” he breathed. The sight of Georgia on top of him, sitting up as her body heaved up and down from both anticipation and tiredness. Her hands lay flat on his chest, and she was pretty sure that he was ready to be deflowered. “You’re beautiful.”

Georgia froze. She’d been called gorgeous and hot and sexy before, but beautiful wasn’t a word she was used to hearing – not from boys that she’d fucked, anyways. There was something so sincere about the way Stiles said it – his eyes shone bright with that intense look she’d received from him before. It was his words that made her stop – made her question what she was doing in the first place. She couldn’t just hump and dump Stiles. Stiles wasn’t that type of guy, and she didn’t want to inflict that sort of pain on him. After losing their virginity, some guys tried to cling onto Georgia, and although Georgia hadn’t felt much guilt ditching them, she knew in her heart it would be worse if she tried to do it to Stiles. It wasn’t fair.

“Hey,” Stiles touched her face gently. “Is there something wrong?”

“No,” she replied back immediately. She leaned down to kiss him, but she knew even doing this, it didn’t feel right. Worry and guilt shamed her and she pulled back, leaving Stiles confused. “I can’t do this.”

“Oh,” Stiles tried to hide his disappoint. “How come?”

“I,” Georgia stopped. How could she even explain this? ‘Hey Stiles, so I was planning to hump and dump you but I can’t do that now because I’ll feel guilty if I do.’ “I just can’t. You need to leave.”

Stiles was bewildered at the sudden movements, but that didn’t stop him from complying to Georgia’s orders and quickly putting on his clothes. As he grabbed his economic work, he leaned over the bed to kiss Georgia on the cheek. Here she was, sending him away and he still kissed her. He was too sweet.

“Text me when you feel better, okay?” Stiles murmured. “I’ll see you later, G.”

Stiles leaving her alone made Georgia suddenly aware of her thoughts and feelings. The pang in her heart told her something she’d been trying to avoid for a few weeks now – something she knew she couldn’t deny any longer. All of Stiles quirks, the way he was so sweet and open and worried constantly and got that little worry crease in his forehead, the fact that he kissed her after she sent him away, and him calling her beautiful made Georgia realise the truth – she liked Stiles, much more than she wanted to admit.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

WOAH AN UPDATE WHAT
seven months
oops
how does one even
idk
hardcore apologies ffs alex

this chapter gives me so many stiles feels i can't